Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Fidget Widgets

The onboarding process is incredibly designed. This seems to be a very impressive software. Support is helpful as well!

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We're so happy you like Rise.ai 🙏

Enjoy your Gift Card and Loyalty Program - you're awesome 😊

Cosmoplast

Great thorough and easy to use app with a prompt response and support by one of the support members, Keren.

Thank you very much for this 5-stars review and for the important feedback 🙏

Enjoy your Gift Card and Loyalty Program, we're always here to help.

Golftini

Overall, rise was easy to implement and remains easy for our customers to understand. the integration with Klaviyo is simple but works to trigger reward notifications. We had a small issue arise due to the unique workflow we were looking to use to reward our customers, but Rise has worked with us on a fix. The only negative of the system at this time is that a refund of any amount on an order removes all points rewarded for that order. Rise has stated they are working to implementing partial refunds to update points accordignly. I will update once this feature request is completed.

Bénî wear

Great looking and user friendly app. I just installed it so I don't yet have feedback on the ROI. I took me half a day to install and personnalise it (including traduction of all texts in French). I had some minor difficulties but Keren from the support center has been a great help and fixed everything for me. She was very reactive and nice.

December 8, 2020

Thank you for this awesome review - we really appreciate it!

Our goal here in Rise is to help merchants like you to maximize their growth potential - It's always nice when hard work is recognized 🙏

Keep up the good work with your Store Credit & Loyalty program!

Brontibay

Amazing support and a great app to win customers' loyalty. Very user-friendly. Devoted, and professional support team. Highly recommended!

December 8, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful review. Our team is always here to help ✨

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Little Kooma

Excellent support team, able to answer all my questions during my setup process. The team also extend my trail period because it takes a bit longer for me to setup everything. Great job, keep it up!

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We're so happy you like Rise.ai 🙏

Enjoy your Gift Card and Loyalty Program - you're awesome 😊

DallasMavs.Shop

We had a project come up unexpectedly where we needed a solid gift card program. Rise was very responsive and helped us get the program up and running very quickly. So far it's worked very well and our team has been very pleased with it.

December 8, 2020

Thank you for this awesome review - we really appreciate it!

Keep up the good work with your Store Credit & Loyalty program!

coffeeangel

Rise.ai is a fantastic, fully customisable gift card plugin with plenty of extremely useful added features like Loyalty and Rewards. It is intuitive to use, with a very responsive and informed support team on hand to answer any questions. Highly recommended!

PUR Cold-Pressed

I'm so impressed by this app, super easy to install and easy way to gain loyalty with clients. Very happy!

Gioosto

Amazing professional and fast customer services. The app is solving all our problem about physical and digital gift cards generation and management.