Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Happy Everything! by Laura Johnson

The customer service I received from Eddie today was phenomenal and that's very difficult to find these days. Thanks for quick response and action on fixing my overlapping button!!!

Sorellina Boutique

Just started using this app for gift cards. The customer service has been fantastic! I've had lots of questions and they are eager to help. I'm happy with my choice to use rise.ai.

September 13, 2021

Wow! Thank you for the review!

Parvai

John, thank you for helping us out today. You were extremely helpful. We were looking for a good gift card app and this is by far the best.

September 13, 2021

Greatly appreciate your recognition of both our customer support and our product :)

SHOE ME

I use this app to generate referrals and repeat business. My customers love how simple it is to redeem store credit rewards and spend more in my store.

September 13, 2021

Thank you for the review!!

May Lindstrom Skin

We are really enjoying the elevated experience our clients have with using this app. Thank you so much!

September 13, 2021

You have elevated the start of our week with your review :) Thank you!

Rooted, by Pollen

UPDATE 9/7/2021: At the request of Rise, I am updating my review and adding some stars to my formerly one-star review. Before writing my initial review, I reached out to customer service via chat to confirm that, if I uninstall the app, customers would not be able to access their gift card codes in their email. After expressing my disappointment that this is the case, I was told by CS that they wished they had better news (and obviously no resolution). After writing the review, I was offered 12 months of continued support at no charge. Hopefully, all of the gift card recipients will have redeemed their gift cards by then. In the meantime, I have quit using Rise and returned to using Shopify's included gift card process. The original review starts below. Short version: Buyer beware. Don't use this app unless you plan on using it forever. I started using this app during the pandemic, since I wasn't open to walk-in shopping and people were buying gift cards online to support the store. Once gift cards sales dropped off, I planned on discontinuing using the app. Turns out, if you want t stop using this app, customers who purchased (or received) gift cards will no longer have access in their emails to the code that allows them to use the gift cards. Not a good look for me or the gift card giver! So I can either screw my customers or continue paying $20/month until all gift cards have been redeemed. Apparently, I can download the codes and the customers can get them from me. But wow, that's a huge headache for them and for me! I wish I had never used this app.

September 5, 2021

Hi there, we have been in touch with you directly to resolve this :) Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we'd like to work with you to find the best solution.

If exporting the outstanding gift card codes does not work for you, there are other options :)

BN3TH.ca

I was very pleased with this app so far. We're using it to create bulk gift card codes so we can produce physical gift cards for distribution. The process is a little clunky as you have to get your bulk request manually approved before it can happen, but I understand their reasoning for that.

September 1, 2021

Thanks for the review! We are in the process of updating our bulk feature so this feedback is helpful :) For now, we first check that your bulk gift card requests are uploaded correctly so the process runs smoothly.

Firehouse Coffee

We just installed this App on Firehouse Coffee. Pauline was fantastic and we are excited to start using!!!

August 30, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are excited that you have chosen Rise.ai :)

The Great Brain Cell Sacrifice

This app is a great tool for customer retention, and allows you to constantly prod past customers with good news, "you have $ left on your account". The gift cards worked well with Instagram stories. Tailoring the messaging was easy and thorough. And the design tools were rudimentary yet enough to create something simple and elegant. With 1.5k of credit issued, we were able to generate 12k in sales. We are happy with the product. worth

August 30, 2021

Thank you for the review and for sharing how effective the store credit tool is in generating more sales - great results!!

Beckandmiller

I first downloaded this app so that I could process returns in the form of store credit, but quickly learned I could do so much more! I love that they offer rewards programs and ways to give back to my customers. When I first discovered this I was a little confused, but John quickly walked me through it and now I'm even more excited to see what all this app can do!

August 30, 2021

Happy to hear we John was able to explain all our features and clarify any questions :) Thank you for the review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79