Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

BRUNO PREMI

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Best technical assistance ...........................................................................

December 19, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are pleased our support team helped with your technical questions :)

Grace & Gratitude Teas

John was responsive, patient, and very helpful! He fixed my issue quickly! I appreciate the customer service provided and I love the app!

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our app, and specifically with John.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with :)

GORUCK

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Everyone I have dealt with, John, Hila and Eddie have been great to communicate with and a great help! Thank you!

December 19, 2021

We are so pleased to read that you had a great experience with our customer support team :)

Thank you for taking the time to review our app!

All the best

The Sip Society

Very good app, does what we need and helps automize the entire gifting process. The support is also quick to respond and very helpful.

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our app :)

We are glad that we could help you with automating the gift card process and that you've had a positive experience with our support team.

Bohemian Wicks

Really great addition to my website. 100% recommend. Easy to use. Amazing customer service as well. They will help you will absolutely everything.

December 19, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommending us!

If there's anything else we can assist with, please let us know :)

Yam PL

Location Poland

Great support! I have recently downloaded this app. It seems pretty cool, just having some issues with displaying proper currency.

Hi there,

I understand that Hila from our team helped you so the correct currency displays :)

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with!

The Modern Aviator

We've been able to customize the experience to fit our brand, and the Rise.ai team has been really helpful with integration support. Recently we needed help with promoting the "send as a gift" button and Eddie stepped right in and sorted us out!

December 19, 2021

Thank you for reviewing our app!

Glad we could help with setting up your integration and that you've set up a customized gifting experience to match your branding.

Axis Tango

Time spent using app About 1 month

We just started using this app to manage our gift cards and loyalty program. The gift card setup is easy and quick, customers appreciate having a choice of gift cards designs and sending them directly to the recipient immediately or scheduling for later. The loyalty program took a bit more effort for us to grasp and implement because we migrated from a points system and Rise loyalty program works on store credits. The most amazing feature of this app is their excellent customer support - we've had multiple questions during migration and setup that were answered quickly and helped us understand the system. The support team is very helpful and patient with questions :-) Our Rise loyalty program will go live in a few days and I hope our customers will appreciate the simplicity and better user experience than the points collecting & redeeming option.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review :)

We are so pleased that our customer support team could help you migrate from another loyalty program to Rise.

Looking forward to great results! If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know!

Braave

Location France

This shopify app is really easy to Install and to setup, it works well and has a Great Customer Service! Thanks again Sam.

December 19, 2021

Great to read that setup was simple and that you received great customer support from Sam :)

Thank you for writing a review!

A New Conception

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great APP. My clients and I love the customization. Customer service was helpful when I had a problem. Fixed it ASAP. Would recommend.

March 29, 2022

Hello!

Thank you for the amazing review and for acknowledging our Support Team's efficient customer service!

Your feedback is very much appreciated! :)