GemPages Powerful Page Builder

Easily build your own amazing landing pages & product pages!

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Epilatorr

Amazing app with an amazing support team, always here to help fix any issues. I recommend it strongly. Thank you team

Computational Thinkers

Hands down the best and I'm not just comparing this to other Shopify page builders. I've had my hands on a fair share of other content management systems (CMS) and between the product, features and customer service ... you can't be this!!

Christian Pure

I've tried all of the major Shopify Page Builders. Only Shogun and GemPages are worth using. Shogun is a little more polished than GemPages, everything is a little more responsive and slightly easier to use, and their templates are a lot better. However, Gempages is a much better value. Even with their $300/month plan, Shogun doesn't offer unlimited pages. So for someone like me who uses Shopify as a blogging platform with occasional A/B testing, Gempages is a much better fit. I think that as GemPages continues to improve their product, they could overtake Shogun at some point. Edit Jun 2022: After using this plugin for a bit, I have to revise my rating. With lots of effort and working around bugs, it's possible to make pages with this tool. But it's a real chore. Stupid things happen all the time when you create pages: like text losing formatting, text having additional formatting you didn't give it, changes you make on mobile breaking things on desktop, or just simple things like there being no easy way to insert your saved custom blocks at a specific place on the page. I don't like using this tool and will be moving onto an alternative ASAP.

June 29, 2022

Please accept my apologies for the recent frustration you've experienced. I want to express our gratitude for your input. It will enable us to address these issues and enhance our services. Please contact us via email at support@gempages.help or live chat if you have any further concerns.

James | Customer Success Manager
GemPages

Firemood ENGLAND

Location Latvia

The best support I've come across! Helps with every little pixel to fix, answer quickly and overall a great platform.

Clear Skin Days

This app is great - the functionality is simple to use and if there are any problems, their customer service is amazing! One of their team, Jane was so helpful and got me up and running in no time, would defo recommend

Oia Skin

This is the best page builder app on Shopify. The support staff is responsive and helpful. Recommend.

Brama Inc.

GemPages is a simple and easy to use product for a novice user. The team behind Gempages provides great help to get you going. I can't say enough about the staff. They are knowledgeable and quick to respond to issues you may have. We have been able to accelerate our website development without having to hire expensive outside contractors. I would highly recommend GemPages if you decide to develop your website internally!!

The Herbalist

Location South Africa

Always very helpful. Easy to figure out and use. I love this app. Allows my store to do so many things.

Luxipaws

Location Hong Kong SAR

I used Gempages for a few years and this is by far the best page builder for your shopify store. Customer support team is easy to reach and very responsive. Tech team literally could solve any issue you have with the app. I truly love this page builder and will recommend this to anyone who is starting their website

davabuy

Location Germany

Great website building tool and even better online support. Very intuitive to use with great updates every now and then. I would recommend it 100%!