GemPages Landing Page Builder

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 5, 2022

I'm having a good time with the gem pages app, many functions can be customized but above all the assistant Jane is always helpful and kind!

prebimbo.it
Italy
Time spent using app: 14 days
GemPages replied December 11, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that our support agent (Jane) was there to assist you, everything looks fantastic. Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email, if you need us we are here to help!

December 5, 2022

Great functions and also the support is very good! Thank you very much for helping us to integrate the functions we need.

apaw
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
GemPages replied December 11, 2022

Thanks so much for supporting us with a 5-star review. It's wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with what GemPages provides. We will continue to strive to make your experience even better moving forward.

December 5, 2022

Great customer support! They very responded quickly to my issues and fixed in in only a couple of hours. Very much appreciated

tuindecor
Time spent using app: 4 months
GemPages replied December 11, 2022

Thanks for letting us know that your time with us was well-spent. Your words of encouragement are definitely a source of motivation. We'll surely pass your words along to the whole team.

December 4, 2022

Emma at the costumer care saved me! and my page. The costumer care is extremely helpful and Emma was able to help me with the page code with video tutorials. Big Fan!

mazzeurs
Portugal
Time spent using app: 4 days
GemPages replied December 11, 2022

Your review helps us so much and we can’t thank you enough for taking the time to write it. Providing an enthusiastic service to our clients is very important to us, so to know we’re coming through is a big win! I'll surely pass your kind words onto Emma.
Don't hesitate to reach us if we can do anything to assist!

Best wishes!

December 4, 2022

The app's customer service provide a instant professional reply. That helps me to increase the page performance alot. Great app

WEWATCH
Time spent using app: About 2 months
GemPages replied December 11, 2022

We're delighted that our efforts have contributed to the success of your business. Should you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us via live chat or email us at support@gempages.help. We're here to help you achieve success, always.

December 3, 2022

Exceptional customer service by Christina. Very patient with an old man who's not tech suave. Thank you for taking the time.

Top Trends to Your Door
Time spent using app: 13 days
GemPages replied December 11, 2022

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience. Christina was awesome! I'll surely let her know you left us this review! Thank you so much!

December 3, 2022

I had an issue with my gempages displaying correctly on my store. I reached out to their team through the chat icon and was helped within 20 minutes or so. LIAM was amazing and really got me the help that I needed with their technical department. I am very happy with their services and the app. Thanks again guys. -Theresa S.

LIVITY FIT
Time spent using app: About 1 month
GemPages replied December 11, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that our support agent (LIAM) was there to assist you, everything looks fantastic. Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email, if you need us we are here to help!

December 2, 2022

GemPages makes it so easy to design my site exactly how I want it. They have great templates so I never have to start from scratch if I don't want to. Plus, there customer service is top notch. Super responsive and has helped me in a pickle multiple times.

Friends Do This
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
GemPages replied December 11, 2022

Thank you for leaving us this such wonderful review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with GemPages editor and our support service!
We're always there to assist whenever you need!

Happy Selling!

December 2, 2022

I use the app to create several Home Pages and Landing Pages for various products I sell on my website. I find it an excellent tool to give an otherworldly look to your product pages or categories. I really like the way it allows you to customize any page, giving it a professional look. The best thing about the whole app? The support team that is always willing to help you and give you a solution to any doubt you have, even if you don't know the solution.
is a 5-star app. Highly recommended!! Great team,
Wishes!

Xhobbies
Colombia
Time spent using app: 7 months
GemPages replied December 2, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a review. 😊

We are extremely happy to hear that GemPages has helped you to create great-looking product pages and categories and that you found the perfect blend of features and the functions required. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and leaving us a review.

I'll be sharing this with the entire team. We appreciate your love and support.

December 1, 2022

The app is expensive, and it seems weird you need an app like this when already paying for shopify. BUT, the support in the app is amazing. If I have a problem on my pages they fix it within the day, which is important to my business. The app also allows me to make the website myself saving me literally thousands of dollars!

That Mushroom Guy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
GemPages replied December 2, 2022

We are happy to hear that GemPages has helped to avoid designing and development costs. This was one of the primary reasons why we developed GemPages.

Also, we make customer experience and satisfaction our top priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to having more great experiences in the future!