Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

WilliamsWarn

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We use this app to reward loyal customers with a percentage back as store credit on products purchased as well as a referral system to help onboard new customers. The app is easy to use and set up and provides great value for our company. We would recommend this app to anyone looking to create a loyalty scheme within their site

Hi there,
Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! We are delighted to know that our app provides great value for your company. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you :)

OldTimeCandy.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

Eddie has been a big help setting up our loyalty program! I only gave it 4 stars, because we've been using it less than a week.

May 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!

We are pleased to know that you have received immediate assistance from the team.:)

Seasons Olive Oil & Vinegar

Great Customer Service! They were very responsive and continued to respond to all my questions during the implementation process. Dana was so helpful during the implementation process! We are so happy to work with Rise. AI

May 19, 2022

Thank you for your review! It's great to see that the Support Team was able to help you efficiently. Should you require further assistance in the future, do not hesitate to reach out!

Heatherlea Farm Shoppe

So far we love the app! It has improved our customers experience by giving them the flexibility to automatically send the gift card on scheduled dates and write a personal message. We are now exploring their loyalty and promotional functions like sending BOGO gift cards. Customer service chat has been quick to answer and they understand their product well.

May 3, 2022

Hi there, we are delighted to know that you are loving the app! Our team is motivated by this incredible encouragement to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you. Thank you!

Arcadium

Location India

Terribly expensive, almost feels like a scam. The app charges for orders which are coming on our store and have nothing to do with a usage of the app. The fees are even higher per order than Shopify's own % order fee.

Hi there,
Itay from the Rise.ai team here :), I am sorry you're feeling that way!

Customer experience is our top priority and we completely understand costs are an important issue for any merchant, but I believe it can be clarified better in this case.

I've personally reached out to you several times and it would be highly appreciated if you respond so we can follow up.

Amor Lafayette

This app has been super user friendly and with and the support staff it has been a breeze. I can not thank Pauline enough for answering my thousands of questions in the transfer process! She has made this so easy!

May 3, 2022

Thank you! We are happy to know that you received immediate assistance by our Support Team. Please feel free to reach out should you need further help with anything :)

COOS COSMETICS

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

I struggled to import CSV file that complies to their format. Stay has been a great help to setup a video call and solve all the queries in order to get started. He gave me some practical tips as well. The app itself offers a better solution at an affordable price compared to other app. It is less complicated for my customers to understand. They get to see the amount instead and use the store credit when they make their purchase which I think it will increase the rate of conversion. Their email template is very useful. Overall I am very happy and I am not easy to please.

Hi there,

Itay from the Rise.ai team here :)

We highly appreciate your review, thank you!

Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any further question that comes up.

Kiki + Lulu

Easy to use, good support! When I had a problem they were quick to answer my questions and assist me in a timely manner.

May 3, 2022

Hi there! We are glad that you find it easy to use our app. If you need further assistance with anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. Cheers!

The Seasoned Carte

Super easy to use and the customer service is great! Thanks Eddie (chat support). You were super responsive and fast with results. You're a 5 star rating on service. Since I haven't activated this feature on our store just yet, I can't comment on it fully.

May 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to know that you received immediate assistance from our Support Team.

We're happy to help if any other questions come up :)

0y1 Jewelry Studio

Powerful, packed-with-features rewards app with a super responsive customer service team. Integrates well with Shopify.

April 6, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!