4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and ability to automatically generate color swatches from product images. It enhances the shopping experience by allowing variant image viewing via color swatch hovering. Merchants commend the app's performance and the support team's quick and effective problem-solving. It's recommended for those looking to enhance their product display and shopping experience.

February 14, 2024

I have been using the GLO Colour Swatch app for some time now and am very happy with it. It allows me to display the colours completely flexible and also works with pictures, which is great for patterns.
I have also contacted support several times about minor issues. I have always received support very quickly and the problems have been solved quickly.
I can really recommend the app.

Barbara Wick AG
Switzerland
February 5, 2024

The app is working great at the collection and product levels. Sarah and her team were so responsive and helpful to all my questions. I would recommend their product to users who are looking for a tool that simply works as presented.

Cheers Pickleball
February 6, 2024

This app is very good. It takes very little time to install. It has really improved the look of the page.
The support team, sarah, is very fast in replying and helpful in their answers.

ATELIER N’S
Japan
February 17, 2024

everything working and I ask to have different variant on my home page. the support help me so much and now everything working ! the app is easy to use and understand. perfect!

Growmark
France
February 15, 2024

Great app, great customer services, thank you Sarah for your help! Our store looks great now!

Little Glam Jewelry
Hong Kong SAR
February 18, 2024

nice team and nice app customer support is very helpful they have solved my problem just in 15 min really recommended this app

Ninahabi
Germany
February 4, 2024

wonderful service and they were able to solve a problem for me quite quickly, wonderful.

DropTreasure
Spain
February 14, 2024

We had a bug appear with the colour swatches only showing up for about a second on the product page and then disappearing, essentially making our site break as no one could add to cart. The team at Glo Colour Swatch were onto this really fast and solved the issue quickly. Very pleased with the service from them

Peggy
New Zealand
January 18, 2024

Truly want to deliver my appreciation toward the team of GLO Color Swatch. The team was indeed gentle and helped me solve problems of my Shopify site. Very trust-worthy and love their quick responds! Definitely want to keep the bond with the team!

AREA Tokyo
Japan
Almost 2 years using the app
February 5, 2024

Very powerful tool, especially with the great support behind it!

Lilly and Lime US