GemPages Landing Page Builder

Build custom no-code Landing Pages, Product Pages & more!

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Frakk Store

The app is great and the staff is very helpful. In the beginning I had some problem, I had to get to know the app

Shecurity

Support incroyable, quelques bugs a la création mais ils sont la pour nous aider, c'est vraiment plaisant

BoomBooty

Great App! Super easy to use. Beautiful templates. Amazing customer support. I tried already all page builder apps out there and Gempages is in my opinion the best. It´s so easy to make your shop look like a custom high end shop with this app.

YAM BOUTIQUE

Très très déçu de l'application qui bug tout le temps et le support n'est même pas capable de régler le soucis.
Je vous conseille PageFly Builder

April 24, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your thoughts on the app and services.

Firstly, I’m so sorry to hear about the code conflict between the current theme and GemPages.

However, I'm really glad that April has been with you to figure out the solution for the issue.

Regarding the not receiving support via email incident, I'll be working on it and make sure it won't happen in the future.

All the best,
James
GemPages Customer Success Manager

So Real Gems and Jewelry

I use this app to customize my Ecomsolid theme. Customer service is phenomenal and has always had a solution to any questions. They are efficient and work as a great team. If one didn't know the answer, they would take the time to ask someone who know and got back to me pretty promptly. Definitely didn't expect that! Give it a try. I've learned a lot so far from this app and will continue to use this app!

Official Campout

Practical support and there are quick to respond!
Thank you, Leo, for helping me with my request. And provided me the best solution! Gempages is the best landing page builder with Great Customer Service ever!

ByeBlue

Awesome customer service and the platform runs smooth. Just good things to say about this app 5 stars

TheParentss

Very helpful people, any problems you have they will help you get it handled quickly, Gem Pages is great

Hairful®

Liam was super helpful. Any request I had, he was quick to respond and helped me with whatever I needed! I have the best landing pages possible on Shopify now, and it's all thanks to GemPages. Give it a go! You won't be disappointed with the features, and definitely not the customer support, which is perhaps the best I've seen on a Shopify app period!

The Online Shop

Great Customer Service. The App has great features. I am still learning to use it but with the great support I am receiving from Gem Pages it is worth it.