4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly design and customization options, allowing them to create various types of pages with ease. Its drag-and-drop functionality and seamless integration with e-commerce platforms are highly praised. The technical support team is commended for their expertise and promptness, and the app's performance is noted for its speed and smooth operation. However, some merchants mentioned that the A/B testing feature doesn't track sales conversions and customer service can occasionally be slow. It's suitable for both beginners and experienced merchants, but beginners may need to invest time in learning its features.

April 19, 2024

Une utilisation relativement simple qui ne nécessite pas de formation en code. Une personnalisation de toutes les pages assez poussé. Un très bon rapport qualité/prix.

Surtout une équipe d'assistance très réactive et compétente.

RELIEF Equipements
France
5 months using the app
April 4, 2024

Super customer suport!

Gua Sha Shop
6 months using the app
May 7, 2024

GemPages is our goto page builder - it integrates with lots of tools we use, we can build new and good looking pages quickly and frequently, and we can customize content to a much greater extent than we can with the shopify section editor.

Great app that we have used on several stores.

Mālie by Homecoming Studios
April 25, 2024

This is the best shopify app I've ever used. Great UI and is very easy to use. But the best part is the customer service, they response very quickly at basically any time. Compare to other app, it will take at least 24 hours to solve a simple problem. Keep the great work gempage!

RIIIPO
4 months using the app
March 5, 2024

Exceptional Technical Support and User-Friendly Platform

I've been using GemPages for a while now, and I must say, my experience has been outstanding. One of the standout features of GemPages is their technical support team. They are not just good; they are great! Whether I encountered a small hiccup or needed guidance on utilizing advanced features, their technical team was always on hand to help. Their promptness, expertise, and patience made all the difference, ensuring minimal downtime and allowing me to focus on creating the best content for my site.

Aside from the exemplary support, what truly sets GemPages apart is its user-friendly and highly customizable platform. Even with limited technical knowledge, I found the platform incredibly easy to navigate. The intuitive design interface and the drag-and-drop functionality have been a game changer, allowing me to tailor my site precisely to my needs without any coding knowledge. The flexibility to customize and adapt my site has not only improved its aesthetics but also significantly enhanced its functionality.

The combination of reliable technical support and an easy-to-use platform makes GemPages a valuable tool for anyone looking to create a professional and visually appealing website. Whether you're building an online store, a blog, or a portfolio, GemPages offers the features and support to bring your vision to life effortlessly. I highly recommend GemPages to anyone looking for a powerful, flexible, and user-friendly website builder. Their platform truly stands out in the crowded space of website builders, thanks to their commitment to quality and customer support.

Wop-Wops
Over 1 year using the app
March 18, 2024

GemPages es excelente, no soy ningún experto en diseño, pero la interfaz está hecha para cualquier usuario, claro que hay que practicar y aprender, pero todo es muy intuitivo, y lo mejor cualquier duda que tengas está el apoyo de los asesores quienes te brindan asesoramiento total, en especial Jane. Recomiendo esta app

Victorian Shop
Colombia
10 months using the app
May 13, 2024

The support is really helpful

VisageParlor
Denmark
March 25, 2024

我喜欢这个软件,很适合我们自定义店铺,并且能够即使的提供服务

AlgoLaser
China
7 months using the app
April 9, 2024

super bueno, el servicio es super eficaz y si hay cosas que no es posible de hacer ayudan de otra forma, 100% recomendados, ademas la construcción de landing es demasiado fácil

Cornejo Store