Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Layla Milano ABI

Great app. Helped me easily migrate all my customers' credit from the previous site, as well as re-launching my loyalty program. Friendly team!

Fantastic_Feasts

We downloaded Rise for the Gift Card service so customers could send them to friends and family. However, the other features completely make this app. The Loyalty has so many options and the refund tool is so useful in this post-holidays time. Customer support was also great and really friendly (thank you, John) Highly recommended!

thefirstrefresh

Really awesome! it appears nice and clean on the site which I really love - allowing clients to view all their rewards at a glance

BEBA Botanica

really easy to set up - will give a better review when I have had a chance to see it in action - lets see some results!

The Food Folks

Wonderful App , Providing Gift cards and Loyalty in a heart touching way . This App is Recommended for every Store . Nice Support as well

beautybrighter

This app single-handedly helped relaunch my business during Covid, and I couldn't be more please with my experience.

שכונתי - קונים בעסקים שאוהבים

We used the bulk campaign to create a gift card campaign. Sold thousands of Gift Card to 4 different organizations. With everything that is happening around the world, brands and retailers need to leverage the best tools in order to successfully grow their brand. Thanks to Rise, we were able to deal with the challenges of COVID easily and efficiently. Gift cards became extremely popular in the last year everywhere, and with this app, we were able to join the party. Rise helped us facilitate a full gift card service for more than 180+ of our brands - all of whom are now enjoying the advantages of gift cards for the first time. They give you the knowledge base (and tips) to sell more gift cards. As if that's not enough, they also offer loyalty and rewards (including a referral program) and store credit refunds that actually work really well. You can visit us and see it in action - www.sosbusiness.co.il . Great work guys!

Stabil Posture

Great way to send gift cards, that's a competitive advantage for sure! Very friendly and fast support, easy to integrate and translate the widgets. Now looking forward to increasing repeat customer purchases.

Gelvio

Outstanding product and customer service. Their team is thorough and quick to respond to requests :)

DARITY

Love the gift card customization feature - to create a more memorable experience especially during these virtual sharing times.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71