Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Morf Fashion

Our clients love using the app! Gifting has never been easier and the added traffic we get when this app send gift recipients back to our store is amazing.
Highly recommended!

Ragnarlothbrok

My customers love using this app to gift their friends.
Since installing it I see an increase in sales and for every gift purchased I get a new customer, because the gift recipient is being sent to the store by the app which is amazing!
Keep up the good work.

Choice Of Voice

Amazing App and the support can't get any better... extremely friendly, fast and very supportive... my special thanks goes to ARI Yahalom... :-) Got all my questions answered in no time... It's never been easier for customers to purchase a gift... I highly recommend any store owner to at least give this app a try...

Solaborate Hello

Ari offers an incredible support and he is the reason why we chose gift wizard. We needed a feature which would allow us to add our own pictures and they made it possible within 5 days. Furthermore, our free trial was about to end and the feature we requested was not ready yet. They extended our free trial and after two days the feature was there. On top of this they even allowed us to enter a pre-defined message as a template for users who struggle to write something when they want to send a gift.

The feature itself is close to being perfect. I have offered some suggestions that would further improve Gift Wizard. They told me they will be working on them.

If you need a gift plugin look now further than Gift Wizard. Thanks Ari once again.

Livinghealthdayspa

So far, Gift Wizard has done an awesome job for us. It was a great find for selling our gift certificates online.

So Baggy

Our webshop is in Dutch and not everything was translated yet so we contact them for additional translations. Their support is great, fast and friendly! We like ;-)

Piquanty

Great app, very intuitive and adds lots of value. Also a very responsive support team. Ari has been wonderful to work with. Highly recommended!

Savannah Magazine

We love it at Savannah Magazine! It gives extra pizzazz to our holiday promotions and our customers really like the customizations. We highly recommend!

- The Savannah Magazine Team

Puppy Culture

Can't say enough great things about Ari at Gift Wizard along with all the other folks behind the scenes!

In a period of 24 hours they worked on fine tuning our site to work exactly the way we wanted it to. Their response time is within minutes of reaching out to them. We had some "special" circumstances with integrating our gift wrapping products with their Gift Wizard app and they came to the rescue, writing additional code to accommodate a user friendly interface for our customers.

This is a great product out of the box but the real testament is the personal attention we received from their support staff.

Big Thanks from all of here at Puppy Culture!

Lovestitch

Great customer service & prompt to take care of any little issues you might come across. Customers LOVE it! We get positive feedback from them consistently.