Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Hi BEAUTIFUL YOU

Specifically, Pauline was amazing today! I had a rush job and needed to delete the ADD TO CART button because my clients were confused. We now only have a SEND AS GIFT button and that works better.
Thank you Pauline!
Richard

December 1, 2021

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the wonderful review, and for giving a shoutout to Pauline for her support! We're glad that you now only have the 'send as a gift' button appearing on the page so that your customers make the most of the gifting experience.

Have a great day!

Olivia von Halle UK

The setup is super easy and the team is always on hand to help, we had a lot of questions and they worked with us to find solutions quickly and effectivly! If you're looking for a great gift card app I would recommend Rise.ai.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! We work hard to make the setup process intuitive and easy, so we're glad this is the experience you had. Our customer support team would be happy to help with any other questions!

beautycollection.gr

Great App with multiple options and very responsive and helpful stuff support!Great customer service overall.

November 29, 2021

Hi there :) Thank you for the review. We are so pleased to hear you had a great customer experience. If you need any further assistance with setting up the features and all the options we offer, please let us know.

Park Avenue Wines

The staff support during my migration process has been nothing less than spectacular. I've had four different reps step in when the one I was working with was out, and everyone was on top of my account and ready to help, even before I was a paying subscriber! Itay was the final rep who performed my migration from Square to Shopify, and he went over and above to help me understand the process, and what benefits we could expect from using Rise.ai Gift Cards and Loyalty Programs. Highly recommended! Honestly, their features are so rich that it's even more complex than my company needs at this time, but I feel we will grow into using all features offered, in tandem with our awesome new Shopify site. Shopify has come a long way with app integration, and it truly is like an all-in-one, seamless experience, without feeling like many moving parts.

November 29, 2021

Thank you for this wonderful review. We work hard to ensure the best customer experience for all merchants, even for those who are enquiring or have not yet subscribed.

We understand that migrating from one platform to another can be a stressful experience for businesses, and we thank you for describing your experience with Rise as "spectacular".

Additionally, appreciate you making note of the broad spectrum of "rich" features we offer.

If you have any further questions, please let us know. All the best with transitioning to Shopify!

Wild Nutrition

Very useful service from Pauline- Thank you so much for your quick help with a glitch I was having! Thank you, Jess

November 25, 2021

Hi Jess,

Thank you very much for the review and for acknowledging Pauline's prompt customer support!

Have a wonderful day :)

Milk Makeup

Eddie was very prompt in not only answering my questions but also executing a solution for my website.

November 25, 2021

Hi there,

We greatly appreciate the review. Patience is key when it comes to setting up a new app, and we're glad that Eddie was able to help you!

Reach out to us if you have any other questions :)

Farmhouse Fresh

Have been using the app for 2 months now and we love it. Easy to use and customer support is excellent. We use the gift card and rewards program.

November 21, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are pleased to hear you are using both our loyalty and gift card program. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us. All the best!

Chariklo.org

Very happy with the app, it works as it should. The 5 stars are for the support team which is absolutely amazing! They always respond quickly to my questions, sometimes even within 5 minutes. The only thing I would love to see in the future are some more customization options when it comes to CSS styling inside the widgets.

Hi there,

Thank you for recognizing the hard work of our customer support team!

Also, thank you for your feedback - we are always looking for ways to improve based on customer requests. If you haven't already done so, please submit your feature request in this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1-c_L9lVhZ9_a14fZr749bnZy3fTc3K4hRoZiPCy7Ccc32Q/viewform

Have a great day!

Sift Dessert Bar

Eddie on the Rise team was phenomenal to work with! He was super helpful and responded quickly. This is our first time launching an online rewards program and I am so happy we chose rise!

November 21, 2021

Wow! Thank you for acknowledging Eddie's customer support. We are pleased Eddie helped make your first time launching a rewards program a positive experience. Reach out with any questions :)

Three Bird Nest

We just got it, but so far it has been really easy to use and set up. I also ran into an issue and was able to get it resolved quickly with their support team. Also - SUPER NICE! Pauline helped me out and it was a really great experience! Excited to keep working with their team and this product!

November 21, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are glad you had a great customer support experience with Pauline and the entire team! Thanks for choosing Rise!