Gift Box — Free Gift Motivator

Gift Box — Free Gift Motivator

by Digismoothie

Free gifts with purchase, free products, gift cards, gift wrap

Backspin Golf Co

Great app that helped me increase my average order value right away! And great, quick customer service as well!

Parker Arrow Presets

Great App! The support team helped me a lot with my questions on how to customize a few things. Thanks again!

Expert Wine Storage

Fantastic app, really helps with our conversions and also helps us to stand out from the competition. Highly recommended for any business looking to differentiate from the crowd. Great functionality too!

Olavie

I installed this app two weeks ago to run a July 4th promo. While I only got a couple of orders taking advantage of the free gift, I believe this app will pay for itself even with not that many orders. The graphics are simple and nice out of the box and you hardly need to do any customization. Setup is a breeze and customer support is speedy. I highly recommend it.

Jay Lenos Garage Australia

Have used other Gift apps, they were missing gifts on orders and very slow to load on the cart page, so people were just clicking checkout and missing the gift.
This app has been easy to implement and set up, the support staff has been fantastic also. Highly recommend.

gloskinbeautyuk

I've installed this app in two shops by now, and they performing excellent! In the case of queries, customisation or simply advice from Digismoothie, they provide exceptionally great customer service. Highly recommended app and service!

AVID Sportswear

Terrible. The app missed 15% of the orders. We are in cleanup hell.

We attempted to use the Gift Box app for a Fathers Day GWP promo. The app was easy to install and configure, but unfortunately that is where it ended. We tested and everything seemed fine but as soon as our site started getting busy the app began to miss orders.

On the plus side, Tom was quick to provide support but our problem was not resolved and he suggested that we test other GWP apps.

Rounderbum LLC

Great app! Does exactly what it says. And the support is just amazing, it took only a few minutes to respond and they solved a small issue that i had because we're using a special Theme. Multiple gifts for price breaks or for the same product added more than once would be great, but still. Amazing app.

Moto Hero

Tom at Digismoothie is a fantastic guy and the Gift Box app works exactly as it should. Don't bother looking around, this app has got you covered.

Pretty Frank.

Great customization, helpful customer service! A big help for those looking to add layers to their sales, and boost sales with free gifts!

Previous 1 3 4