Globo Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Free

Print & Paw

Seems to work perfectly, have great features and it's free. Easy to recommend. Legitimately seems to be better than the last paid ones I tried. Tested using the Narrative theme.

Pulverreich

Works great for us using the Debut theme. Had a minor issue regarding page speed which was addressed within 24h. Excellent service!

Girly Lavender

Please don't install this app. this will ruin your entire theme. many positive comments are from scammers and also because of free app. there are many other free and paid color swatch apps. please don't use it. especially if you are using a premium theme. *BEWARE*

elefanz

Great app for color swatches that perfectly met our need. There was a small bogus but the support team was extremely responsive and helped us resolved the issue quickly. Many thanks!

Belle Vie Shops

It’s a relatively decent app. It was a bit too many steps for me regarding installation BUT their support team is just a message away. I may reconsider and add it again.

Chairzo

Great free app which looks just amazing. Customer service is excellent. I am happy and satisfied with their product and service. I highly recommend this app as its free and looks just great. * Review update - > After sychronization appeared some troubles with my theme which were solved by the customer service without any issue. Pls. consider longer time period for fixing some troubles and always have backup theme ready for use. Overall perfect app, perfect customer service and I still can't believe that everthing is for free. Big Thanks for this app and perfect customer service.

Sassy Cat Outlet

Did exactly what i needed it to and quickly (under 10 minutes) It added variant pics/buttons to tidy up my product pages. Fantastic customer support! Recommend

Korali Handmade

Great app, excellent customer support. I had a few issues that needed tweaking and the support were happy to help, all within 24 hours.

Blegendx

Awesome app with great customer service. And the best is that it is free. It helps a lot to improve the website's stetic

Belly Bottle

Really amazing app and amazing support person... I used this app and it was working perfectly... but has little issue with my theme.. i send a request to their support person and they helped me to solve that issue.. Easy to communicate with them .. Thanks GVariant Team :)