Gift Box — Free Gifts & Cards

Automatically add gift card, wrap or free gift with purchase

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gift box - free gift with purchase

life armour®

Excellent app to drive AOV. Easy to use and the team respond very quickly to any query with easy to follow responses to your questions instead of sending you to an article to read.

NIALAYA INC

We recommend the Gift Box app, it's a great offering for our customers and easy to use. Their support team has always been very responsive and helpful any time we have reached out to them in the past. Highly recommended.

Olive & Oak Collective

Happy with the app. Their support has always been quick to respond when I've had any (small) issues.

mogi mogi baby

There are only 3 apps that can create a campaign where you give a free gift with purchase. I tried 2 other apps but they both didn't work. Giftbox is the only app perfectly worked for my site. It was so easy to setup the campaign! I am so happy with this app and will use every time I run campaign.

Fervor Montreal

This is a great app with excellent customer service, however, there are a few issues: 1) All Paypal payments were only accepted in US$ and not in the customers local currency
2) Although there is an option to enter a regular discount code via the app pop up, most customers are used to seeing this option at checkout- when using the app this option is not available 3) Does not work with Auto discounts since the app uses draft orders

Outlet365

A big shoutout to Lucia and the team on Digismoothie that have helped us to make sure we are fully satisfied. Great knowledge, fast replies, fast action. The app is a must-have! Its built with quality and looks great. If you are looking for a successful business - this is a partner to have onboard.

Plushible.com

Used this app after a cart app I used stopped their "Free Gift". Amazing customer support - had a layout issue; was actually a cache issue on my end. All that aside, Juan the customer service rep I spoke with was great to work with and very clear each step of the way!

TreeFINITY Jewellery

Great App really, this can boost the Conversion crazily! Needed some changes in the code and the support was quick to help too! Definitely recommended. :)

TruBeef Organic

We have used this app for a few months now. It has given us an extra $50k in sales since implementation on our site. Their customer service is very responsive and as good as it gets and the team is always eager to help. Juan was on their Chat service with me for 90 mins while we made some changes and everything was done very professionally. Great app, great company.

Peter Coppola

I definitely recommend the Gift Box app. The support team went above and beyond to help us with any questions or issues we had. Everything is working perfectly and was very easy to setup. Best "free item" app on Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11