GemPages Powerful Page Builder

Easily build your own amazing landing pages & product pages!

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Florida Farm Finder

They help me even when its (mostly) my fault it's broken. Best money I've spent on a builder so far.

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for this stunning review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

4peace.me

I tried Gem Pages for a trial run. I definitely recommend them. My experience with their customer service was really good, they were helpful and patient, and shared good ideas. If you are a somewhat comfortable or knowledgeable with a computer, using Gem pages will be a breeze. They have tons of options to work with to make your website awesome. Ultimately for my own reasons, I decided to go with a free Shopify Theme.

June 22, 2022

Also, happy to hear that our support agents accompanied you throughout your entire experience with GemPages.
If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via email address support@gempages.help

Cindy | Customer Success Team
GemPages

Penallo

Great app and they're very helpful if you have a problem. Would recommend to everyone trying to develop a better website.

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review! We really appreciate your help in spreading the word about GemPages. It means a lot to us.

jalizimahdi

Location Turkey

I did a lot of research to get started and tried different themes until I became acquainted with gempages . This was a truly extraordinary event. I had no acquaintance with building a site. It is very easy to work with gempages . The support team is excellent and well-mannered and will answer all my questions well.

June 22, 2022

We were delighted to get your review! It really put a big smile on our faces. Happy to hear that our support agent accompanied you throughout your entire experience with GemPages.

If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via live chat or email address: support@gempages.help.

Cindy | Customer Success Team
GemPages Page Builder

Aima Dora Tropical Eco Swimwear

Location Mauritius

I've been using Gempages for few months now and I must say it is easy to use Gempages even if you are not too savvy creating home/landing pages, etc….. Easy to edit and with endless possibilities!
And, in my view, most importantly customer service and support is amazing - very fast and friendly. I definitely recommend it!

June 22, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email, if you need us we are here to help!

Vera Roots

So far so good! I appreciate the ease of the app and customer service has been great. Thanks alot guys

Welcome To Home - Home Furniture Bedding & Outdoor

Location Australia

Awesome app, simple to use but lots of great features and support. Would recommend for any e-commerce site

Miss Lizzy Thyroid Supplements

Best page builder tool for design and excellent customer service. We've tried every page builder app but none compare to Gempages.

Oh My Guts

Location Netherlands

Super easy to use for everyone in our team, even those would don't know much about website design. Efficient and friendly customer support. Would definitely recommend!

PIRKEY

This app is amazing! Customer service is always there to help you with anything you need. The app has great features and design aspects. I would recommend this app to everyone.