4.9
May 31, 2023

Great customer service and can fix any issue quickly as possible with their team. and the best color swatch app that I came across.

Apex Enterprises
May 30, 2023

The app is working really nice and dev team is ready to help you out with anything you struggle! I highly recommend it. Best app for the color swatch I found.

LocoLoots
Poland
May 30, 2023

J'ai contacté le service client car je rencontrais des difficultés dans la mise en place des variantes couleurs. Ce service a trouvé les solutions à mes problèmes très rapidement.

LUCEAT PIERCING
France
May 30, 2023

Best customer service ever! Needed help with customising some stuff and they went above and beyond for my website to look the way it is, i highly recommend

Cheers,
Thierry from www.lhomme.mu

L’homme
Mauritius
Time spent using app: 12 months
May 29, 2023

Excellent customer service. I needed some support and the worked diligently to solve the issues I had. Keep up the good work.

بنفسج
Iraq
Time spent using app: 15 days
May 29, 2023

Great app and the customer service is excellent. Thank you so much for helping me with the setup process. The product pages look much better now. I will definitely try other apps of this developer as well.

You Decide Who You Are
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 28, 2023

Great app! Super easy to use and intuitive to find things. Also great that it's free because there's so many paid variants of apps like this that are just simply worse. I wanted to have things rearranged for customer ease and the team replied quickly, hopped onto my store and recoded things to show in the way i wanted and it was all done before i knew it! Great team and app

Bounding Over
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 28, 2023

Great job, Just what i needed, the problem where fixed immediately, the communication where on time (fast reaction).

Twinkling Necklace
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 25, 2023

I´m super happy with this app! I had some issues with the representation on the website and reached out to the support. Luna and Sarah answered quickly and fixed my problem immediately. Perfect service and a great app! Thank you :)

wollengold
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited May 25, 2023

The app works great and the support quickly make the APP perfectly fit for our site theme.
Super-Happy, Super-Recomended!