Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Thorn & Feather

Time spent using app About 1 year

The $59 a month subscription doesn't have much available for the service.
When you start using it, you will find many features that are flawed. For example, customers can create different accounts to earn points. And after you use it for a while without opening the $199 feature, it will be troublesome, such as the points expiration can not be automatically reminded..

June 3, 2022

Hi there,

My name is Itay and I am the Head of CS team at Rise.ai.

At Rise we aim to provide all merchants with an excellent customer experience, 100% of the time.

I am sorry for your experience, as our pricing plans are tailored to suit all types of merchants with different scales.

I could not find any record of you reaching out to us, and it would be greatly appreciated if we can discuss your feedback, as I believe it could be sorted out much better.

Please reply to the emails I've sent or reach out to us at info@rise.ai, I'll be happy to talk!

Thanks,
Itay

ElephantPlate

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use APP for Customer Rewards. Very prompt support by Itay. Easily configurable rewards workflow. Schedule and Send Gift Cards directly to recipients. Rewards are credited as gift cards and not as discount codes i.e. Single code per customer.

May 30, 2022

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback!

The team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to optimize our products and services. Cheers!

reynspooner.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great customer service. Quick response time and fixed my issue immediately. Thank you Pauline again!

May 29, 2022

Thank you for your review!

We're very happy to hear you're satisfied with our service and will be happy to assist, should anything else come up.

Best SA

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is by far the best gift card app on shopify. Not only does it integrate beautifully (and easily) with your site, the functionality is so great for my customers who use it. The customer service is amazing too!

May 19, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review!
Glad to hear that you are liking our features. This type of feedback motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible.

Native

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The support team is helpful, knowledgeable, and responsive.
App is easy to use and to manage. Great experience so far

May 19, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to know that you've had a great experience with both our app and with our Customer Support team.

WilliamsWarn

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We use this app to reward loyal customers with a percentage back as store credit on products purchased as well as a referral system to help onboard new customers. The app is easy to use and set up and provides great value for our company. We would recommend this app to anyone looking to create a loyalty scheme within their site

Hi there,
Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! We are delighted to know that our app provides great value for your company. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you :)

OldTimeCandy.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

Eddie has been a big help setting up our loyalty program! I only gave it 4 stars, because we've been using it less than a week.

May 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!

We are pleased to know that you have received immediate assistance from the team.:)

Seasons Olive Oil & Vinegar

Great Customer Service! They were very responsive and continued to respond to all my questions during the implementation process. Dana was so helpful during the implementation process! We are so happy to work with Rise. AI

May 19, 2022

Thank you for your review! It's great to see that the Support Team was able to help you efficiently. Should you require further assistance in the future, do not hesitate to reach out!

Heatherlea Farm Shoppe

So far we love the app! It has improved our customers experience by giving them the flexibility to automatically send the gift card on scheduled dates and write a personal message. We are now exploring their loyalty and promotional functions like sending BOGO gift cards. Customer service chat has been quick to answer and they understand their product well.

May 3, 2022

Hi there, we are delighted to know that you are loving the app! Our team is motivated by this incredible encouragement to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you. Thank you!

Arcadium

Location India

Terribly expensive, almost feels like a scam. The app charges for orders which are coming on our store and have nothing to do with a usage of the app. The fees are even higher per order than Shopify's own % order fee.

May 3, 2022

Hi there,
Itay from the Rise.ai team here :), I am sorry you're feeling that way!

Customer experience is our top priority and we completely understand costs are an important issue for any merchant, but I believe it can be clarified better in this case.

I've personally reached out to you several times and it would be highly appreciated if you respond so we can follow up.