GemPages Landing Page Builder

Custom Product, Home Pages & more w/o code, just drag & drop!

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Nada Shop

Tina at Gem Pages was helpful, super responsive and able to provide a solution for our need. Highly recommend.

Handleco.SA

Ken Tran is so amazing, he helped me out with my website after years of failure I am so grateful for him. Best agent ever.

theswaddlepro

Always heard great things about Gempages from YT videos, but couldn't try them out untill now. Their software is soooo much better than anyother I've tried and the customer support is great! Solved a couple issues within the day! Store's conversion rate up to 3%-4% now ;)

Elliptic Fit

This app allows to customize everything on a website. All the themes I tried before were not even cloth to this app.

Big Bag Lecco

Con GemPages ho potuto personalizzare il mio sito in tutte le sue parti, dalla pagina dei prodotti, alla home page, alla pagina delle collezioni, alle landing pages, al blog. Il sistema drag and drop é veloce e facile da usare e, se non si vuole partire a costruire la pagina da zero, ci sono molti template già fatti da usare o da cui prendere ispirazione. Punto di forza é anche il supporto clienti che risponde in tempi rapidi alle domande e interviene direttamente sul sito quando é necessario per fornire aiuto. Sicuramente consigliato.

Crocus & Ivy Interiors

GemPages provides a super flexible and powerful way to build pages and page templates. We find that Gempages allows us to create custom pages, product and collection pages, and bypasses the limitations of the standard page builder in the Shopify App.

ByJardin

Great App. We've been working with them for months now, they respond very quicky and Gempages is a really great tool to create beautiful pages easily. Would recommend.

一六八堂 irohado online shop

I consulted with the support team while using the translation software because there was something I didn't understand immediately after downloading. It is now possible to operate safely with a quick and accurate adbus. I'm glad I made this app because of its cost-effectiveness and trust in the support team.

LORISIENNE

Hi, I'd like to give an honest review. First of all, I'm using GemPages for years because of the quality. I don't work with other Pagebuilders because they can not give me what I want. Secondly, you have customer support and customer support. What I mean with that is, when you send a message they really do answer on live chat and not e-mail. Plus on top of that, they fix your problem. Thirdly, this person named Kent working for Gempages, I asked him what I wanted and he just did it in no-time. You just can't ask for more. He's such a friendly and understanding person. Wish I could have someone like him as the customer support for my store, give this guy a raise or I'm taking him from you. Thirdly, the price for this app even if it was 100 dollars a month, I'd still pay for it. You pay what you get for. There were days I couldn't use Gempages because I opened a new store and they had limited amount of customers. I can tell you I was freaking out. And once I could install it, I felt so happy! Love you guys!

mintpdo

Loved how Tina and GemPages Tech team helped me develop my page customized the way I wanted. They went over and beyond to meet my need!
Thanks