FulfillSync: Auto Mark Orders

FulfillSync: Auto Mark Orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 12, 2020

Really a great way to mark our orders as fulfilled and trigger the shipping confirmation email to customers. It interfaces very well with the FTP server of our logistics partner.

The Loveteam
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 5, 2020

exelente APP te recomindo. ahorara mucho tiempo de subir tus archivos 100% te recomiendo Up Tracker.

eAguila Store
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 30, 2020

We just started using this App to upload FedEx tracking numbers into our Shopify account. We just finished uploading our Fedex shipping info into our Up Tracker account. We were "hi fiving" each other and i told my staff to go ahead and leave for the evening. Within a matter of minutes we started receiving emails and phone calls from our customers complaining that their FedEx shipping numbers didn't match their shipping addresses. Then panic sets in for me. That's 2500 hundred very unhappy customers that we need to respond to immediately with the correct information. My staff is gone for the evening, and I dont know how to upload or edit any CSV files. So I decided to take a shot at reaching out to UpTracker's customer service team via live chat. I didn't think that I would get anywhere with a live chat due to my limited knowledge of uploading and editing CSV files. But the heavens blessed me with a customer service team that jumped right into action. These guys understood that I had a serious customer service issues to deal with coupled with my limited experience. They researched the issues, spent time thoroughly trouble shooting all possible scenarios and found the solution that works. Wait... It gets better, because all I had to do was to sit back, relax and enjoy watching true professionals work their magic with positive attitudes and bright enthusiasm. Without their help, we would have lost thousands of customers as well as our credibility. I'm truly thankful for all of their support and I would recommend this App to every single company who's looking for a great product and peace of mind. Thank you!

FRCHS LA
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Stock Sync replied January 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it makes us happy that you are satisfied with our service. We are always here and help users as soon as possible. Please, anytime you have a question, reach out to us. We are here to help you.

January 23, 2020

I loved this app since it is super accessible and adapts to my purposes. I realized Ella thanks to a friend who recommended it to me And in the same way I highly recommend it since it improves the experience 100%

CocoSop
Time spent using app: 7 months
Stock Sync replied January 23, 2020

Thanks for your honest review! We hope to serve you better.

December 17, 2019

Fulfilled 500+ order with "Pending fulfillment" status. To switch it to "Fulfilled" status we spend 3 days of manual work as nothing helps. The support team was unuseful absolutely. Keep away this app.

Just Paint By Numbers
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 17 days
Stock Sync replied January 21, 2020

We feel the pain that the status were updated wrongly. UpTracker can perform correction to update of wrongly fulfilled orders. UpTracker can use like a bundle edit of fulfillments too. Do switch to file upload and enabled the option "Update fulfilled orders too" to do that.

November 26, 2019

it was good until recently, it stopped working after they had an huge outage (their homepage says they were fixing it), not only that it doesn't work anymore(even after I tried clear all cookies & cache), the uploaded excel files was placed in queue and NEVER do anything....when it works it picked orders to fulfill which is horrible to look through ALL my orders to check which is now fulfilled and which one is unfulfilled...I have to do it manually 1 by 1.... (imagine 100 orders or 1000 orders)

Top Gadget Corner
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Stock Sync replied November 26, 2019

We are very sorry for this experience. UpTracker was doing a migration to new servers. There was a minor mistake happen during the migration that causing the downtime is longer than usual. Everything is back to normal now. If not, please reach out to us at support@uptracker.app.

November 20, 2019

This App is really helpful! I love it. It uploads all tracking numbers in seconds. The price is also very good.

Thanks

Shoppydaily
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Stock Sync replied January 21, 2020

Thanks you so so much! we really need your support.

November 13, 2019

Works well to solve a basic core need of ecommerce. Alwasy surprised some of the basic functions missing with Shopify out of the box, but this app solves the issue in this case. Great support when needed.

Swiftwick
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited March 27, 2020

This app literally saved my life. Was spending 2+ hours a day copying and pasting tracking numbers into oberlo. I tried other tools like this and could never get them to work correctly. Set this up today- which was a little complicated and took an hour or two to get things working correctly- and I just fulfilled 300 orders in 10 minutes. Best tool ever! Thank you.

Ronce
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 30, 2019

I have been using this App for 1 Year now and I really love it. It is very easy to use, the support team is always there and until now I don't have any issues. I recommend this App for sure!

Ohmaily.com