GemPages Landing Page Builder

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 10, 2022

Perfect APP to get shopify running and designed to custom needs. especially the help / support from gemapges is outstanding.... can highly recommend it. Letty helped me sort things out, very effiency way.

GlüxShrimps - www.shrimpshop.ch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 7 days
GemPages replied November 14, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that our support agent (Letty) was there to assist you, everything looks fantastic. Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email, if you need us we are here to help!

November 10, 2022

Support hyper pro et rapide. Réponds tous les jours. N'hésite pas à prendre la main que la boutique pour modifier directement. Les forfaits sont raisonnables pour tout ce que l'on peut faire facilement.

La folie dans ton dressing
France
Time spent using app: 15 days
GemPages replied November 14, 2022

We were delighted to get your review! It really put a big smile on our faces. Happy to hear that our support agent accompanied you throughout your entire experience with GemPages.

If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via live chat or email address support@gempages.help.

November 10, 2022

Muy bueno servicio a cliente y la app permite construir un sitio profesional para el ecommerce. Recomiendo.

gauvain-paris
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 months
GemPages replied November 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! Happy to hear that GemPages provided you the customisation options that you were looking for! Everything is looking excellent!

Let us know via live chat or email support@gempages.help if there is anything else that we can help you with!

November 10, 2022

I used this app to help build my website. The customer service is top notch. They were quick to respond and were very helpful in sorting out the problems I had

Hopps.uk
Time spent using app: 29 days
GemPages replied November 14, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Thank you very much for using GemPages!

November 9, 2022

This app is amazing. Makes building pages for your store super easy and allows for a lot of customization. Also the support is amazing.

WEAR FLIGHT
Time spent using app: 5 months
GemPages replied November 14, 2022

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. We are looking forward to giving you an even better experience in the future.

November 9, 2022

I have been working with GemPages for a while now and I must say I am very satisfied. The app is very accessible and user-friendly. It has numerous useful features for different types of pages. Furthermore, the customer service is top notch, they are always ready and they help you quickly. I therefore recommend GemPages to everyone.

Pre-Beans
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months
GemPages replied November 14, 2022

We are delighted that you've had a 5-star experience. This is the best we could hope for! Thank you for choosing GemPages and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

November 9, 2022

Working with GemPages is a pleasure! I make my first store, and here it is very easy and convenient to create pages of any complexity. Support takes a special place, it is fantastic and will help with any questions! GemPages are interested in making me satisfied, so I stay with them)

Momston
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 3 months
GemPages replied November 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive rating. We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to providing you with an even better experience in the future.

November 8, 2022

I looked at and tried other Page Builders and liked Gempages the most.
The service has been great so far. Response is always fast.

The Adroit Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
GemPages replied November 9, 2022

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your recommendation! Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do to help. We're always happy to assist!

November 8, 2022

I have tried several page builders and Gempages is the one I liked the most. Very easy to use and understand!

Nureora
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
GemPages replied November 9, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! I will surely pass your kind words to our team.

November 8, 2022

Customer service is top notch, fast replies and quick service. The app itself is fairly easy to use even for beginners

زخــارف