GemPages Powerful Page Builder

Easily build your own amazing landing pages & product pages!

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1 Star Chef

It has taken me a little while to get used to the app, but it is a powerful and effective way to build a landing page and I'm really liking the results. Customer service is excellent and every time I've reached out they have helped me quickly and effectively.

Official FitClinic

I had many questions regarding specific customizations & Amy was such an amazing help. They even custom coded a few things for me to make sure it looks exactly like I wanted & I am very grateful! They have a great team that will ensure to do whatever they can to make you happy! Thank you!

Bliss Cosmetics Inc

Location Latvia

I use gempages for all my stores. This app is very easy to use after few weeks of practicing. Also customer support team is superb! They will help you to figure out all your problems with gempgaes!

Uptown Hippie Jewelry

I love GemPages so much! It is my favorite page builder I have tried. It's easy to figure out and the staff is super helpful if do need any help.

Pup Passport

The tool itself is extremely versatile. I'm pressed that it's easy to drag and drop elements to get that overall feel you want, and then also very easy to dial-in the details, which is what a lot of other similar tools lack. Also, they have helped me troubleshoot a number of times, even adding custom CSS onto my theme to fix an issue that another app was causing. They go above and beyond. Cheers

apol

Location Austria

GemPages is really one of the best apps for my shop! Unlimied options to design and upgrade the store. The customer support is really fast and helpfull aswell whenever there are questions.
Really recommend the app!

PogoStore

Location Italy

one of the best editors also the support is always ready to help you. The templetes are also done very well

The Jeweller Plug

Location Belgium

Been using Gempages for a while now and I'm very satisfied with this app. It has helped to elevate my website. Also great customer support by Muiz. Helped me perfectly with setting up some great features. Can't imagine not having this app!

TACTIBEAM™️

This is the best builder app very beginner friendly and the customer support is amazing shout out to Tony at customer support who was very patience and helpful. Very worth the price

codogirl.com

Excellent support. Even on weekends! Staff provides very detailed replies and easy to follow video clips.