Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

truemorrow

we still have to test the app a bit more (as it can be quite pricey and still has to proof and improve its ROI, at least in our circumstances) and might have to update the rating later. But what I can already say that their support is amazing. Thanks a lot Keren & team, I hope we can continue the good collaboration and mutual support in the next few months and maybe years.

February 8, 2021

Thank you very much for this 5-stars review and for the important feedback 🙏

Enjoy your Gift Card and Loyalty Program, we're always here to help.

Danon Jewellery Israel

These guys are the best, the most helpful team I've encountered in my professional life.
I've been treated with the most respect by the support team that always been on my side.
10/10! perfect :)

February 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and all the compliments 😊 We're so happy you like Rise.ai 🙏

Enjoy your Gift Card and Loyalty Program - you're awesome.

CharmsToTreasure

Great idea for customers loyalty. Easy setup, launching the loyalty program and start using it was very quick and fun to do.
Amazing customer support, very knowledgeable and very helpful.

Fantastic_Feasts

We downloaded Rise for the Gift Card service so customers could send them to friends and family. However, the other features completely make this app. The Loyalty has so many options and the refund tool is so useful in this post-holidays time. Customer support was also great and really friendly (thank you, John) Highly recommended!

thefirstrefresh

Really awesome! it appears nice and clean on the site which I really love - allowing clients to view all their rewards at a glance

BEBA Botanica

really easy to set up - will give a better review when I have had a chance to see it in action - lets see some results!

The Food Folks

Wonderful App , Providing Gift cards and Loyalty in a heart touching way . This App is Recommended for every Store . Nice Support as well

beautybrighter

This app single-handedly helped relaunch my business during Covid, and I couldn't be more please with my experience.

Stabil Posture

Great way to send gift cards, that's a competitive advantage for sure! Very friendly and fast support, easy to integrate and translate the widgets. Now looking forward to increasing repeat customer purchases.

Gelvio

Outstanding product and customer service. Their team is thorough and quick to respond to requests :)