GemPages Powerful Page Builder

Easily build your own amazing landing pages & product pages!

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TRAININGBOX

Location France

Je remercie Tony qui a été tres professionnel et réactif pour résoudre les problèmes de mon site . =)

July 21, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review! I'll surely pass your kind words onto our support agent (Tony). Please don't hesitate to contact us via live chat or email support@gempages.help if there is anything more we can do to assist.

Pivotalworkout.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Definitely a game changer ✝️ We love how the pages look, if you're a business owner this is easily one of the best apps to create pages on

July 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the app and that you found it easy to use! It's looking awesome!
Feel free to let us know whenever you need assistance!

CZUR TECH

Location Hong Kong SAR

Easy to use. Customer service is very prompt. Help me solve all the issues. Great App. Thanks!...........

July 19, 2022

Thanks for letting us know that your time with us was well-spent. Your words of encouragement are definitely a source of motivation. We'll surely pass your words along to the whole team.

mallokastore

Location Egypt

Great app and very helpful customer support whenever something comes up! recommend, and I think it's the best.

July 19, 2022

Glad to know that your time and effort spent with us was worthwhile. Nothing could make us happier. Contact us via live chat or email to support@gempages.help if you have any other concerns. Our professional customer services is always here to help.

Nathan | Customer Success Team
GemPages

Faucy

Location Finland

Great app and very helpful customer support whenever something comes up! Definitely recommend their services

Slim&Love

Location Chile

Truly excellent APP and superb customer service, super responsive and quick to act. I recommend it to all

July 19, 2022

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! Happy to hear that you received 5-star service from our customer support team

We're always happy to give you a hand whenever you need it.

JOLI NOUS

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use it for me e-shop and I recommended+++ this app. Easy-to-use, amazing design and very reactiv team! Thank you GEMPAGES!

July 19, 2022

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your recommendation! Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do to help. We're always happy to assist!

Nathan | Customer Success Team
GemPages

JISULIFE

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using Gempage, the page building is very efficient, and the customer service can also support it in a timely manner. It is a great application and is worth recommending!

July 19, 2022

Thank you for leaving us this such wonderful review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with GemPages editor and our support service!

We're always there to assist whenever you need!

Happy Selling!

Old Soulz Gifts

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is absolutely amazing. So many options and templates and very intuitive to figure it out. Support team is amazing, Tony has been super helpful, guiding me through any difficulties. Highly recommend this app to everyone! A must have for your store!

July 18, 2022

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your recommendation! We're proud to assist with your business. Glad to hear that Tony was there to help you get familar with GemPages. If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via live chat or email support@gempages.help.

Thank you very much!

Nathan | GemPages Customer Success Team

paletteconceptwebsite

Location Hong Kong SAR

Amazing application! Gempages helped me make my shopify store look a million times better and their support team is also amazing and assisted me with all of my issues

July 18, 2022

Your review helps us so much and we can’t thank you enough for taking the time to write it. Providing an enthusiastic service to our clients is very important to us, so to know we’re coming through is a big win!

All the best.