Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Makeup Land

I was looking for referral system, but found much more with this app. Their graphical flow builder is amazing, allowing us to create limitless scenario cases, and customer service is simply exceptional. I recommend this app and very thankful to have them as our solution provider.

Stay Classy Meats

I found Rise while searching for a gift card based loyalty program. I have never looked back since. After downloading it, I saw it was very intuitive to set up. I scheduled a call with a Rise representative to speak about the app and what it can do. After a quick 30 min call, I had what I needed to continue building out my flows and start building greater loyalty with my customers. This is the fastest I have been up and running with an app. Rise has been great and they continue to be great.
Thank you for the amazing service and awesome product!

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help ✨

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Café Societi

Exceptional customer service! Had issues with charges and gift cards not being fulfilled due to fraud risks, and the team helped me out promptly!

Thank you so much for this great review 😊

We all really appreciate it 🙌

Support Local BC

Rise.ai was the answer to two pieces of functionality we were trying to add to our store. First, we wanted to provide a digital gift card that buyers could send to someone else so that person could make a purchase of their choice. Rise.ai did this SO easily and that gift card has the most sales on our store.

Second, we wanted to provide a one time bonus gift card for first time buyers. There were a few stipulations such as the product being from certain collections but Rise.ai support helped us create the workflow so the bonus gift cards were issued correctly.

The clean dashboard, simple set up and responsive customer support make Rise.ai a five star app!

August 4, 2020

Thank you for this great review - we appreciate it!

Our mission here in Rise is to help a project like yours to maximize their growth potential - It's always nice when hard work is recognized 🙏

Keep up the good work with your program.

666 CY Int'l Trading

Good quality app. Good customer service experience. A lot of features and easy to use. The self-design work flow makes every thing efficient and convenient. Keep going!

Genesis Pure Botanicals

I am very happy with this app. It is simple to set up - even for me who is not very technical. The support has been great. I have emailed and had face time call - very personal and practical in helping me.

July 23, 2020

PHOEBE

These are hard times. It's not easy for anyone to work now in Italy and in the rest of the world, but Rise can help our business a lot. This is the mission of this amazing company. The app is great, the support is great, I don't need anything else. Thank you Rise and thank you Mr Miron.

Hi Manuel,

It's Mark fro the Rise.ai team.

Actually, we did grant you the trial period so you could test the Pro version of this app. I just checked and it did start on August 1st.

The display might be different (because of the way our system built) but this is what our backend information says. We always try to help our merchants, especially during these times 🙏

Feel free to reach out at info@rise.ai or to call us.

LifeStraw Water Filters & Purifiers

Really useful app for getting professional looking gift cards up and running in no time. Super helpful support staff. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help ✨

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

i am boho

A little bit of work to get up and going but with the amazing support from the Rise team, we got it all sorted. Great app! Thank you.

Thank you so much for this great review 😊

We all really appreciate it 🙌

Idaho Central Credit Union

Add this app to help send gift cards to recipients. Their customer service was great and they where able to make the changes I requested instantly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59