Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Archer Roose Wines

The chat support from the app is good and give you the information when is possible :) Have a nice day

Allen Designs Studio

This app is awesome! It has a great interface and setup is easy. All my questions were answered promptly by Pauline and I highly recommend using this app.

The Pished Fish

So far so good. Great support. Using this as a rewards system and also gift cards. Looks great, very customisable and hoping it will increase our referrals also.

Fiori

I really enjoy using the app, exceptional customer service team, responds quickly and solves any problem that may have been. Easy and convenient to use and understand.

January 12, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for the wonderful review. We are very pleased to hear you've had such a positive experience!

ekuBOX

Just added the app to my website. Love the functionality. The customer service is excellent. Pauline did a fantastic job helping me fix an issue I was having.

January 12, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for giving Pauline a shout-out! Please let us know if you have any other questions we can help with :)

Plntd.ae

App does it says it will do. Hats off to the excellent and responsive support. Even on new years day! Highly recommended

January 12, 2022

Hi there, thank you for the review! Our customer support team works hard to help every day of the year! Thank you for expressing your appreciation :)

Everything Keto

The functionality of this app is very straight forward. Overall it works well. I like that it offers cash rewards instead of points. I gave it 4 stars because I had some trouble getting support. I think it would be better to offer a longer trial to get it setup. Also, the features list is incorrect. It says that premium plan you get an account manager - this is not the case. It also says you get white labeling on pro plan. You only get partial white labeling. I'd also like to see more options like offering rewards for leaving reviews, etc. I also felt pressured to change my initial 1 star review when I couldn't get support and that I only got support after leaving it. I think it is very important that these reviews are accurate and unbiased. I do recommend this app but just be prepared for a few challenges getting it up and running. I would recommended that they offer a premium full service setup like some of the other apps I have seen.

GLOWco

Rise has made us a better, more reputable business since we introduced it to our customers. Service and troubleshooting from the team has been amazing too.

December 30, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are so pleased to hear that we have helped make your business better :)

Oxford Shop

Rise.ai has saved us a massive amount of time and resources with their intuitive approach to managing giftcards, making integrating with an existing store incredibly quick and easy. On top of the fantastic product, the team behind the app is equally as great. We have a custom theme that made the integration slightly more hands-on, however, the issue was promptly sorted out by John and Hila and allowed us to begin selling giftcards onsite far quicker than if we had chosen any other route. We would definitely recommend this app for anyone looking for an online giftcard solution

December 30, 2021

Hi Oxford team! Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with! We look forward to seeing great results!

The Hype Neon

Great experience with Rise.ai. Very helpful team if you need to adjust or fix some issues. Thank you Eddie for helping me. Great guy, helped me to achieve what I was asking for.

Hi there,
On behalf of Eddie and the entire team, we thank you for reviewing our app and for recognizing our dedicated customer support efforts!
Have a wonderful day :)