Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Huk Gear

It's very robust, but very complicated to get set up at first. Definitely push to get an account manager up front in order to get quicker response times. Their live chat is helpful and has fairly short response times, but an account manager was a game changer for us. They are still working on adding features and I think our use cases have added significantly to that feature request list. However, they have made exceptions to have their dev team do work arounds to satisfy our needs for things that aren't even available on the app yet. That is very much appreciated and in that way I feel we've received a personalized experience. All in all, I'm glad we made the switch. The user experience is much better than our previous app and a positive and simple user experience is worth any potential growing pains.

Filling Pieces

Great solution for refunding with gift cards/store credit and bulk importing (!) gift cards which is not possible natively or any other app I could find.

Breakout Bras

This app's support team is quick and helpful! Thanks Keren :) The interface is clean and user-friendly. Great design!

My Front Page

Couldn't ask for a better Loyalty app! We were using a points based app but providing customers with Store Credit that is in my store's currency is great, they actually know what they are receiving. Plus the support team were very knowledge and patient (even for those of us that are less tech savvy).
I've only been using Rise a few weeks that but really promising so far.

Eminent Beauty System

We used this app for more than 3 months, started with the Starter plan, actually it works properly and functionality, but the big problem is not worth the money to invest. 1) The app name "Gift Card & Loyalty program", We suggest it should be changed to "Gift Card & Store Credit", their loyalty program is to overcharge, they charged $16 monthly for ONLY one workflow, compare to other developers, they will give us 10 FREE workflow loyalty program. 2) We are paid users but it took more than 24 hours to get approval for the workflow we created, we waited for your approval but you still charge our credit card on time, it's fair enough, isn't it? 3) If you are Shopify Owners, and you are looking at the Loyalty Program or Reward Program please go far away from Rise.ai, they are not a great choice, they are only good developers in selling Digital Gift Card and issued Store Credit.

Boody Canada

We started with Rise when they only offered the Gift Card functionality. Over time this app has evolved into an even more powerful tool for loyalty, store-credit, and even automated promos using gift cards for future purchase. An important part of our marketing and retention mix.

DUBIDA

האפליקצייה מציעה שירותים חשובים בעולם השיווק בדרכים מאד מתקדמות ומתוחכמות, ובמקביל המערכת שלהם מאד אינטואיטיבית כך שכל בעל חנות יכול להתקין אותה ולהתאים את העיצוב לחנות שופיפיי שלו. בנוסף, לכל בעלי החנויות/עובדים שפחות מנוסים בעולם התכנות, יש להם את הצוות הכי יעיל ומהיר שפגשתי עד כה מאז השקת החנות שלנו - קשובים להערות, משתדלים ליישם בקשות והכל בחיוך רחב שזה בכללי כיף אז כל הכבוד לכם ותודה מיוחדת לדנה וג'ון :)

The Islander Bookshop

Rise helped me immensely as I migrated my point of sale system (including all of my gift cards) from Square to Shopify. When I encountered some difficulty with the importing of all of my gift card codes, Rise helped me solve the issue even though it turned out to be a simple excel issue. Their customer service support went above and beyond. This app is an excellent addition to my shopify store for store credit and for gift cards. Their customer service is excellent!

BYLT Basics

Would definitely recommend the Rise tool for all Gift Cards and Loyalty needs. Their ever evolving product keeps up to date with the latest trends and needs for any marketer. Most important for our team was the simple onboarding and out of the box templates that help you get up and running quickly while feeling confident in best practices for copy, design and overall strategy. The UI is clean and intuitive on the back end, but most importantly, the interactive customer experience is seamless and fun. We can't be more happy with our success management team as well - Shoutout to Dana! She's helped us with strategy, integrations, onboarding, technical support, you name it. Excited to continue utilizing this tool for future growth as well.
- Ben, BYLT Basics

February 8, 2021

Hey Ben,

Thank you for this awesome review - we really appreciate it and we are all very excited to work with BYLT Basics.

Our goal here in Rise is to help merchants like you maximize their growth potential - It's always nice when hard work is recognized 🙏

Keep up the good work with your Store Credit & Gift Card program!

truemorrow

we still have to test the app a bit more (as it can be quite pricey and still has to proof and improve its ROI, at least in our circumstances) and might have to update the rating later. But what I can already say that their support is amazing. Thanks a lot Keren & team, I hope we can continue the good collaboration and mutual support in the next few months and maybe years.

February 8, 2021

Thank you very much for this 5-stars review and for the important feedback 🙏

Enjoy your Gift Card and Loyalty Program, we're always here to help.