Gift Box: Automatic Free Gifts

Free gifts with purchase • Buy X get Y • Automatic add to cart

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gift Box – Offer free gifts or services to reward your customers

P.volve Staging

We used this app for Black Friday to promote a free gift + discount on-site. Had an edge case that made us not want to actually display the free gift in cart/checkout and the tech team was super supportive in helping us make sure this happened. My only thought for the future of this app would be to enable the free gift to refres in checkout/cart after someone put a discount in (found a loophole here).

JUARA Skincare

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app is robust and we love the ability to tailor the settings for our sales. In the rare chance you have issues, their customer and tech support are EXCELLENT and available 24/7.

The Buried

Time spent using app About 2 hours

UPDATE: After I posted this review, the co-founder immediately reached out to me and he started fixing the issues. After some back-and-forth, he was able to fix all of the issues. We're going to try the app during our Black Friday Sale to see how it performs. We gave this app a test run against the Secomapp version. There were two major issues right off the bat. First, you can meet a free gift threshold, remove the product that you used to meet the threshold, and still check out with the free gift. We tested this on Mobile and Desktop. Second, if you increase the quantity of an item in the cart, you need to refresh the page in order for the app to recognize the change. Both problems are caused by the fact that the app doesn't auto-refresh when a change is made in the cart.

November 21, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks much for testing our app and for your feedback. I am really sorry about the initial issues, but glad we fixed them promptly.

The problem was our app didn't detect the cart in your theme correctly. There are thousands of different themes, and Gift Box is learning to know all of them. Until then, our team is here to help. 😉

Btw. We didn't fix it so quickly because of your review but because we honestly care about our partnership with merchants. #customerFirst

Good luck with your BF campaign, and I hope our solution will work out well for you and your customers.

Tom
Co-Founder

edgewater candles

I've tried them all and this one is the winner! This app easily allows my store to offer free gifts in a variety of offers. The support is very responsive and helpful, and they helped me to integrate the app with my style of drawer cart. I have already seen higher transactions by using this app to offer gift incentives!

Tuck and Bundle

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The customer service answered immediately and helped with my exact question, did not try to funnel me to help articles. - thanks!

RED EYE TEK TERMINATOR

Time spent using app About 2 years

We encountered some issues with the free gift not triggering after we redesigned our website to include a quick add feature and a cart flyout instead of our traditional checkout. A member of the Digismoothie team was able to provide custom coded support and got it working within a day (and on a Saturday at that!). A very positive experience and we look forward to exploring other Digismoothie apps in the future. Well done!

Castle and Cubby

Location Australia

Simple set up and did exactly what we needed it to do - also there were a couple of things that we decided we needed to tweak and customer service were so quick and helpful in guiding us.

ALOLA Beauty Store

Location Peru
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Llevamos varios meses utilizando la aplicación con éxito. Hace unos días al cambiar de tema, la app comenzó a tener algunos problemas pero les escribimos y nos ayudaron rápidamente. Gracias!

Logan + Lenora

I had some trouble out of the gate getting the app to work with my theme, but the support team was able to make customizations specific for our site to get it to function.

Bath Daddy

Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer service is amazing. I worked with Juan on some issues and he was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the capabilities of the app and helped do some custom coding to make the widget appear where we wanted it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12