Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Trollbeads

The app is working perfectly for our business needs. It's already helped increase purchasing from our repeat customers. I've always found the team to be incredibly helpful too. Would definitely recommend.

Hi there,

Glad to hear that our app has helped you in your business. Thank you so much for your glowing review!

Surrey Hills Grocer

Location Singapore

I like this app very much, great app for gift card and loyalty program, very useful and easy to set up. The customer service is great. They respond very fast and always help me solve my issues. Highly recommend to use this app

Hi there,

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you find our app useful and easy to setup.

Your feedback is very much appreciated!

Diamond Painting Shoppe

This app is awesome! I like that it offers cash rewards instead of points. Customers love it because they see an immediate savings. They are extremely helpful and thorough. All my questions were answered promptly by Eddie and I highly recommend using this app.

Hi there,

Thank you for the awesome review and for acknowledging Eddie's prompt customer support!

We are glad that your customers love the store credit rewards!

Up Higher Apparel

I had a couple of questions shortly after installing the app and received prompt response and resolution. I've had the app a few days, but so far am very pleased. Italy was very helpful.

Hi there,

Thank you for the great review and for acknowledging our Customer Support's prompt responses!

We're here if you need further assistance on anything else! :)

Stillman Quality Meats

The customer service with this app is fantastic. I have a had a couple unique issues with installing and using the app properly and the entire Rise team has been very helpful and great on following up.

Hi there,

This is such fantastic feedback. Thank you! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you :)

D Porthault

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Recommended! The support team is really fast to respond to any questions and is very helpful. Using this app makes it much easier to sell gift cards online and process store credits with Shopify POS.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are pleased to know that you find ease in selling Gift Cards and issuing store credit using our app! Cheers!

RoC® Skincare

The app itself is very easy to implement. The set-up of the various types of emails and programs is not hard, but not totally easy either. It takes time but the end result is very good. Where this group excels is the customer service. When I do have a question or don't know how to do something, I just send a chat and they are quick to respond. They are extremely helpful and thorough. I enjoy working with them!

Hi there,

Thank you for your awesome review! Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you. Cheers!

The Yarnery

While we're still learning and implementing, one thing that has really stood out so far is the stellar customer service: super helpful and supportive!

January 23, 2022

We are so pleased that you've experienced stellar customer service! Thank you for taking the time to write a review :)

Archer Roose Wines

The chat support from the app is good and give you the information when is possible :) Have a nice day

January 23, 2022

Thank you for the review :) Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

Allen Designs Studio

This app is awesome! It has a great interface and setup is easy. All my questions were answered promptly by Pauline and I highly recommend using this app.

Hi there,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're happy that Pauline could help, and if you need any further assistance, please reach out to our team :)