G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pingree Detroit

Made my website look so much better and helped UX 100%. Very grateful for the excellent cutomer service as well.

QualityPerfection

WOW email them in the weekend, got an email back on Sunday!!
2 hours later they fix it!!! The best customer service i ever got ! Amazing !

Fish 419 Performance Gear

I love this app! I have been using it for several months and it does exactly what I wanted: color swatches on the Collection page and on the Product page. Setup was fairly easy and when I had questions the team responded quickly and helped fix my issue. Highly recommend!

HawkinsWoodworks

Spent days helping me, couldn't ask for better customer service. Thank you so much for your help Globo.

jinansh001

Location China

Their development support is very responsible and helpful. Sarah helped us on fixing development problem in a very detail and patient way.

LaFlamencadeBorgoña

Location Spain

I need help. The colors swatch doesn't appear en Products Page. I sent an email, please, answer, my customers can't buy because can check color or size. I will change the review later when you solve it. Thank you

Her Sexy Styles

Quick support turnaround, Sarah made an adjustment on my site as requested, very pleased with their service.

VanityRus

I must say Sarah is quite responsive and provides update every step of the way. Also the engineering team in the backend too.

iLove Sport. Leggings, enterizos y conjuntos colombianos

Location Mexico

This is a must if you sell products with multiple color options. - Best color swatch product app out there. I simply love it, it's not perfect, but damn! What a wonderful customer/dev team they have, the few minor problems I had, were solved in less than 48 hours (and my first ticket was sent on a Saturday).
________ La mejor app para los que vendemos productos con multiples opciones de colores - Simplemente la ame, no es perfecta, pero siempre que me comunique con su soporte tecnico, me ayudaron muy rapido, en menos de 48 horas mis problemas ya estaban resueltos y consideren que el primer ticket de servicio que solicite, lo hice en un sabado!

Sonic Brush®

Location Poland

This app is amazing and the support is so great! It's exactly what I was looking for my store. I highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24