GemPages Landing Page Builder

Build custom no-code Landing Pages, Product Pages & more!

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

UNIQUE BASICS

We started using GemPages about 6 months ago and we're very satisfied! It is very easy to use, has great options and the customer service is one of the best I have ever seen. They're very fast and very helpful. I can highly recommend using GemPages for your shopify store! :)

The View From My Rear

I started working with HTML back in 1994 when things were all so new and primitive - I still have my Quarterdeck Webauthor V1.0 floppy disk! I handcoded really complex stuff and used backend databases to add real-time dynamic content capability. Since then, I've played with many template-based authoring products which have removed the need for so much handcoding drudgery and minimised human coding errors. By and large, you can now just really focus on creating great content and dragging and dropping structural components and styling really quickly. I first trialled GEM pages about six months ago and have since totally adopted it as my primary development tool. I still prefer to build my own layouts and I've found the range of GEM Page components to be very comprehensive and functionally spot-on. I also love the ease with which I can easily create responsive mobile and multi-device interfaces. The working interface is very simple and nicely intuitive. It's made my productivity rate really good. Support is really quick and excellent too. The only thing I'd like to have added ASAP is backwards navigation from product displays to collections to make it easy for users to navigate within pages! (Please!) :) xx

Patrick Mavros

Have been using this App for nearly 2 years now, and it offers the best support for any supplier I have ever contacted. They are fast, polite, effective and always making sure you get what you need. The app is easy to use and extremely versatile. Highly recommend.

FLYT Golf

I don't think I have ever seen a better, more user friendly web builder out there. Not only is the product great but the customer service was just as good. Kenny who I have worked with on a number of items was amazing. Thank you GemPages!

UNIQSO

We use this app to improve the page presentation and it works well! The support is very responsive and solve our problems very fast! Highly recommended!

Official Tool Roll

Helped me solve a problem on my page. screenshot recorded how to implement the fix and did a great job.

Culiau

Great builder and support fast and always helpful. The following text is filler since the platform forces me to comply with the number of characters

Smartlight Flashlight

Perfectly. We use Gempages for our site, on Shopify and the support is amazing... fast and always helpful. Price is also great for what you get. I would highly recommend.

DeMurin

Love this app. Really easy to use.
The team is available and really supportive ! They help me a lot !
I recommand :)

Nêge Paris

Great support, always finding a solution !!
I recommend this app a lot you can do everything with it !