GDPR Cookie Consent Banner

GDPR Cookie Consent Banner

by Pandectes

EU Cookie Law, GDPR Cookie Banner with 1 click & 100% FREE

HIT THE HAY

Probably the best gdpr bar out there. easy installment, looks good and free. try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sphb

Great App,I used this app to help me,Very easy to seting,no need any code,Before I try others app,But I can't,I am happy now,If you are interest to add in your store,before add,Please visit My store and verify banner How look it's,check out to http://sphb.online
Really great App,I would like to give 5 Star's.Than's.

DittoBuilder

Simple... Install and edit the cookie settings and you are all set. I tried installing other cookie consent apps, they had some problem like the page would have hiccups after I install or the installation would take forever. This was easy breeezy. I recommend this.

MasterYourStyle

Great plugin, easy to install, fully customizable, I recommend it for EU stores who have to comply with GDPR.

e-spotty.com

Works 100% just install it and set it up! It is very simple, fully customizable, and has everything I was looking for.

ZADEKO

Simple & Efficient! I've tried other (popular) GDPR apps but I didn't have enough option. Here, it's pretty much unlimited and so easy to configure. I had a special request and the developer tackled it within a day, adding an extra parameter in the menu. It's for you to enjoy now! Simply stunning.

Online Baby Zone

Wow, this app is amazing! Very simple and really easy to configure. Love It!!!!!! Keep up the great work!