Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Colourful Rebel

Excellent app for issuing store credit to different type of customers. Love the support from Rise as well!

October 20, 2021

Store credit is certainly our forte. Thank you for the review!

Silk Oil of Morocco

Fantastic customer service from Pauline at Rise.ai. She worked with me to find a solution to our issue and we had it resolved within minutes. Thanks Pauline

October 20, 2021

Glad Pauline, aka "the problem solver", was able to help you. Thank you for the review :)

Spiritgirl Activewear

I used this app for a better customer Gift Card experience. The customer service from John was great. He was patient and helped me quickly with questions and set-up. I highly recommend this app.

October 24, 2021

Thank you!!

Seb's Cafe & Corner Store

Some of the functionality isn't super intuitive at first but customer support has been great, all of my questions have been answered and I feel confident that I know how make the app work for me!

October 24, 2021

We're glad we could help! Thank you for the review :)

Hello Beautiful 605

I had an issue and Eddie helped me through the whole process!! Great help and great product! So glad I have this app! Also very user friendly!

Shiree Odiz

An incredibly professional, dedicated and friendly team behind one of the best Shopify apps you could add to your website. Fast and easy to set up, yet powerful enough to grow with. Highly recommended.

Pomppa Shop

Great App and great Support! There are many possibilities to make make customers happy eg with gift cards!

Happy Everything! by Laura Johnson

The customer service I received from Eddie today was phenomenal and that's very difficult to find these days. Thanks for quick response and action on fixing my overlapping button!!!

October 20, 2021

Customer support is our number 1 priority and Eddie is a star! Thank you for acknowledging his great work :)

Sorellina Boutique

Just started using this app for gift cards. The customer service has been fantastic! I've had lots of questions and they are eager to help. I'm happy with my choice to use rise.ai.

September 13, 2021

Wow! Thank you for the review!

Parvai

John, thank you for helping us out today. You were extremely helpful. We were looking for a good gift card app and this is by far the best.

September 13, 2021

Greatly appreciate your recognition of both our customer support and our product :)