Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Bower Collective

This app is perfect for our needs, really easy to use and the customer service team were amazing. Can't recommend enough!

שכונתי - קונים בעסקים שאוהבים

With everything that is happening around the world, brands and retailers need to leverage the best tools in order to successfully grow their brand. Thanks to Rise, we were able to deal with the challenges of COVID easily and efficiently. Gift cards became extremely popular in the last couple of months everywhere, and with this app, we were able to join the party. Rise helped us facilitate a full gift card service for more than 50 of our brands - all of whom are now enjoying the advantages of gift cards for the first time. They give you the knowledge base (and tips) to sell more gift cards - e.g start selling gift cards on Instagram.
As if that's not enough, they also offer loyalty and rewards (including a referral program) and store credit refunds that actually work really well.
Rise.ai is a true game-changer. Go and grab it - the holidays are coming!

De Marco Shop

The application is very good, the assistance and in particular Keren is fast and comprehensive. Unfortunately some features like birthday are not yet available, this is why the 4 stars (for the cost of the application)

WGUstore

After researching an app to help generate bulk gift cards this app works fabulous. We load 2500 codes at a time and have not had any issues with the application. We have made some mistakes and support has been great to work with. Very prompt and friendly. We highly recommend this app!!

PoussePousse

Great application for gift card operation and for creating a personalized loyalty program. The possibility to reimburse is great!

Flight Boutique

Mark was great! So helpful. I asked for a phone call and he walked me through the steps I needed to do migration and move forward transferring gift cards from my old POS to Shopify! He was extremely proactive in answering questions via email as well!

Sunoh

bkjklgjfkjfujfukfkjfljkgluyfutfughgjlgyjfutfljflyfutflufiyfluyfutdfkutdyrdyfliyfuhfltdhtasrywstdkuyfligi;fluff

The Gents Barbershop

Just recently got Rise and so far I love it. The customer service is outstanding, fast and very helpful!

Think Dirty Clean Beautique

Every time I talk to their customer service team they are always so helpful and kind! Love the positive attitude and willingness to help. Very quick response time as well

OM Gifts & Baskets

I love this app! It took me just a little time to figure it out on my own. When I did contact the support team, they responded quickly and with an answer to my question. I have already recommended it to other people.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62