4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, customizable features that allow for professional website creation without coding. Its drag-and-drop functionality and intuitive design interface are highly praised. The technical support team is recognized for their prompt, expert assistance. Some merchants have requested an A/B testing feature for tracking sales conversions. The app integrates well with Shopify and other apps, providing a comprehensive solution for enhancing online stores.

March 12, 2024

The app works very well and customer service responds quickly. We've been using the app now for almost 6 months and can only say good words about it!

Yui Skin
Belgium
6 months using the app
January 19, 2024

GemPages is an app that we can definitely recommend to anyone currently part of the Shopify community looking for a smoother web page building experience. We've used CMS platforms such as WordPress and Joomla in the past but decided to move over to Shopify for e-commerce purposes which in our opinion is a safer and better option to integrate payment processing solutions without much of a hassle and in the beginning, using Shopify without GemPages was much more challenging without a doubt. I hope the GemPages team continues growing since it is very evident they have created a truly promising business solution which only has opportunity for even bigger and better things to come. In addition, the technical support team is by far the best I've seen in years. Thank you guys!

Brightcore Nutrition
Almost 5 years using the app
March 21, 2024

Quick responses within the live chat for troubleshooting, very helpful. Thank you

Alvento
5 months using the app
February 25, 2024

Excellent support. The moment I heard that I get to keep the sections to use in the "Theme Section" even after I cancel the paid plan, it blew my mind. I don't think I am going to cancel the subscription because Gempages is definitely worth the money.

TheGreenArk
8 months using the app
March 19, 2024

Very easy to deal with. From reporting a problem to getting a solution, fast response.

The A2Z Furniture
4 months using the app
March 18, 2024

GemPages offers various features such as responsive design, integration with popular ecommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce, as well as support for custom HTML and CSS for advanced customization.

BellezaCol
Colombia
4 months using the app
February 21, 2024

THE GRAETEST PAGE BUILDER WITH THE BEST SUPPORT!
I am using GemPages for all stores I have since years. The support is always geat, and knows really what to do! They write codes for you, guiding everything with screenshots, create templates for you, absolutely great. I have never experienced such a great support in an app ever!

Ursprungsgang
Austria
8 months using the app
January 17, 2024

Mona gave such excellent service and solutions. I communicated the issue with screenshots, and she understood right away what needed to be done by fixing the code for me, following through on the results, and offering solutions that I didn't even hope to get fixed. She also sent fun gifs and emojis, which made the overall interaction fun and pleasant. Thanks Mona!

The GEBO Pod System
Over 4 years using the app
April 3, 2024

Mona from Gempages support along with the dev team was fantastic. Any problems we've faced, have gotten solved quickly and professionally. Big recommendation, great product and even greater support!

AmpKnee
3 months using the app
April 3, 2024

Mona was really helpful to me, we solved the problems I had clearly. Thank you.

Rinasci col Digitale