Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Coracao Chocolate

Time spent using app About 2 years

I think it's pretty good. Seems to work pretty well and integrates fairly seamlessly. Great customer service

December 30, 2021

Thank you for writing a review! Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with :)

Magpiekids

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app works great and integrates with our web store easily. We recently had an issue and their customer support fixed it very quickly.

Hi there,
We are glad to hear that the team provided quick support! Thank you for the review and please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

M I K I K I

really good app, great customer service support! Would recommend to others, brilliant service and excellent service

December 30, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate this :) Have a wonderful holiday season :)

Leaf'd Box

Time spent using app About 1 year

We use this to provide gift cards for our customers, it gets the job done. It's unfortuante we are not able to see more recipient information or delivery information. It would be nice if there was an option to schedule a delivery of a gift card to send manually in case a customer sends it to the wrong email and wants to send it to the correct one at a certain time. John was my support contact and he was very helpful and responded quickly. Thank you John, you helped all that you could and was very kind to talk to!

Hi there,

Thank you for the review and feedback. If you could please send us a detailed request of the information you'd like to appear in our app, we'd appreciate this! We review our merchants' feature requests on a monthly basis with our dev team, and add these features to our app as soon as we can :)

Please email us at info@rise.ai

Have a great day

Merely Me

This is an incredible app and the customer service is amazing, anytime we have a question they are here to help us- incredible team of people!

December 26, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review! We work hard to provide the best support for our customers and we're glad you had such a positive experience. Feel free to reach out with any additional questions :)

dcamillebookstore

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love my gift card! I was able to brand it to my store and the ease of use is amazing. My customers love giving and receiving them. Customer service has always been A1 on the rare occasions that I've had to contact them. I recommend using Rise.ai!

December 26, 2021

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are thrilled that you and your customers love the gift card, and that you've had a great experience with our customer service :)

The Wine House

Time spent using app About 1 month

Review for gift card features only - This app from what I have seen is the best solution for gift cards on Shopify. Ability for customer to send directly to recipient (instead of sending to themselves) at checkout is key, and for some insane reason missing from Shopify.
Some nice advanced features, particularly the ability to schedule the send date of the card, which is fantastic.
And support was great! I had an issue with my POS / web API deleting the gift card and their support team hung with me for weeks trying to help figure it out. Highly recommend this app, especially after looking at some of the alternatives.

Hi there,

Thank you for the wonderful review of our gift card program.

We are glad to hear that our app provides the gift card solution you were looking for and that our support team helped with resolving your issue.

If there's anything else we can assist with, please let us know.

BRUNO PREMI

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Best technical assistance ...........................................................................

December 19, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are pleased our support team helped with your technical questions :)

Grace & Gratitude Teas

John was responsive, patient, and very helpful! He fixed my issue quickly! I appreciate the customer service provided and I love the app!

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our app, and specifically with John.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with :)

GORUCK

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Everyone I have dealt with, John, Hila and Eddie have been great to communicate with and a great help! Thank you!

December 19, 2021

We are so pleased to read that you had a great experience with our customer support team :)

Thank you for taking the time to review our app!

All the best