4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy management of gift cards and loyalty cards, even on the basic plan. They commend the excellent customer service, quick responses, and helpful guidance. The app integrates well with Shopify and other platforms, and is recognized for its potential to boost sales. Merchants also value the straightforward rewards program and the ability to issue store credit. The app can handle large volumes, schedule gift card deliveries, and manage orders from different platforms in one place.

Edited February 9, 2021

The Rise team never ceases to impress me. Their customer service and willingness to help is outstanding. As a growing business, it's nice to know you have a company that truly supports my business needs. Another great customer service experience. I'm so happy the Rise team worked with Facebook to get the gift card added to the platform. This will help with brand awareness. The app is easy to use and set up. I like the three options it gives customers to send as a gift. You can also give users a choice of images to select from, to add a customized touch.

Hello Wellness
Rise.ai replied December 30, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review and welcome aborad - your success is our success 🙏

Good luck with your Store Credit and Rewards Program.

February 15, 2023

Support team is very responsive. Integrates easily into Shopify store, best part is the ability to allow users to schedule gift card deliveries (great for use during the holiday season)

Crossrope
Rise.ai replied March 15, 2023

Hi Crossrope,

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to know that you've had a great experience with both our app and our Customer Support team.
Hit us up should you need further help with anything. :)

Edited July 1, 2020

Good personal help from Sam with the bulk uploads and with Nadav for the customizations! Rise doesn't have a bulk upload button for store credit, they do have a bulk upload button for gift cards. Note: They charge a fee of $0,20 per store credit update above 250 store credit uploads per month. They are working on improving their API.

Pieter Pot
Netherlands
November 21, 2018

They are always adding new features, it is really nice to see! Ari is also very responsive. Thank you so much!

Happily Ever Laughter Shoppe
Edited December 20, 2020

I like the way this app streamlines both gift cards and store credit. Very nice interface and great customization. The only reason not a 5 star is it took a while troubleshooting an issue with a workflow set up after I explained it several times. It does punch cards but not per item, only per order which doesn't suit my needs. However Sam & Mark from CS fixed a billing issue (which was my fault) very quickly and on the weekend! So 5+ stars on that :) Update: So my needed feature has been added to the 90 day product road map sweet! I'm updating my review to 5 stars based on this. Will keep you posted if it rolls out as stated.

5DollaDivas
June 3, 2016

Great app! Fantastic customer service! Thanks, Ari!

Highchi
May 9, 2019

I love all the ways I can add gift cards to my marketing funnel. In addition, the support I get is from seasoned professionals that understand e-commerce marketing on Shopify. Our customers expect a flexible gift card option and luckily Gift Wizard lets us do exactly that.

John's Crazy Socks
Rise.ai replied May 10, 2019

It's Jeff from the team. It's an honor to work with a brand such as yours, especially one that has added value.

Glad to hear our product helps to crack the marketing funnel - keep up the good work with the Gift Cards and the Rewards.

August 22, 2022

Le service support est très réactif et les options de Rise.ai sont très flexibles ce qui offrent un large choix de customisation.

PowerHouseTahiti
French Polynesia
Rise.ai replied September 5, 2022

Thank you for your review!

We're delighted to know you could utilize the variety of the app's functionalities and were able to customize it according to your needs.

January 24, 2020

Great personal customer service; An app that will truly help you promote more sales and increase engagment.

Papa Vince
December 28, 2021

Rise has made us a better, more reputable business since we introduced it to our customers. Service and troubleshooting from the team has been amazing too.

GLOWco
Singapore
Rise.ai replied December 30, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are so pleased to hear that we have helped make your business better :)