Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

IOTOTOI

Ottimo e pratica funzione per migliorare l'experience dello shopping on line nei nostri negozi. Complimenti

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market

Since the installation, I had an experience that suggested I was not getting the best out of this app. Its been non-stop texting and vid calls by their Cs team and that has solved much of my issues and now we are set to launch this program. Kudos to the team behind Rise.ai to do what they do. This is by far the best Loyalty App. And I have tried the Top 5 and this ranks Top for features and CS response time, Thank you Rise.ai team.

MIRA Safety

Pauline answered my question promptly and also made sure if everything is already good on our end a few days later. That's attention to detail and good customer service!

FEINKAMMER von daniela und julius

Just started to know and use this app. It seems to be very professional, a lot of opportunities are included for boosting your marketing. And last but not least the client service is TOP! Very fast and helpful. Thanks again, John!

Me Sous

Easy to navigate and implement. Gift cards up and running in a flash plus their service is fast + excellent.

PhilaBox

The app can completely change the customer experience, and customer support is great, we had a problem with billing, and they answered and solved it immediately!

Blue District

Great customer service. Fast response and very friendly. Also my issue was fixed the next day which is amazing!

Silou London

Really easy to use - yet to implement on our store yet but the team area all v helpful. Very excited to get our programme up and running in the new year

Unique POD Gifts and More

Excellent customer service. I'm just starting but the app looks really promising. Rise's gift card BOGO is the best promotion I have found this holiday season!

RingHero

Has been great so far and amazing customer support!! Very excited to see how our sales increase with the ability to offer gift cards.