GemPages Landing Page Builder

Home Page, Product Page Editor & more w/o code, drag and drop

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Pluties

Their customer service is great. They was quick to assist me with whatever issue I had. The first time starting it was hard for me to understand, but eventually i got it.

L'ODAÏTÈS

Une superbe application pour tunneliser toutes les pages du site et personnaliser facilement l'interface ! Le service client est particulièrement disponible et très aidant. Je recommande !

Study Active - Personal Trainer Courses

Gempages is a really impressive content management system for Shopify that far outweighs the ease and functionality provided by the default Shopify theme editor. Without need for any coding, you can easily create really nice looking, and responsive pages for mobile and desktop views. It's saved me so much time and effort and makes managing the website content such a doddle. It's value for the price is absolutely brilliant, despite a recent price rise, it's still the best tool I use on the Study Active website. Big shout out for the support team who are really helpful and knowledgeable which means as a customer, I rarely have issues that are not easily resolved. Well done Gempages.

Purematcha

I'm beyond satisfied with the out of box capability that the GemPages page builder provides. The templates included give an excellent baseline to work with. Any issues that I've encountered have been met with amazing fast support. They have attended to all my styling / template issues and provided guides and video recordings of how they resolved the issues so I can keep record of changes made to the theme. Super impressed and happy to rate this app with 5 stars all around. Keep up the good work!

Woodstone

very good landing page builder, easy to understand and use. perfect customer service as well. Affordable plan exist which is very nice, unlike quite expensive landing page builders.

Checkme

Very fast after-sales response. Pretty good, hope to provide some more templates. The computer version of the adaptive cell phone is not very good, I hope it can be improved.

Hunter Scrubs

We LOVE GemPages! Their customer service team always goes above and beyond to help us- even with issues that are caused by other apps and themes. The interface is very user-friendly and packed with features- if you like to design but don't know how to code- definitely try it!

Papa Johns Express

I was worried when I couldn't assign a page I had been working on to a button at the top of my site but when I reached out to support a very nice person by the name of Kenny was quick to help me with my issue and solved it with ease! Having great customer support is very Key to having a successful app partnered with Shopify so for that reason I am giving Gem Pages 5 Stars. Thank you guys!

Glary Skin

The best page builder app hands-down and I've tried a lot ! And amazing customer support. Love the ab test feature.

iPhumat

We have been using this application for a few weeks now and I must say that it is well done. The best thing we remember about this application is their very responsive support service that is always ready to help us! And for us customer service is the most important thing! Thank you Gempages for the hours of support with you =