GemPages Powerful Page Builder

Easily build your own amazing landing pages & product pages!

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Maquiade

Location Germany

einer der besten apps die ich habe. der support ist mit abstand der beste den ich kenne. sie haben zu jedem problem einen experten der einen aushilft

Relevant

Location Denmark

Great app and fantastic customer support. We've been using GemPages for 1.5 years and so far it has been a great experience. Would definitely recommend!

Epilatorr

Amazing app with an amazing support team, always here to help fix any issues. I recommend it strongly. Thank you team

Computational Thinkers

Hands down the best and I'm not just comparing this to other Shopify page builders. I've had my hands on a fair share of other content management systems (CMS) and between the product, features and customer service ... you can't be this!!

Christian Pure

I've tried all of the major Shopify Page Builders. Only Shogun and GemPages are worth using. Shogun is a little more polished than GemPages, everything is a little more responsive and slightly easier to use, and their templates are a lot better. However, Gempages is a much better value. Even with their $300/month plan, Shogun doesn't offer unlimited pages. So for someone like me who uses Shopify as a blogging platform with occasional A/B testing, Gempages is a much better fit. I think that as GemPages continues to improve their product, they could overtake Shogun at some point.

Firemood ENGLAND

Location Latvia

The best support I've come across! Helps with every little pixel to fix, answer quickly and overall a great platform.

Clear Skin Days

This app is great - the functionality is simple to use and if there are any problems, their customer service is amazing! One of their team, Jane was so helpful and got me up and running in no time, would defo recommend

Oia Skin

This is the best page builder app on Shopify. The support staff is responsive and helpful. Recommend.

Brama Inc.

GemPages is a simple and easy to use product for a novice user. The team behind Gempages provides great help to get you going. I can't say enough about the staff. They are knowledgeable and quick to respond to issues you may have. We have been able to accelerate our website development without having to hire expensive outside contractors. I would highly recommend GemPages if you decide to develop your website internally!!

The Herbalist

Location South Africa

Always very helpful. Easy to figure out and use. I love this app. Allows my store to do so many things.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 263 264