Gift Box — Free Gifts on Order

Gift Box — Free Gifts on Order

by Digismoothie

Free gifts with purchase, free products, gift cards, gift wrap

PETIT BOURGEON

This app is literally amazing ! If I had to keep one app on my store, it would definitely be this one. Also, the support team is super helpful ! They helped me with my problem in seconds and resolved it 100% !

Beauty Affairs

Enjoying the app so far and the super fast service from Lucia in the support team was incredible! They helped us hide the app on our blog/quiz pages and just showcase the app on our purchase-intent pages so we're not annoying people that are there to build trust and engagement with first. Thanks for everything - looking forward to the conversions now :)

Spa In a Bottle

Great App, It really works for me and Customer support is really helpful :) I really recommend it to anyone. Keep It Up.

Vike Beauty

This app does exactly what I needed it to do! It will offers your customer gifts and give them a chance to buy more. You can custom almost anything in the app! The customer service is AMAZING and VERY helpful! (Alla- THANK YOU!) I recommend this app to anyone who wants to offer there customers free gifts/free shipping and encouraging messages!

100%

We love this app! Our Quick cart was not updating the widget and developers want in and helped us in 10min, adjusted their code and everything worked smooth during our heavy Cyber Monday load. Thanks for the quick help once again!

Series Six

I have been searching for something like this app for a long time and this one is AWESOME! It has already helped a ton with Black Friday sales and the customer service is better than any other Shopify app I have ever had.

Orli Jewellery

Tom noticed a problem with my website and the app before I noticed! When i went to contact them they had already contacted me explaining the problem and solution (to do with a conflicting app I also use)
Took 2 minutes to solve the problem. Can't fault the app or the customer service. Rare these days!

Spicy Baboon

Gift Box app is so easy to setup and looks amazing on our store. Customer service was outstanding even 1 day before Black Friday when i'm sure support levels are high. Thanks!

Tease Tea

I LOVED this app - the only one I could find to properly set up spending tiers (IE Spend $50 get x, Spend $100 get y etc) The UX is great and so easy to install and set up. I had one issue with other apps not playing nice with this one, but Alla from their support team was so quick to help me and resolve that issue within a few hours with the apps developers. This app is a BFCM game changer for us.

Pieces of Me

LOVE this app! It makes having multiple discounts a breeze! The support is also so great, and quick to respond!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6