GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

Free GDPR Banner & ePrivacy page for 100% GDPR/CCPA compliance

Ulla Thynell Art & Books

I've only had the app for a few days but so far it seems great. The banner is user friendly and quite easy to set up. Had some minor problems at first with cookie classification (one of the necessary cookies was in the wrong category by default), but quickly received reply to my questions from support.

Siete 11

Great job, I got in touch with them and they helped me out quickly and nicely.
Thank you so much!!!

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

Great app, very easy to install and customize.
I needed something flexible and I found what I was looking for.
Their technical support is a strength, Nikos is fantastic, he answers 24/7, always kind, fast and decisive. Any request is handled effectively and competently. This is great, because it allows me to focus on my work and not on the platform. I am fully satisfied with the choice made.

June 16, 2020

Hi there STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

Thank you so much for your brilliant 5 star review. You are 100% right, our support team is there for you anytime, and our recently updated app is free with so many helpful features to be GDPR compliant. We offer paid plans that give you advanced features, unlimited data/requests and a complete control of your GDPR.

As ever if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you and your business continued success.

All the best,

Nikos

Çhanelia

The Best non-intrusive GDPR cookies app on the Shopify app store. Customer service was very helpful and on time.

My Beauty Yard

Excellent so far. Very easy to use, very straight forward.
I only just downloaded this app, but so far is working well.

Blitz and Peaces

Easy, simple and fuss-free. GDPR Cookie Consent Banner is a great application for ensuring compliance!

Black Ops Factory

I had to improve my cookie policy. This app seemed to do the job. I'm satisfied for now but I don't use it for long.

soniaalinsart

I really loved the way I have been able to display my Cookie Consent Banner on my e-store. Thanks for a so helpful app!

The Radiant

Didnt work immediately had to place in the code and test without being in EU. Then it worked fine. Just wondering if it translates to other languages?

May 28, 2020

Hi there The Radiant

One of the main aims of our app is to help businesses be ready for GDPR. That's why we provide same day support, in most of the cases, in order to make the app work properly for your needs.

More to the point, if you have issues with the install don't hesitate to send us a message to our support email support@pandectes.io and we will give you a hand make it work even without custom code placement.

We currently support translations for the European languages, but we plan to introduce global translations in the future releases of the app. That's a great idea and we thank you for that.

Wishing you continued success!

All the best,

Nikos

softavias

very simplified and awesome setup. really glad i found this.
Its really important to have the GDPR in sites nowadasy and this just makes it easy in one click

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16