GemPages Landing Page Builder

Home Page, Product Page Editor & more w/o code, drag and drop

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Woodlife Store

This is the most useful app to have for editing the layout of your shopify store. It is so easy to use and has a lot of tools available. And if you get stuck or need any help at all the support team is so helpful and attentive. They have helped me with all kinds of issues and doubts. Thanks so much to Janie for all her patience with me lol. I`m not an expert in coding so this app has been the best discovery so far. The free trial really gives you an insight of all the great things the app has to offer, I personally choose to pay the advanced version for another month because it`s such a wonderful tool.

Primeself

Amazing app with great service

Byanouk

Best page builder I stumbled into so far! The customer help from Janie and Chris has been amazing throughout the whole process. Thanks guys!

Global Energy Solutions

Janie from GemPages is the best customer support ever and the app is the best in the Shopify Marketplace. You can use it immediately and GemPages will help you with any custom code. I high recommend GemPages!

Always Eleven

This is a great app! I was able to use it immediately without having to read a ton of help guides and materials. It's super easy to use, the interface is very intuitive and the pages it produces are awesome and look professional. I'm using their free version, which is very generous. And I look forward to upgrading to their professional version once I have a need for more pages. I'm so happy I found this!

Cigarette Vapoteur

Excellente application ! Je recommande

Les Fouineurs

Really good app. Easy to understand and use. Very good support

Trevor Pottelberg Photography

Chris was extremely helpful and prompt with his replies when I first started using the app. Even though I was still in the free trial, he took the time to explain things to me and even made up some very helpful screen capture how to videos for me to follow. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to have some control over their template. I can't wait to learn more about this app and really build the professional looking website that I have been longing for.

Puppyyes

Shopify is the most powerful eCommerce platform in today's world! However without being a professional developer, it can be very costly and time confusing to get your pages, product pages, and site to look right. I stumbled upon GemPages and immediately their support team walked me through the entire process until we had the perfect website. www.hellopuppy.us Check it out!

Shoutout to Chris and all the reps that answered all of my questions... there was a lot. I'm sure they get crowded with questions but they still managed to help me every time.

Thank's guys! Truly a Shopify Hero!

Printspiration Design

Awesome app! I was trying so hard to code to make my page more customized but that was just taking far too much time so I gave in and decided to download GemPages and it was EXACTLY what I needed. Super fast, easy and the customer service is actually pretty great so if you're having a hard time customizing your page and don't like coding, just get the app. You won't regret it! Thank you GemPages!!!