GemPages Powerful Page Builder

Easily build your own amazing landing pages & product pages!

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Honeycreepers Direct

Location China

I love your help and your tools ,after i optimize my header and footer, I will use your tools to customize my own pages.

UPDATE :
Now I finished my webdesign by Gem, I am really impressed by how strong Gem gives me , and the great service from Chris (real instant service ) that help me solve many issues. I am really a newbie ,know nothing about web design, Gempages did a great job and I made it ! Thanks again Chris.

Qstomize

Time spent using app Over 3 years

After a few months of using the app, I must admit it is way beyond my expectations. Support is there for you for ANYTHING you need. The app is flexible enough for complicated responsive designs. Overall Great app. Fits my needs like a glove. Customer service is fantastic! Like having a shopify expert next to you at all times!

Aucollection

The support is amazing always there when you need it. they reply very fast and also helps our team walk through creating and developing new pages at any hours of the day and night including holidays. Very easy to make a responsive page design. We no longer have to pay a developer, every time we need something changed and wait for 2 to 3 days to get one small task done. The app is very affordable compared to others. I tried all building apps I could find and honestly GemPages was the best page builder out there quick, responsive, and easy.

AU79CO.

Karifbeauty

I love this app because it helps me create pages for my website, KarifBeauty.com. It works well most of the time, but recently I had an issue with how on page I created was rendering on mobile. I got in touch with the support team and Chris fixed my issue instantly. I was surprised that they had support available on a Saturday morning (in NYC) and they were able to help me so quickly. I was pleased with the service; probably the best customer service I've received in a while.

Mount Mansfield Maple Products

Excellent App and Excellent Customer Support. I bought a Theme with all the Store features I wanted, but the pagebuild made the overal website feel very cut and paste templatey... With GEM I was able to easily create custom pages that made my site look and feel very professional.

You can input custom Liquid Code anywhere on your page so it is easy to install 3rd party apps for contact forms and galleries, etc...

GEM is perfectly compatible with all web browsers and mobile devices.

I needed a little custom coding for something and the developer provided support at no additional charge within minutes. (It was midnight for him). I have chatted with the developer several times and the customer support has been instant, helpful and friendly.

I also tried out 3 other top rated pagebuilder programs and GEM is hands down the most powerful and user friendly. I HIGHLY recommend it!

Slappiesco

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a true game changer. From editing pages to different screen sizes, through building complex blocks easily (Background video in a click!) to building product pages templates which changes dynamically with each product - This app has it all.

It has the flexibility to do whatever you want to. It frees you to be truly creative about your website without the need to code a single line.

Even if you have any issues or bugs, these guys have an AMAZING live customer service which helps and solves anything you throw at them.

I used other page builders before and I'm truly amazed.

Grace Lace Wigs

Location China

GAME CHANGER. With zero coding skills, you can make the site of your dreams PLUS you'll never waste money on am overpriced template again now that you can do exactly what you want and create the perfect look and feel.

This is an amazing app. If you are looking to build your own pages and have the freedom to plug in cool blocks of either pre designed sections or sections of your own design, this is the perfect app.

I tried shogun and have looked at similar apps for years and haven't had anywhere near as much success in terms of flexibility and successful non-frustrating outcome. I'm almost embarrassed to say how many hours I have spent struggling with java scripts and css to accomplish what this does in seconds with a simple drag and drop functionality.

Plus, the best customer service I have ever had for tech support or maybe fore anything ... Middle of the night instant chat responses?! What?!!

Really redefines the level of flexibility you can achieve on your site when all you have is an aesthetic vision but minimal tech skills. Outstanding.

Boho Locs

This app is very good, intuitive and what's even better is the support team.
Easy to use, has everything you need and more. No question will remain unanswered. I will definitely use it for all my Shopify adventures.

Missrenegade

Absolutely love this app. It allowed me to take a free limited Shopify theme and build out the home page and some interior pages exactly how I imagined them.

I tried a few different builders, and GemPages is definitely the most flexible of them all. You're only limited by your imagination here. I love that it's so easy to adjust the pages based on the screen size without having to know any coding. You should note that the mobile view is fitted more for larger phones like the plus series from Apple, so definitely check it out on a real phone versus just inside the editor.

Definitely give yourself a little time to get used to how everything functions in the app and if you have questions don't hesitate to contact Chris on chat through their website. Most times he's online when I have a question, otherwise he responds in less than a day and is super helpful.

You get a free trial, so definitely play around with it. You might even be able to build out a page before you have to pay and you don't lose your pages once you're done.

You can check it out in action here: https://missrenegade.com

I built the home page, FAQ & about page with it.

Verdier Jewelry

Awesome app! Really makes taking your Shopify store design up to another level of professionalism. Have patience and play with the editor - at first, I was overwhelmed, then with the help of their amazing staff have been able to use the tool to make my pages stand out. Get it! You won't regret it.