GemPages Landing Page Builder

Create and customize stunning, high-converting store pages.

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

GemPages

Groove Calligraphy Europe

Time spent using app Over 1 year

An absolute lifesaver. So we had several problems with Shopify Markets and eventually decided to migrate to a newer Shopify 2.0 Theme. As we do have several custom codes implemented on our GP Pages, we thought the migration will be rather cumbersome and potentially do more harm than good, but the amount of support from GemPages has been a true blessing. They quickly identified the areas for conflict and provided full and transparent feedback. Moreover, they looked in depth at some of the custom code we built and proofread it even if this was outside the scope of their support. Highly recommend it, we have multiple stores integrated with GemPages and the app truly helped us optimize and scale, and of course, the people behind the app are the best. Well done!

October 12, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a review. 😊

We are glad to hear that you've been finding the building blocks and the premade templates easy to use when it comes to building and designing your landing pages.

We are also happy to hear that GemPages has helped to avoid designing and development costs. This was one of the primary reasons why we developed GemPages.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything in the future.

1000 Kingdoms

Very easy to use, and if you come across any problems the customer service team is so friendly, helpful, and knowledgable. I use gempages to create every page on my site, and it has made a huge difference in the look and feel of the site compared with the stock templates. If you are running an ecom store, having Gempages is a must.

October 12, 2022

Hi, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your recommendation! Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do to help.

We're always happy to assist!

Cindy | GemPages Customer Success Team

ALGRENT

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Väldigt bra app som gör att du kan anpassa din shopify butik exakt hur du vill ha den. Om inte lyckas finns det en fantastik support som hjälper dig

October 12, 2022

Glad to know that your time and effort spent with us was worthwhile. Nothing could make us happier. Contact us via live chat or email to support@gempages.help if you have any other concerns. Our professional customer services is always here to help.

ART DEPT

Location New Zealand

A great app overall. There were a few technicalities that I needed help with and their support team is very prompt and thorough.

October 12, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating. Your opinion is valued greatly, and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service for our customers. Please let us know if there's something we could do to improve your experience.

Please feel free to reply to this thread or reach out to us via our support email address - support@gempages.help so that we can assist you better.

Sapiens Men's Care Factory

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Très bonne application, facile à utiliser et très complète ! Le service client est ultra réactif c'est très appréciable.

Hi,

Your review helps us so much and we can’t thank you enough for taking the time to write it. Providing an enthusiastic service to our clients is very important to us, so to know we’re coming through is a big win!

All the best

Everlox

Location Australia

Fantastic app and customer service. Typically responds and resolves any query within 5 mins, I've used Gem Pages across multiple stores and recommend them to anyone using a page builder!

October 12, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers. We're always happy to give you a hand whenever you need it.

Best wishes!

Room to Dream

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Ich bin wirklich begeistert von GemPage. Hiermit kann ich meine Webseite einfach so gestalten, wie ich es gerne hätte. Der Support antwortet sofort und ist sehr hilfreich.

October 12, 2022

Thank you so much for this stunning review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

SmashGrrrl

Zero stars if I could. I installed this and found it didn't provide me the functionality I was looking for so I uninstalled it. Some of the code is still on my site though, so I messaged them about it and got instructions on how to delete it, but they weren't helpful. I haven't been able to get a response out of them since. Now I'm stuck with their code on my site and can't do other things because of it. Arg! Try this on a copy of your site first!!!! There is no support!

Good day to you!

First of all, we are sorry that GemPages could not provide a page-building experience that suits your needs. We totally understand that you need to remove all remaining codes from your website and we would love to assist you with that!

As per checking, we found multiple existing conversations and mail loops from you regarding this matter. We have responded to them and provided instructions but it looks like our replies could not reach you.

Therefore, we have again opened new support tickets for you via email and In-app Conversations. Would you mind accessing your GemPages Dashboard or checking your email inbox to get back in touch with us? This time, kindly double-check your Spam Box as well.

We will be waiting for your response!

The GemPages Team.

Silverback Gymwear

Time spent using app About 2 months

Absolute game changer - my advice, acquire a free theme and spend some time getting used to the functionality of gempages. I've bought 5 themes over the years and now i've pretty much customised my whole store with no coding skills.

October 9, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're so happy to hear that you and your team find GemPages helpful to your projects. They're amazing!

If there is anything more we can help, please do let us know. We're always happy to give you a hand!

GemPages Customer Success Team!

Loupiot France

Location France

Great app and wonderful support team! Quick and efficient answers which I really appreciate. Thank you!

October 9, 2022

Our team thrilled to receive such great rating. Happy to hear that you enjoy the app. Thank you so much for your support. Our entire team at GemPages ASIA greatly appreciate it.

Best Regards,