GemPages Landing Page Builder

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 6, 2023

Ridiculously fast help. My rep Tony and his team added custom code to my Theme to make the navigation work exactly as I wanted it. Sticky nav, visible in both scrolling directions - something the Blum Shopify theme did not do. 10:45 PM on a Sunday night, ready for my client to view by Monday morning. Stellar support.

Revival HRT
February 5, 2023

Much better than any page builder for your site! You won't regret, their builder is minimalistic and can be taught in 2 hours, their customer support is awesome!

StopSnorezZz
Serbia
February 5, 2023

Quick and friendly customer support! also the user interface is very well. I can make my productpages very fast now!

Your Cozy Home
Netherlands
February 4, 2023

Amazing customer service. ALWAYS fixed my technical problems with gempages and always replies relatively quickly considering the amount of inquiries they must get on a day to day basis. Very happy with their service.

ChargePodz
February 3, 2023

Great app and support. It adds a lot of flexibility to designing your Shopify store. I totally recommend it.

St. Stradbroke
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 3, 2023

currently best page builder solution for Shopify. Customer support responds to inquiries quite quickly, in most cases within a few minutes

BioHerbalis
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Time spent using app: 11 days
February 2, 2023

I have been working with gempages for over 5 years now and I use it for all my stores, it is by far the most optimized, fast and easy to use and I have tried all their competitors. Their support is one of the best I know, I would give them a 7/5 rating if it were possible

Unity Protection
France
Time spent using app: 21 days
February 2, 2023

so many functionalities but at the same time really intuitive to use. and they have an amazing support team. i build all my stores with Gempages

LittleChampStudio
Romania
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 2, 2023

This is a really good app with great customer service. I hope that it will be possible to edit the header section in the future.

QTPain
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 15 days
February 2, 2023

This is a great app to make my pages pop and my website look so professional. It took me a little time to get familiar with the format but once I did, it was so easy to create and move templates, etc. Just remember to save your work alot and also in different views....computer, tablet and mobile to make sure they are all optimized. Whenever you make a change save it there before you click to a new view.

LD Keyfinder