Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Layla Milano ABI

Great app. Helped me easily migrate all my customers' credit from the previous site, as well as re-launching my loyalty program. Friendly team!

שכונתי - קונים בעסקים שאוהבים

We managed with the bulk campaign to Sell thousands of Gift Card to multiple organizations. Thanks to Rise, we were able to deal with the challenges of COVID easily and efficiently while Gift cards became extremely popular in the last year everywhere, and with this app, we were able to join the party. Rise helped us facilitate a full gift card service for more than 200+ of our merchants - all of whom are now enjoying the advantages of gift cards for the first time. They give you the knowledge base (and actual tips) to sell more gift cards. As if that's not enough, they also offer loyalty and rewards (including a referral program) and store credit refunds that actually work really well. We strongly recommend their app! Visit us and see it in action - www.sosbusiness.co.il.

The Urban Flair

WOW. I was using this app for months had suddenly had an unapproved $600 charge on my Shopify bill today. On top of my $19.99 monthly subscription... I uninstalled immediately and will not be using forward

Carroll's Corn Co.

Pauline offered great customer service and answered all of my questions! We used Rise to transfer old gift cards to our new Shopify POS. Thank you!

Socyeo

I use this app so my customers can purchase gift cards. Customer service is so quick to answer when I have questions. Definitely recommend.

Bitetime

We currently use the Rise.ai app for gift cards and have been pleased with the ability to sell gift cards online and in bulk. We are looking to switch to the Rise loyalty program because we like the idea of using store credits as a currency. Customer service responsiveness is a big plus also.

Sloane Ainsley

John at rise.ai was extremely helpful! He quickly got back to me with a very thorough explanation of how to resolve my issue. Love this app and highly recommend!

Puzzery

Rise. is. amazing. Seriously, their 'send as a gift' option for gift card sets the standard for gift cards. Our business focuses around gifts, and this feature is a key part of our offering. I cannot recommend them enough! Thank you!! ❤️

Marsatta Chocolates

Karen and Hira were incredible during the installation process. Our theme was a little bit unique, so they stepped in and made sure that the installation looked absolutely correct. Thank you, Rise-AI, and very much appreciate your quick response, and can-do attitude! We've only been using their gift card solution for a couple of weeks, but it's already excited some of our B2B customers, especially with it's customization

BODHI VINTAGE

There are different levels of subscriptions to allow you to gain alternative levels of access that align with the scale of your business that I love. The customer support is flawless - John was particularly helpful! Thanks guys!