Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

SCENTO

Integration with Recharge. Great and fast response from Support team. I can recommended for sure. Looking forward using giftcard funcion

November 7, 2021

Hi there, thank you for the review! Great to hear you have the integration with Recharge set up. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with :)

IKAWA Home

Great App - well designed and easy to implement. Had the chance to speak to Eddie (customer service) about some of my questions - super clear, friendly and helpful!

November 3, 2021

Hi there! Thank you very much for the review :) We're glad Eddie was able to assist and that you found the implementation easy. If you have any additional questions, our customer support team is here to help!

ARETEA

Updating my review from 1-Star to 4-Star. While I still completely believe that Rise.AI's pricing model is completely out of sync with Small/Startup company sensibilities (and budgets), the app itself is amazing. To me, it makes more sense to reduce the barrier to entry (app fee) and enable more features and build more cost into the transaction volume. That way we grow, and succeed together until a base fee starts to make more sense. That said, it's easy to integrate, customize, and deploy without knowing code. I only launched the giftcard functionality but look forward to utilizing the other elements soon. I also want to acknowledge the Customer Service/Support team, specifically Itay, who engaged immediately to "save the sale". He was outstanding when it came down to listening to my concerns and actioning an amenable solution. Exactly the kind of thing I wish more companies did well.

November 2, 2021

Hi there,

Keren here from the Rise.ai team.

We're sorry to hear we haven't met your expectations, as customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

I understand our customer support team has reached out to you, but I'd personally be happy to speak with you directly to see how we can improve your experience with our app. Please contact info@rise.ai to schedule a time with me.

Our pricing structure can be found here: https://rise-ai.com/pricing. This page includes a plan comparison table which outlines the features included in each plan.

Our Starter plan includes our digital gift card solution, referrals program, store credit and loyalty features too.

I hope to hear from you :)

Vuori Clothing

We went from not having any gifting options to offering the best digital gift card purchasing experience for our customers in a matter of a month and a half. The app makes it easy for all our departments to consolidate worflows and processes. We were also able to address reporting issues that we didn't anticipate on being able to do prior to the Rise app. Dana, our account manager worked with us every step of the way ensuring that we were comfortable with our launch process and made sure to address all questions and hosted portal trainings for our different teams. She went above and beyond to make our holiday season at Vuori that much more impactful for our customers. To say we appreciate her is an understatement!

November 2, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for expressing your appreciation of the work of your Account Manager, Dana.

We are thrilled to be working with you and look forward to continued success. Of course, Dana and the entire customer support team are available to assist so that we ensure your gift card goals are achieved.

SKWE

Their response to my query was fast and efficient. John was very patient with me. I'm very pleased with the features Rise offers me and the ease of implementation. I would recommend this app to anyone that wants to customise their gift card experience.

October 24, 2021

Thank you for the review!

Kerrits Performance Equestrian Apparel

I've only had Rise on our site for a few weeks but it's already proving to be the right solution for us. We love that customers can schedule their gift cards and send it directly to the recipient, something we were not able to do with the limitations of Shopify Plus gift cards. We also just integrated with Okendo for loyalty rewards for reviews and I have high hopes that this is going to work well because we were not able to remind customers when their rewards are going to expire. The customer service team has been so helpful. They are really responsive and helpful which is the most important thing for us. Especially Pauline and Eddie. Thank you for your continued support as we fully integrate with Rise.

October 24, 2021

We are very pleased that we are the right solution for you!

Squirrl

I use canva to create the image for the cards and then rise.ai make them look fabulous in the card. I am very impressed with this app!

October 24, 2021

Greatly appreciate the review :)

Nili Lotan

Loved that we could create a more branded referrals program for our customers. Needed help with the setup and the team was super fast and helpful, thanks!

October 20, 2021

Love that we could be the solution you were looking for!

FRANKiE4

amazing support, app is good once you have it configured the way you want it to. really appreciate the support

October 20, 2021

Appreciate the review! Here to support whenever you need.

Fangyan

it's amazing!!! the online help center is awesome. the representative is very nice and patient to help me to solve the problems!!!

October 20, 2021

What a review! We're blushing - thank you!