GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

Free GDPR & CCPA Banner, Data Subject Reqs & Cookie Management

Azana Photo Frames

Very easy peasy app to install and customise with no issue and footer link and you all set. I require no help at all, spot on. Go team - fab job!

TW Steel

Using this app on a few stores already. Working good, can be customized. This app is integrated with "Shopify consent API".

Retropeepers Ltd

Great Shopify app and easy to install. We received really helpful and timely support from the team. Recommended.

Ride Mitas

Great flexibility from the app, and great support from the team! Exactly what I was looking for! Great job team!

lightsuponline

The app is really helpful for marketing purpose. The team also solve the problem quickly and properly.

Love From Aunty

Upgraded this from 4 to 5 stars as they contacted me following my review to see where they could make positive changes to the app so others wouldn't have the same issues.

I published it and the e-Privacy page which was enabled in the footer led to a broken link. No amount of hiding the page worked so I had to contact the help desk. Within a couple of minutes Nikos replied and gave excellent instructions on how to fix the problem. He is very knowledgeable about GDPR which helped me too.

The opt in for cookies can be amended to your brand colours very easily. I also had to amend some of the wording to make it better English (but without amending the legality of it - don't worry Nikos!). The customer service provided by Nikos is 5 stars. I am very happy with this app.

September 7, 2020

Hi there Love From Aunty

Thank you so much for taking the time to give such a brilliant 5 star review for our application.

It's clear to see that you are seeing first hand the benefit of using our app and the quality of our support team.

We are super lucky to have a dedicated Customer Success Team so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you and your business continued success.

All the best
Nikos

der gute Heinrich

ideal for the implementation of the new requirements in Europe... fast support, which is very important in the fast world of the Internet.

Instant Banking NL

this is probably the first time im writing a review and just to say your app is mesmerizing, thank you!

Digital Decentral

Customer service with Nikos was brilliant. Quick response to my questions & best GDPR / CCPA banner.

Tropical Tribe

Had a few issues in the beginning but they were caused by me and could solve them with their very friendly and helpful customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17