GemPages Landing Page Builder

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 28, 2022

I think this is the best page builder app out there. I love that I can hit up their support team about something and they will fix it for me within a day of notice!

SageMoms
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 28, 2022

I am absolutely loving this App! I've had my shopify store for years and never knew how to make my pages look this good! This App is easy to use, creates professional looking pages and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful!!!

Luxe Vibes Boutique
Time spent using app: 14 days
GemPages replied December 2, 2022

We're so happy to hear that you and your team find GemPages helpful to your projects. They're amazing!

If there is anything more we can help, please do let us know. We're always happy to give you a hand!

November 25, 2022

I've been using GemPages for multiple months. Truly a great application. I strongly recommend it for those who want to differentiate from the competition.

nemola.eu
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 3 months
GemPages replied November 27, 2022

Our team thrilled to receive such great rating. Happy to hear that you enjoy the app. Thank you so much for your support. Our entire team at GemPages ASIA greatly appreciate it.

Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email, if you need us we are there to help!

November 24, 2022

Great customer support! They try their best to help me and reply very soon. much appreciated !!!!!!

HOOKII
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi,

We are so delighted that you rate our support 5 Star. We strive to provide just that for all our customers. We're excited to be your companion as you watch your business growth. If you have any concerns, please remember we're always here. Contact us via live chat or email at support@gempages.help and enjoy more of our professional support services.

November 23, 2022

great app, customer support is also very good. They are quick to respond and the app is easy to use.

Bavarian Automotive
Time spent using app: 12 months
GemPages replied November 27, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! I will surely pass your kind words to our team.

November 23, 2022

The GemPages team always go above and beyond, they even try to help with any questions you may have that do not relate directly to the app, but will help you suceed! Thank you so much.

Sensum Scents
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
GemPages replied November 27, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rated our service 5 star as we strive to provide the best customer service for all our customers. Providing an enthusiastic service to our clients is very important to us, so to know we’re coming through is a big win!

All the best

November 23, 2022

In my opinion gem pages is better than pagefly, which I was using before. Less buggy and super simple and easy to use. Definitely recommend!

Sportcup
Time spent using app: 2 months
GemPages replied November 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! Happy to hear that GemPages provided you the customisation options that you were looking for! Everything is looking excellent!

Let us know via live chat or email support@gempages.help if there is anything else that we can help you with!

November 23, 2022

This app is really good. My shop looks a lot better and more professional. Even people without programming knowledge can easily build an online shop. If you have special requirements, the support will help you very quickly, even despite different time zones. Definitely recommended!

Piecarté
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 months
GemPages replied November 27, 2022

Hey there! We are extremely happy to hear that GemPages has helped you to create great-looking pages and blogs and that you found the perfect blend of features and the functions required. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and leaving us a review.

I'll be sharing this with the entire team. We appreciate your love and support.

November 22, 2022

Best support i had in the past. Fast response and very friendly staff. All my concerns were addressed within minutes. Several solutions were presented to me from which I could choose the best one for my case.

GIPFELGLÜCK
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
GemPages replied November 22, 2022

Hi,
We're delighted that our efforts have contributed to the success of your business. Should you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us via live chat or email us at support@gempages.help.

We're here to help you achieve success, always.

November 22, 2022

Great customer service, very reactive and pleasant to interact with! Would definitely recommend. Everytime I have a problem, it is solved in less than an hour.

Be Warmhome
France
Time spent using app: 7 days
GemPages replied November 22, 2022

Hi,

Your review helps us so much and we can’t thank you enough for taking the time to write it. Providing an enthusiastic service to our clients is very important to us, so to know we’re coming through is a big win!

All the best!