Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Sip Society

Very good app, does what we need and helps automize the entire gifting process. The support is also quick to respond and very helpful.

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our app :)

We are glad that we could help you with automating the gift card process and that you've had a positive experience with our support team.

Bohemian Wicks

Really great addition to my website. 100% recommend. Easy to use. Amazing customer service as well. They will help you will absolutely everything.

December 19, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommending us!

If there's anything else we can assist with, please let us know :)

Yam PL

I have recently downloaded this app. It seems pretty cool, just having some issues with displaying proper currency.

Hi there,

I understand that Hila from our team helped you so the correct currency displays :)

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with!

The Modern Aviator

We've been able to customize the experience to fit our brand, and the Rise.ai team has been really helpful with integration support.

December 19, 2021

Thank you for reviewing our app!

Glad we could help with setting up your integration and that you've set up a customized gifting experience to match your branding.

Axis Tango

We just started using this app to manage our gift cards and loyalty program. The gift card setup is easy and quick, customers appreciate having a choice of gift cards designs and sending them directly to the recipient immediately or scheduling for later. The loyalty program took a bit more effort for us to grasp and implement because we migrated from a points system and Rise loyalty program works on store credits. The most amazing feature of this app is their excellent customer support - we've had multiple questions during migration and setup that were answered quickly and helped us understand the system. The support team is very helpful and patient with questions :-) Our Rise loyalty program will go live in a few days and I hope our customers will appreciate the simplicity and better user experience than the points collecting & redeeming option.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review :)

We are so pleased that our customer support team could help you migrate from another loyalty program to Rise.

Looking forward to great results! If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know!

Braave

This shopify app is really easy to Install and to setup, it works well and has a Great Customer Service! Thanks again Sam.

December 19, 2021

Great to read that setup was simple and that you received great customer support from Sam :)

Thank you for writing a review!

A New Conception

Great APP. My clients and I love the customization. Customer service was helpful when I had a problem. Fixed it ASAP. Would recommend.

Bridgewater Candle Company

This app helped me provide a better customer experience to our shoppers by providing an easy, customizable gift card option on our website. Our customers like choosing from the several different gift card designs offered and being able to schedule when they want their gift card sent. This app helps elevate your gift card game, making it a win for your website and your customer. Speaking of a great customer experience...I couldn't have asked for better customer support from the team at Rise. Anytime I had a question regarding functionality or a tweak I wanted to make on the back end, I received an immediate response. The team is amazing and answered every question I had in a super timely manner!

STRIKE MVMNT

Excellent customer service! Responsive and helpful. The app provides the opportunity to customize your gift cards. 5/5

INK+ALLOY

We're LOVING this app so far. The opportunity to have custom branded graphics, for customers to be able to send, schedule, or print gift cards, and for us to finally be able to run BOGO promotions on multiple tiers of gift cards is great. Not to mention their customer support chat peeps are SO NICE and helpful. 10/10 worth giving this app a go!