Gelato: Print on Demand

Gelato: Print on Demand

by Gelato

Dropshipping from centers in 32 countries - 72 hrs delivery

Tapian

Awesome Company. Helped us to set everything up in a short time. Communication in on point, fast shipping, great prices. 100% recomendation for anyone that needs a pod supplier.

PetsPortrait.nl

Amazing company which has a very great team! They take the time to help you growing and optimising your business. And I'm not even talking about their absolute great customer support which helps you within a couple of minutes. A special thanks to Styrbjörn, Achille, Miguel and the whole customer support team for helping us. Keep the good things up! ❤️

June 13, 2021

It is very energizing to read your review! Thank you for the feedback on our customer support team - I will forward this to our agents as well as to Styrbjörn and Miguel. Looking forward to supporting your business growth! Best, Achille

Print Unite

- Great quality posters in many sizes with competive prices. - Fast shipping to multiple countries.
- Amazing support, who are fast and interested in you and your company. Edit: I have changed my review since I had been confused about the prices, but it was all clarified by Achille during our Zoom Meeting where he was really involved in my business. Great company who are working hard to become better and better, would recommend.

June 13, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and for helping us to become better. It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone and I'm glad we were able to clarify the issue quickly. We are here to support and ensure that your store becomes a success - please continue to share your feedback and we will continue to improve the service for everyone. Best, Achille

NIGAOE PETS

This is an excellent app with great integration.
You can easily connect to Shopify and start selling orders.
Also, Gelato's UI is great and simple to navigate.

June 11, 2021

Thanks for your review! We are soon launching new features to make the e-commerce integration experience even easier. If you need guidance or tips to grow further, we are here to support you 24/7. Best, Achille

Hattie & Hugo

Really enjoying working with Gelato. We made the switch in Jan this year having used Printful for a year previously and have been very happy with the move. Speed of service is great and printing in local countries post brexit is a real plus for us! Customer service and account management has been excellent

June 9, 2021

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services and Customer Support team - I'll pass your feedback to our agents.

When it comes to local production, in 2021 so far, we have launched local production in 2 more countries and added more than 20 new print partners to our network.

Feel free to contact us if you need support or if you'd like to share any additional feedback.

Skimte

Integrating with Gelato was quick and straight forward. Ordered samples of my mugs which I was very happy with. They turned out great and were delivered fast. I’ve gotten fast and good replies to my questions the times I had it. I’m excited about the broad portfolio of products that fit the style of my store. Like wood prints that has close-to-nature-feel that I am aiming for with my store. With Gelato producing in so many countries it makes it easy to see how I can grow my business with them and act like a local company in each market.

May 26, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Gelato.

As you noted, we are expanding our product portfolio and local printing locations very rapidly. Just this month we have launched tote bags and local production in Malaysia and Greece, taking the number of countries with local production partners to 32. With this expansion, we want to give you better cross-sell opportunities and help you scale your business globally.

Let us know if you have any additional feedback. Looking forward to supporting your business!

JaneseApparel

Gelato is running an illegal scam business. They are illegally charging 9% VAT on my orders that are being shipped to US addresses from US fulfillment center. I will be filing an official complaint of theirs. Even after repeatedly notifying support on this issue, this still hasn't been fixed. In the name of tax, they are profiting. Additionally I have been charged 4x shipping they are advertising. For instance, they show 6$ shipping on framed posters, but charging 24$ for shipping. Fake stock availability - For framed posters, they show all frames are in stock. Once I placed the order, they cancelled my order after 4 days saying it's out of stock. Enough of taking your customers for granted. These businesses have no idea how much pain they cause to their customers by providing substandard services. I have invested so much in advertising the product and it took them a second to cancel my order. Order #G-210520214654

May 26, 2021

This review has been reported to Shopify as being fraudulent. The same review was also submitted on Trustpilot and they have now removed it after their investigation. We are awaiting Shopify to take action and their response below:

“We take claims regarding fake and inappropriate reviews very seriously as they undermine the integrity of Shopify’s App Store. Any reviews that are reported to be abusive or a conflict of interest are investigated and actioned as appropriate. I've made note of your experience and our teams will be looking further into what happened. If the review is legitimate it will remain on the app store, and if the review is fraudulent we'll be sure to action as appropriate.”

podocustoms

As we all know with any product or service glitches may happen for what ever reason, that being said I must say I am more than impressed with Gelato and their customer service ...They are quick to correct the situation, It's clear to me they want to make sure you get it right for your clients...sign of a company that cares about your success and reputation............good job!

May 18, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for the kind words and for helping us to become better. It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone and I'm glad we were able to resolve the issue quickly.

It is entrepreneurs like you who inspire us to improve our platform. We are here to support and ensure that your store becomes a success - Please continue to send me and the team feedback and we will continue to improve the service for everyone.

Regards,
Pradeep
SVP Customer Success

The Mug Mine

Very impressed so far. We have integrated Gelato with our Shopify store and the process was straight forward. Uploading products is very easy and quick. We've worked with all the well known print on demand providers including Printful, Printify, Inkthreadable etc. and they all have their strengths. However we really like everything we've read and researched regarding Gelato and are confident of their capabilities. We have also tried some sample products, which we were very pleased with.

May 11, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Gelato as your print on demand partner!

We are constantly launching new products (tote bags just came in) and new local production markets (Greece and Malaysia were just added to our network) to support you and your business with a solution that is faster, smarter, and greener.

Londong4

very good app they help me a lot .help me to fix any promplems i find , is exactly what I need, and I am happy with them

May 7, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Gelato to support your business.

Should you have any additional feedback or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us again - our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7