GemPages Landing Page Builder

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 29, 2022

The customer service is very good, the subscription amount is not expensive, and the page editing functions are complete

Montagne de Pierre
Taiwan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
GemPages replied January 3, 2023

We are so delighted that you rate our support 5 Star. We strive to provide just that for all our customers. We're excited to be your companion as you watch your business growth.

December 29, 2022

Relavitely new with this app but their support is good, solving problems in reasonable times. UI is also good to avoid coding.

Rugpanda
Time spent using app: 24 days
GemPages replied January 3, 2023

Thanks for letting us know that your time with us was well-spent. Your words of encouragement are definitely a source of motivation. We'll surely pass your words along to the whole team.

December 28, 2022

Phoebe is the best !! goes above and beyond for all our coding needs and more. Do ask for her if you need help with complex ideas to execute the stuffs

The Panic Room
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
GemPages replied December 29, 2022

We're proud to assist with your business. Glad to hear that Phoebe was there to help you get familar with GemPages. If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via live chat or email support@gempages.help.

Thank you very much!

December 28, 2022

the most convenient app to use - and what makes it even more useful is their wonderful customers support

you&me
Israel
Time spent using app: 6 months
GemPages replied December 29, 2022

We are delighted that you've had a 5-star experience. This is the best we could hope for! Thank you for choosing GemPages and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

December 28, 2022

Very satisfied with the service, quickly solved my problem, recommended to use!
I hope the system is more perfect and the material is more abundant!

ekyee
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
GemPages replied December 29, 2022

Thanks for sharing such kind words. We promise to always support you until you are satisfied. If you have any concerns, please remember we're always here. Contact us via live chat or email at support@gempages.help and enjoy more of our professional support services.

December 27, 2022

great customer service by tina. she is the best. she helped me make my product page. she answered all my questions .tina you are the best

viserica
Time spent using app: 25 days
GemPages replied December 29, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that our support agent (Tina) was there to assist you, everything looks fantastic. Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email, if you need us we are here to help!

December 27, 2022

Very good customer support, fast reply and even faster problem solving.
The Support always helps with making your store exactly the way you want :)

KeySpin
Germany
Time spent using app: 19 days
GemPages replied December 29, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Thank you very much for using GemPages!

December 25, 2022

Great app, they have a lot of options to really customize your website as you desire and their customer service is really great . They can help you fix some stuff in your code and they are very friendly !

My Best Valentine
France
Time spent using app: 5 days
GemPages replied December 29, 2022

Our team thrilled to receive such great rating. Happy to hear that you enjoy the app. Thank you so much for your support. Our entire team at GemPages ASIA greatly appreciate it.

December 23, 2022

Gampages support personal was able to restore my site after it was damaged. This was very helpful during a very hard time.

De' Vora Pet Products
Time spent using app: 10 months
GemPages replied December 23, 2022

Your review helps us so much and we can’t thank you enough for taking the time to write it. Providing an enthusiastic service to our clients is very important to us, so to know we’re coming through is a big win!

Wishing you a fun-filled holiday season!

December 22, 2022

When I get stuck, they fix it for me and send pictures or video explaining how they did it. The best customer service I have experienced in a long time.

Fillinthebe.com
Time spent using app: 10 days
GemPages replied December 23, 2022

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! Happy to hear that you received 5-star service from our customer support team

I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year!