GemPages Powerful Page Builder

Easily build your own amazing landing pages & product pages!

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bleecker & Prince

I have no graphic design or coding skills but GemPages is SO easy and straightforward. I was able to make some beautiful pages for our website that look professionally made! Customer service is amazing and helped me solve an issue very quickly and efficiently. Thx Walter!

Moschino Hong Kong

We have been using this app over 2 years and it is really very easy to use. And the most important thing is that whenever we have any problem, their team is always quickly responsive and kind to solve it.
We think this app deserves five stars!

ParkingLotSigns.com

I have been working with GemPages for the last 3 years or so. Over this time I have been overly satisfied with their understanding of my needs as a small business and an E-commerce operator that isn't great at the code aspect. I always have a vision of how I want the page UX to operate, but in the past without the code skills I was reliant on a 3rd party Dev. With GemPAges I feel like I can make almost anything work the way I want!

www.psychopharma.com

Good builder. Makes quick work of building pages with endless customization options. Development has continued and they regularly add more features and options. Support is very quick to respond to all questions.

Mooshie's Treats

I highly recommend just on the customer service alone! It was 1:30am on the west coast and I had been working away on getting my GemPages templates all dialed in when things went HAYWIRE and I had no idea how to fix it. I sent GP Support a message explaining what happened and didn't expect a response until normal business hours. Except at 1:52am I heard a message chime and saw that Liam (THE BEST) not a bot but a human had replied back to me. Long story short is that Liam & GemPages were available for 24 hour support (which I didn't realize they offered) and fixed the problem. Thank you Liam!

HOUCHICS

There are multiple templates to choose from, easy to use and quick to respond.
When wanting some extra details for optimization, the technicians are very responsive and supportive, very good!

GoBeachy

GemPages has been an incredible help while building out blog-posts and various content pages for our online store! Their staff was extremely helpful and knowledgable about solving any issues I ran into. I would highly recommend this Page Builder!

Loopy pod

GemPages really helped me in the conception of my website, I find it really affordable for its potential and what's being delivered. The support team gives a premium experience. They are knowledgable, responsive and friendly. Love it. Even tho it's concise, that's probably the 3rd review I wrote in my entire life.

YoungSpeeds

I think it's very useful. We can build any kind of page we want. If you dont know what to build, there are some templates for you to use. And the customer support team is always responsive and helpful. Recommended!

Elixir Gaming

Tried out multiple page builders and gempages was by far the easiest to use at scale. Their support team has also been super helpful throughout the entire process. If i had known how powerful this app was i honestly would have never bought a premium theme. Excited to see what new features they add next!