Reviews (962)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and features like color swatches and variant images that enhance product pages. They value the customization options and ADA compliance. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. The app is considered affordable and offers good value.

May 17, 2024

If I could give it 1000 starts I would. I have tried just about every swatch app out there and this is the easiest to setup and use. Very straight forward and easy to configure your options. But forget about all those great features... I contacted support because the app was not very ADA compliant.... after a couple of tries and a couple of days, their dev team solved the issue and each swatch is now even ADA compliant. Win/Win across the board... what an awesome app and amazing support team. Sarah always kept me in the look and always follows up to make sure you are all good even a week or two after any issues just to make sure. HIGHLY recommended!

Lexington Luggage
About 1 year using the app
May 4, 2024

Sarah (one of the app support) is the best. Knowledgeable and to the point.

This app offers very nice feature even at the free tier.

Mellowdy
Over 1 year using the app
April 16, 2024

Very easy to use app and nice backend. Very friendly and courteous support, thank you Sarah!

However, I think the price is a bit high for small companies like us.

FEINFORMART
Germany
8 months using the app
May 31, 2024

This app works very well and is easy to setup and maintain. Would definitely recommend. The configuration settings and design options are excellent. Excellent support team as well. You will get a quick reply!

Blair Ritchey
About 2 months using the app
May 20, 2024

Best support service ever! Helen was very helpful and helped me with all my doubts and difficulties in configuring the app in the best way for my store. I am very satisfied!

Romantique
Brazil
10 months using the app
April 8, 2024

the best app for color and drop down menu. plus the customer service is top they available 24/7 specially Sarah thank you for solving the problem very quick and easy. and by the way they have free plan available so if your not making sales no worries they got you.

KOKTOS
3 months using the app
May 21, 2024

Very grateful for the prompt support we received! They helped us resolve an issue that we were having and made things easy on our end. Thank you!

Elevation Church Resources
About 1 month using the app
April 19, 2024

I recommend this because it's a great help with great people who help you immediately, very quick and professional and kind thanks a lot

Baleni
Belgium
3 months using the app
May 2, 2024

Awesome app! One of my favorites by far. Have been using Shopify for 4+ years now and wish I came across this app earlier! Definitely makes your website's product pages more professional! The original variants were loading before the new GLO Color Swatch variants, so I reached out to customer service. The CS team was fast to respond and helped me edit the code in my Shopify theme to make it work as well as added a loading animation to make the whole page more professional. AWESOME!

Sweatfully
8 days using the app
June 12, 2024

Free and incredibly user-friendly color and image classification can be achieved effortlessly. Different color options showcase corresponding color images in an organized and clutter-free manner, without any complex configurations. Simply upload the images in the desired order, and it's definitely worth using.

G2000 集團