GLO Color Swatch,Variant Image

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 17, 2023

Fantastic app, nice theme integration and easy to use and superb customer service. Fast, friendly and efficient replies. I would definitely recommend.

My First Box
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 16, 2023

Great Customer Service! I was amazed by how great the team was on getting back to me on making changes or helping with questions. I recommend this app!

Santa Barbara Lighting Company
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 16, 2023

Their app has a few flaws but they fix the issues right away when asked. Wish it works as it was advertised in the first place but it is a free app after all. I will continue using the app.

Sheepskin of Oregon
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 12, 2023

Great functionality, great customisation and absolutely fantastic customer service.

I had a few problems with the layout, and they helped me in no time and coded the back end of my website to my liking.

I would highly recommend!

Bifröst
Iceland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited January 12, 2023

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. BE AWARE. It corrupted my entire theme. Product theme, and they take ZERO responsibility. this is what one of their team members said"

"Our dev had a meticulous check and notice a weird thing in this regard. Even when we tried to remove our app from the theme to see how goes, then, the issue still is the same with the default selector of the theme.

You should contact the theme dev team for help in this case because it is out of our hands to support troubleshooting issues with 3rd party code in any case. Honestly, our dev team is not trained and they are not familiar with the code. Hope you understand with us"

Let me clarify that my theme has been the SAME since the moment I opened my shopify store, and have not changed it. Only thing that changed was downloading this image variant app, which is giving me "invalid object type for field "image" "products in my google search console, and not allowing google to show ANY of my products. Also, SUPPOSEDLY, they checked "meticulous" and then they say "our dev team is not trained and they are not familiar with the code" DONOT DOWNLOAD EVEN IF FREE. YOUR PAGE WILL BE DAMAGED, AND YOUR PRODUCTS WILL NOT SYNC TO GOOGLE ADS.

Magic Crystals
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 6, 2023

Its a very good app, I was facing an issue , but support team and developer team was really very good and they resolved issue - its perfectly working - Cheers

By Fabrizio Design
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 5, 2023

Sarah N. and her team answered and assisted promptly. They were very professional and helpful! So far this app has been great!

Indy Home
Time spent using app: 2 months

MUY BUEN SOPORTE
Tuvimos inconveniente con la instalación, tomamos contacto con el área de soporte y fueron Muy amables y eficientes para resolver nuestras consultas.
APP Muy fácil de implementar en el sitio y con resultados fantásticos!
100% Recomendable

bellezaexpresslatina
Chile
Time spent using app: 20 days
January 5, 2023

Great product backed with great customer service. This did what I was looking for and when I found myself needing help they were prompt and got things the way I needed. Thank you

Hazy Shade
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 29, 2022

I do like this app! The swatches look nice, and are customizable in different ways!
I had a very good experience with the customer support team!
They configured the swatches for me per my instructions, just the way I wanted them!
Kudos to them!