GemPages Landing Page Builder

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 30, 2022

The app is a breeze to use and makes everything you could possibly want a possibility.
The support team is also great and really helpful if you can't figure something out yourself.

Spliance
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi there,
Glad to know that your time and effort spent with us was worthwhile. Nothing could make us happier. Contact us via live chat or email to support@gempages.help if you have any other concerns. Our professional customer services is always here to help.

November 29, 2022

It took me a while to get used to GemPages, but it is an indispensable app for creating great pages.
And their support is also excellent.
Whenever I have a problem, they have always responded quickly and kindly.
Highly recommend!

「Little House Story(リトルハウスストーリー)」
Japan
Time spent using app: 4 months
GemPages replied December 2, 2022

We're so happy to hear that you and your team find GemPages helpful to your projects. They're amazing!
Also, We are so delighted that you rated our service 5 star as we strive to provide the best customer service for all our customers. Don't hesitate to reach us if we can do anything to assist!

November 28, 2022

I love this app, the team is very supportive and they fix any issues so quickly. They have very nice templates to work with and the tutorials are very helpful

TBESTO
Time spent using app: 3 months
GemPages replied December 2, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers. We're always happy to give you a hand whenever you need it.

Happy Selling!

November 28, 2022

My website would not be as fluent without GemPages. on top of that, the support team is very punctual and helpful.

Window Tint Supplies
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
GemPages replied December 2, 2022

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your recommendation! Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do to help.

We're always happy to assist!

November 28, 2022

I think this is the best page builder app out there. I love that I can hit up their support team about something and they will fix it for me within a day of notice!

SageMoms
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 28, 2022

I am absolutely loving this App! I've had my shopify store for years and never knew how to make my pages look this good! This App is easy to use, creates professional looking pages and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful!!!

Luxe Vibes Boutique
Time spent using app: 14 days
GemPages replied December 2, 2022

If there is anything more we can help, please do let us know. We're always happy to give you a hand!

November 25, 2022

I've been using GemPages for multiple months. Truly a great application. I strongly recommend it for those who want to differentiate from the competition.

nemola.eu
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 3 months
GemPages replied November 27, 2022

Our team thrilled to receive such great rating. Happy to hear that you enjoy the app. Thank you so much for your support. Our entire team at GemPages ASIA greatly appreciate it.

Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email, if you need us we are there to help!

November 24, 2022

Great customer support! They try their best to help me and reply very soon. much appreciated !!!!!!

HOOKII
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi,

We are so delighted that you rate our support 5 Star. We strive to provide just that for all our customers. We're excited to be your companion as you watch your business growth. If you have any concerns, please remember we're always here. Contact us via live chat or email at support@gempages.help and enjoy more of our professional support services.

November 23, 2022

great app, customer support is also very good. They are quick to respond and the app is easy to use.

Bavarian Automotive
Time spent using app: 12 months
GemPages replied November 27, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! I will surely pass your kind words to our team.

November 23, 2022

The GemPages team always go above and beyond, they even try to help with any questions you may have that do not relate directly to the app, but will help you suceed! Thank you so much.

Sensum Scents
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
GemPages replied November 27, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rated our service 5 star as we strive to provide the best customer service for all our customers. Providing an enthusiastic service to our clients is very important to us, so to know we’re coming through is a big win!

All the best