Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Transformation Protein

We are extremely happy with this app and the stellar service we received so far from Rise team. Initially we ran into some configuration issues when we first created our gift card program but Sam from Rise support team went above and beyond to help us. I think we'll stay as a client for a long time, thanks so much again guys!

Gourmet Ranch

We love the capabilities of this app for our gift card sales. And their customer support is very helpful!

NOBULL

We implemented Rise in November to make sure we had an easy way for customers to send and schedule gift cards throughout the holiday season. We're so glad we were able to get it live quickly! The team is very responsive and helpful.

Historic Pictoric

I had a issue implementing the code, but I received good support with Gift Card options. Would recommend this app to drive revenue.

Annalise Jewellery

I needed quite a lot of support to get this to work exactly as I wanted/needed.. but replies are so quick, and very helpful! Of all the apps I looked at, this did what we needed and I am really pleased. Thank you

Betsy Boo's Boutique

John with Rise has been very helpful with my issue that I had today. Very informative and speedy at responding/solving the matter!

5DollaDivas

I like the way this app streamlines both gift cards and store credit. Very nice interface and great customization. The only reason not a 5 star is it took a while troubleshooting an issue with a workflow set up after I explained it several times. It does punch cards but not per item, only per order which doesn't suit my needs. However Sam & Mark from CS fixed a billing issue (which was my fault) very quickly and on the weekend! So 5+ stars on that :) Update: So my needed feature has been added to the 90 day product road map sweet! I'm updating my review to 5 stars based on this. Will keep you posted if it rolls out as stated.

Afters.Shop

So far so good; I'm really impressed with the breadth of functionality and the ease of use. The technical support from Dana has been first class also.

DA SPOT NYC

Great app! Easy to set up, customize, purchase & redeem. My customers love it especially for the holidays.

We Are Planet Hope

I got a bit flummoxed when I first began working with the Rise GiftCard interface...and time was short with Christmas days away. Thankfully, Rise has great support and I was able to set up a google meeting and share screens. Dana was very helpful in getting me going including a small modification to my theme coding to adjust checkout buttons. I had a subsequent meeting with Dana to solidify my understanding and I'm all set! Great knowing the team at Rise is there if I need them. They have been very responsive! Thank you Dana!!