Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Little Box Of Happiness

This has been an amzing asset for our small business we are very very pleased with the functions and the customer serive has been 10/10 Ari has been amazing and so very helpful at all times.
www.littleboxofhappiness.com.au

Regalrose

Great ap with great technical support from Ari and Shalev.

Story Cabin

We received our very first sale from this app!! They have wonderful customer service. Ari was extremely helpful and went above beyond what I would expect. Thanks for a great app. :)

Lovespoon Candles

Very disappointed....The app messed up my site appearance. I was billed multiple times for this app, and over two days no one was able to fix the issue of the "Send A Gift" button. Then after several follow up emails, I received no response.

Enrou

We love working with Giftwizard! Although we've ran into quite a few bugs throughout our time with them, they are ALWAYS quick to respond and ALWAYS looking for ways to improve. A good percentage of our consumers are gifting, so it is very important to our brand that the gifting process is as easy and user friendly as possible. Giftwizard is definitely making moves in the right direction.

Alternative Radio

So far, so good. We haven't used it for long yet, but it was easy to install and customer service has been extremely responsive.

Eager Store

Great App! thank you. easy installation!

Merry Bath

Great customer service, responded quickly even on the weekend. I think it's a great concept, looks good on the site, and encourages more sales.

Bibliotek

wonderful app.

Check out how it works on www.bibliotek.co

Luca Stella

Great app! Our clients love it for gift giving and it's done amazing things for helping to increase conversion rates and generate repeat business!