Giftship

Giftship

by Gist Applications

Every gifting tool you need to grow. w/Multi-address checkouts

Maui Kuʻia Estate Chocolate

Customer support is THE BEST! We made multiple requests to help us understand and utilize the app to its optimal use, both Tim and Zac provided outstanding assistance to customize, troubleshoot, configure, and teach us about the app. A+ to the GiftShip team !

Wallace & Co

Struggled to set a few things up at the start due to the app having many options. However support was very fast and helpful in getting me up and running.

Holland Ridge Farms

Firstly, amazing customer service! Unlike other developers, they have a chatbox built-in to their app so you can chat directly with them. They walked us through the entire setup process, answered all of our questions and generally made it a pleasant experience. As a flower seller, the features fit our needs perfectly. Definitely reccomend it!

Gifts To A Door

We have used Giftship on our gift hamper website for a couple of years now and have been very impressed with it's features, particularly the multi-address cart and the ability to black-out certain delivery dates, eg. weekends and public holidays.
We recently had to log a service request due to a couple of small issues after a recent upgrade. Giftship responded very quickly and Cam was able to quickly identify the issue and get things working perfectly again for us in no time. We've always had exceptional service from the team at Giftship and highly recommend this App.

The London Plane

I haven't found anything like this app! As a flower shop, I needed the ability to attach gift messages to orders and be able to have customers select a specific delivery date. So far it has worked amazingly! The person who helped me was extremely helpful and was able to respond quickly to the edits I needed to make! The only bummer is that I wish we had the option to allow the messaging feature only to apply to certain products. It currently applies to all our products in our online store. The other feature I wish it had was to be able to create custom calendars for specific products. There is only one calendar that you build and it applies to all your products- so, for example, I would like flowers to have a Monday-Friday availability in the calendar, and our loaves of bread Tuesday-Saturday; this currently isn't possible, but needs to be hired out to build code to work this out. Other than those things, we love this app! Its been working great, and great communication with the gift ship team.

We went back for some additional help in June and Kevin couldn't have been more helpful. We really appreciate it.

PrayerBowls

I had a big issue with how Paypal info was being incorrectly rewritten back to our customers order. Shopify said it was not on them and PayPal said the same. By using GiftShip all the information now is transferred correctly. Plus, our gift is typically being sent to a different address and it's nice for the customer to be able to fill out the enclosure note. Lastly, the GiftShip team responds quickly and helps me accomplish what needed to be done.

Ginger's Breadboys®

Giftship enables my business - Ginger's Breadboys - to provide shipping features and options that customers expect from online businesses. The developers/creators are extremely responsive and work quickly to resolve issues. Committed to making their app the best it can be. Highly recommend.

The Foodocracy

We used this app for Holiday season gift shipping and it was fantastic! I'm quite sure it helped us increase sales because it was so easy for customers to ship to multiple locations and send gift cards.

Three Georges

The number-one best feature of this app is that the developers are extremely responsive to questions. Every time I've written to them to ask about product features or troubleshoot, they've replied the same day – usually within an hour. I use this app to enable shipping to multiple addresses within a single order and to allow customers to pick a delayed ship date. The app works as expected and did not take long to set up.

Vena CBD

Downloaded the app to see if it was right for my needs, not sure who helped but they were extremely patient with my numerous questions! Thank you