Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Our Daily Bottle

Quick customer service but some resolved issues The rise.ai team is nice and friendly and get back to you quickly. However, if you're looking for a good integration with ReCharge, there is still a lot of work to do. Customers have to give their credit card details when they received a gift, which leads to a lot of frustration and mostly a lot of extra work. I hope they take up a defensive role towards Recharge and push hem to make sure this issue is resolved

Eco o'clock

easy to use and a well thought out loyalty program. Its a little expencive if you want to remove their branding, but everything else is perfect!

Dvora Strauss Jewelry

Great app. The control of what will happen after each actions taken on the website is amazing, allowing us to execute our needs in the most easy way.

FIERR

Beautiful interface, but needed some help to get the whole system working properly. John helped me through the errors and set up the entire workflow for me. Give this app a shot if you require your Shopify site to have credits & rewards working!

Ooni USA

Very helpful customer support, intuitive product and a clever solution to offering store credit en masse. Definitely worth investigating.
Thanks Team Rise!

MATE the Label

We are so pleased with Rise.ai's functionality as well as customer support. It solved a lot of our headaches re: gift cards, especially ahead of a very busy holiday season. Highly recommend!

Transformation Protein

We are extremely happy with this app and the stellar service we received so far from Rise team. Initially we ran into some configuration issues when we first created our gift card program but Sam from Rise support team went above and beyond to help us. I think we'll stay as a client for a long time, thanks so much again guys!

Gourmet Ranch

We love the capabilities of this app for our gift card sales. And their customer support is very helpful!

NOBULL

We implemented Rise in November to make sure we had an easy way for customers to send and schedule gift cards throughout the holiday season. We're so glad we were able to get it live quickly! The team is very responsive and helpful.

Historic Pictoric

I had a issue implementing the code, but I received good support with Gift Card options. Would recommend this app to drive revenue.