Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Southern Baked Pie Company

Very helpful!!! Eddie Cris Duran was super efficient and he fixed my issue in a timely manner. The app has helped us so much provide a new experience for our customers.

HoneyBug

Hands down, the most incredible customer service. We have been using Rise for Gift Cards for over a year, but just transitioned to their loyalty program as well - it has been a great experience and a great app!

December 8, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for the review! It's wonderful to see that you are using Rise for both gift cards and loyalty, and that you have had a great experience.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

All the best :)

Woof & Wag

Great service! Clear instructions and definitely functionally useful. Thanks so much John for answering my questions promptly.

December 7, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are pleased that you received great and prompt service from John :)

I Have a Bean

I have only just installed the app and am in the process of configuring it. I like what I've seen so far, but I'm only just now getting into it. I asked Support to remove the "Add To Cart" button from the Gift Card product and Eddie did that within a couple of minutes of my request. That was very fast support! I look forward to enabling other elements of the app as I learn more about them. I plan on updating my rating after getting a chance to use it for a bit. Our store is not live yet though so that may take a few weeks.

December 7, 2021

Thank you for writing a review and highlighting your positive experience with the set up process so far, especially due to Eddie's support.

There are a lot of features to activate so please feel free to reach out to our team with any more questions.

We look forward to seeing your store post-launch!

The CF Company Store

Eddie was super helpful and quick to respond in answering our questions with the app. The rise.ai gift card is user friendly and looks great!

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and acknowledging Eddie's fast customer support!

We are pleased to hear that you and your users are having a great experience with the Rise gift card.

All the best

The Graze Company

Great application and amazing support service. Will recommend this application if you want to maximize your gift cards selling.

December 2, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are here if you have any additional support questions :)

GoJava Werk Perks

I love working with the Rise team. They're response time is faster then light and they are always there to solve any issue that arises. Pauline has helped me on countless occasions and is always so informative and super friendly! Even when Rise is experiencing technical difficulties, the team is quick to respond and update!
10/10 would recommend working with this AMAZING team. Thanks again for everything! Riley @ GoJava

December 2, 2021

Hey Riley! We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with our service (especially with Pauline's support) and our app. Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review!

Yogo

Update, response to company: I conversed with your team and understand the software perfectly well and I'm of sound mind. Please don't try to pass this off like I'm unable to understand the software, that's offensive. According to your team, "White labeling" is $1,000 per month, that is to take your logo off communications and its on there 2-3 times per asset. ++++++Scammy/spammy. They put their name/email on your UX THREE that's (3) times on every customer email, and every other inch of UX that your customer might see. Seriously it's excessive. We would not even do that with our own logo. This costs $600/year and you must pay annually, just to test it and find out how spammy it is. To get rid of this branding plastered all over your customer emails, you must pay $1,000/mo. Feels very deceitful. Hated it.

Hi there,

We're sorry that you didn't have the best possible customer experience. Hila from our team has tried to be in touch with you directly to clarify how our plans work and what is included.

We do offer a 7-day free trial and we offer both monthly or annual subscription options :) Full pricing details can be viewed here: https://rise.ai/pricing

I see that you've uninstalled and re-installed a couple of times which may have prevented the trial from being applied. We can help with this!

Regarding whitelabeling/Rise logo, our Pro plan is $159.99 or $199.99 per month (depending which plan you select) which allows for the Rise.ai logo to be removed from all assets.

Our Premium plan is $479.99 or $499.99 per month and includes removing the Rise logo from all emails.

Please be in touch with Hila or reach out to us at info@rise.ai so we can clarify everything.

All the best

Naternal

App works great for gift cards and store credit! Easy to use. Customer service team is also very responsive and helpful. Shout out to Pauline for the great customer support!!

December 1, 2021

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear everything is easy to use and you received great customer support from Pauline and the team :)

Hi BEAUTIFUL YOU

Specifically, Pauline was amazing today! I had a rush job and needed to delete the ADD TO CART button because my clients were confused. We now only have a SEND AS GIFT button and that works better.
Thank you Pauline!
Richard

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the wonderful review, and for giving a shoutout to Pauline for her support! We're glad that you now only have the 'send as a gift' button appearing on the page so that your customers make the most of the gifting experience.

Have a great day!