G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

La Joyia

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great app and even better support team! Shout to Sarah who helped us customize the features perfectly to our needs, 10/10 would recommend.

custom.jouel

Time spent using app About 7 hours

It's Perfect! Can't believe it's a free app, as it makes the site a lot more professional and neat, which allows color options shown on the front page, collection page and product page! It's so handy to use.

Tradewalls

Location Sweden

great service and helped installing the app to my theme. (always problem with autoinstalling.) app is great!

MR. MA Golf

Installed this app to get swatch colors on my collection pages. Easy to install and configure. Had a few issues when installing it but the support team was responsive and got everything fixed.

Glimsbee

Absolute great app! Definetly recommend! Even though the app is free I asked for customer support, and it was absolutely great! They responded back very quick and the developer solved my issue very fast, thanks!

Artikel

Location Mexico

Great performance very easy to configure really clean the front end and the support is really also great.

rosmarino candles

Really easy to use, very customizable, and when I needed help, they responded incredibly quickly and took care of everything for me.

Sesenvies

Location China

It is a very good APP for my website, easy to set, and offers what I need for the site. And the service is very good, they help me to change the button colour with patience. I really suggest you to use it for your site!

No Limits Faith

Great app, this app is what I was looking for & the customer service is great, a lady named Sarah helped me when I needed help & provided exactly what I needed.

WonderfulSelection

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to integrate, looking great. The support is amazing! Very fast reponse and helps to solve additional integration perfect. Really happy with the app!