Reviews (4,360)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and exceptional customer support, particularly praising team members like Miley and Tony for their responsiveness. The app's drag-and-drop feature allows for easy customization without needing coding skills, and its seamless integration with Shopify enhances e-commerce capabilities. Continuous updates ensure it stays current with web design trends, positively impacting business aesthetics and functionality.

May 28, 2024

We've used alot of page builders, however, GemPages is the BEST! There are so many templates, apps and ways to customize all the pages. The support team is also amazing, as they're able to provide further customization (within their ability). They have been able to custom code some of our pages, which saves us money from having to install shopify apps. The team is extremely responsive and helps us fix any glitches as well! Highly recommend!

THE BROW SHOP
About 3 years using the app
June 9, 2024

Most valuable app in this app store, I swear. Built half of my website with GemPages with no coding experience. Gem Pages has a few quirks with the way it works but ANYTIME I run into trouble I can always depend on their amazing customer service team to help me solve the issue. One of the most worthwhile subscriptions I pay every month, im so grateful this app exists!

SONIC WEAPONRY
Almost 2 years using the app
June 10, 2024

Great features and great support.
Saves me hours of coding and allows me to focus on other tasks.
I have been using it for over a year and have no major errors.
Also, one time I had an error that I couldn't solve myself, but they took care of it right away.
I was able to receive small messages from them and they were very reassuring.

Lusciouz公式オンラインストア
Japan
About 2 years using the app
July 5, 2024

Great features, support and very easy to use. I am still finding out about all of the features now even though i've been using it for almost a year now.

Their support is great. They provided clear instructions about how to resolve the issue that i had with a template. They worked diligently to resolve the issue in less than 24 hours.

Fantastic business to work with.

Kakuto Culture
8 months using the app
June 10, 2024

Incredible customer service. They're like a dedicated team of developers who help you with any customization. You not only get the best page builder on Shopify, but it also feels like you've got your own in-house development team!

BANG Massage Gun
Over 3 years using the app
May 20, 2024

I like it very much and have been using it for a long time because it gives me a lot of freedom.
Also, I would like to thank you for your kind and patient response when I contacted you.
They are happy to respond to individual inquiries such as code additions.・Even when there are multiple people in charge, the contents are clearly understood and I have never felt the discomfort of having to give duplicate explanations.
I would like to continue using it.
Thank you for your continued support.

La Maison de Lyllis
Japan
Over 2 years using the app
June 12, 2024

Great app, and the excellent support is very important!
Enables us to build custom pages and do things that are not possible with default Shopify themes. Thank you GemPages!

The team at
IcelandNaturals.com

Iceland Naturals
Iceland
Over 5 years using the app
July 20, 2024

Absolutely fantastic support. I've reached out for a few design and function changes and they respond very quickly and have delivered exactly what I need everytime.

Eagle Pen Company
Almost 5 years using the app
July 1, 2024

GemPages is one of the best website/page builders I have used. The app has plenty of features, templates and ways to customize your website. The support team is incredible and have always managed to help me with custom code or better ways of implementing my ideas into my website. Very easy to get to grips with, highly customizable and integration with other apps is simple. I would definitely recommend

ZODICI
5 months using the app
June 26, 2024

Been using Gempages for 2 years now. Very easy to design pages that look and function exactly how you want. Their support is amazing too! :)

Zurafit™ Heated Leg Massager