GemPages Landing Page Builder

Create and customize stunning, high-converting store pages.

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

GemPages

Reclaim Nation

awesome extremely powerful page design app for shopify and very helpful customer service and brilliant, fast developers!

October 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the app and that you found it easy to use! It's looking awesome!

Feel free to let us know whenever you need assistance!

Auvele

Location France

Depuis que j'utilise gempages, le support client est toujours au top et réactif. Merci de votre aide l'équipe :)

October 19, 2022

Thank you so much for this stunning review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

Green pop shop

Location Israel

awesome support and an ok page editor, user experience can get better - but it cover with an amazing support team that will help you with that experience. they told me they keep evolving and I believe them. the top editors in market are all awful if to be honest - and this one is floating above them by very little. but again - the support that it comes with, makes it one of the better ones. cant wait for their next evolution so I can give them 5 stars with my heart. 4 stars is on for the AMAZING SUPPORT. the rest is 3 stars.

Hi Amir,

First of all, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience you got while using our app and truly appreciate your effort working on the templates so far. I hope you understand that we've always tried our best to improve GemPages everyday so our users can have a stable solution for a page builder. So rest assured that we're here to support you along the way if you encounter any difficulties.

Thank you once again for bringing the issues to our attention. I can understand your experiences and look forward to providing a much better experience in the months to come.

Your feedback may decide which we will implement to GemPages page builder in next updates, so if you have any other feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via Livechat or email address support@gempages.help. I'm always behind and make sure your feedback has been listened to consistently.

We also have sent you an email to continue assisting on the current the homepage issue and would love to hear from you! I do hope we will have a chance to work together to make things right for you.

James | Customer Success Manager

Marbled Beef

Location France

Very powerful application, excellent customer support!! Full help and quick response................

October 15, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future

shopbrakefields

I REALLY appreciate the wonderful customer service the app provides. They respond quickly and helpfully and allow me to ask multiple questions at once. There is tons of customization options and they record requests for future options and updates. Great app!

October 15, 2022

We were delighted to get your review! It really put a big smile on our faces. Happy to hear that our support agents accompanied you throughout your entire experience with GemPages.

If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via live chat or email address support@gempages.help.

RosesofEternity

Location Netherlands

Apps works really good for building and optimizing pages, there was a problem and I contacted the support team and they solved the problem very fast.

Sassy Saints

The support team is simply amazing, always there to help with my issues and fast! I've build all my pages now on gempages and they look just as good as when I had them custom coded.

October 14, 2022

Feel free to let us know whenever you need assistance!

THE GUESTLIST

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

everything is good also good support team and nothing to say any trouble with working this application

Hi,

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. We are looking forward to giving you an even better experience in the future.

Juicer Go

Time spent using app About 2 months

I appreciated the promptness of my problem being solved. Ken was very helpful and committed to my request with care and made sure to run me through the solution.Very Awesome.

October 14, 2022

We were delighted to get your review! It really put a big smile on our faces. Happy to hear that our support agent (Ken) accompanied you throughout your entire experience with GemPages.

Two Saloon

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic support with 3rd party integration question. Trying to move my pages to Gempage format and support was great in helping understand how to keep an app that I like using.

October 14, 2022

We are delighted that you've had a 5-star experience. This is the best we could hope for! Thank you for choosing GemPages and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

We're always there to assist whenever you need!

Happy Selling!