GemPages Powerful Page Builder

Easily build your own amazing landing pages & product pages!

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Oakhouse

We used this app to customize our store, as we found the options from shopify's basic templates too limiting. We're extremely happy with the results we were able to achieve (after a little bit of effort). The support is superb.

Aquapure

Location Netherlands

Fantastic support, I had an issue with a sticky cart and instead of sending me FAQ articles and telling me what to do they went in and fixed the problem for me. Next-level customer service - thanks!

Everie Woman

I use this app for many of the stores I create and manage. Very helpful if you want to create customized pages, funnels, and more. Aside from the app, their support team is really amazing. Very easy to talk to and responds super fast. I've reached out to them on multiple occasions on different stores and I still get an amazing support no matter who I chat or email with.
Keep it up! -JJ

Element Tattoo Supply

so far i like this app. it gives much control of my web content. I am not a developer so this app makes my life soooo much better. tech support is awesome as well. ran into something i couldn't figure out and Wahab from tech support helped me out promptly and efficiently. i recommend this app.

animeruinedamerica2

honestly if there is a better website builder than this than I gotta find it because so far this is a life changing builder you can do a lot with gempages and the response team super effecient and super helpful definetly 10/10

Shopovia.co

Location Singapore

Good & Friendly Customer Service. Great Support. Help me to fix a lot of bugs. I would Recommend GEM Page.

Yappun

Location Hong Kong SAR

サポートがとても手厚いです。レスポンスが早く何でも答えてくれます。
実装されてない機能をLiquidでコード書いて実装してくれたのは感動しました。 The support is very generous. They are quick to respond and answer anything.
I was impressed that they wrote code in Liquid to implement a feature that was not implemented.

chill chair

Location Australia

Gempages truly has world-class customer service. Kent was a great support as I set up my store and needed help with some of the more complex features. Can't recommend this app enough.

CrazyFish Group

Location New Zealand

Excellent product and excellent customer service. I would highly recommend GempPages to anyone wanting to develop an Ecommerce Store. First Class!!

BoxTaFrance

Location France

I used this application by recommendation, it's great, it allows you to fully customize Shopify. What I like best is the support, always kind and ready to help you if you have any questions. I recommend