G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

KaryKase

I love this app. Easy to install, easy to customize to your liking. The dev team is also super responsive and fast when you request for tailor made changes that meet your needs. Would totally recommend this app to anyone needing to showcase their products with multiple variants.

Bjørk Studio

This app was easy to install. The Globo team adjusted according to my wishes and is very service-minded. It is great to be able to show all the colour options on the first page.

SJÖ Flora

I really love how this app works on showing product variants as colour swatch on the collection and products page. It helps customer to know that there are more options by one look. The Globo team is really good, fast and skilful in fixing and adjusting the app based on my requirements again and again. A big shout out to Sarah Nguyen, who also did a great job in coordinating with her team.

Micozzi Interni Store

App fantastica e servizio clienti eccezionale..la consiglio a tutti! Un grazie particolare a Sarah del customer care sempre gentile e disponibile!

Rieti-en

great, fast, tech support, very impressive i use this app for my client and both of we are satisfied thanks for hard work!

Desportista

Esse app é incrivel, resolveu uma dor de cabeça que eu tinha há semans, solução foi rapida e simples!!!

waveuniforms

Amazing app and customer service, makes your store look very professional. Thanks Sarah Nguyen for all of the help

Trésor de Zoë

I used this app to get the swatches of my products and it works so well. The team help me really fast to adjust some details!

Mindlook

Great and fast Help. Thanks for this. Great and fast Help. Thanks for this. Great and fast Help. Thanks for this. Great and fast Help. Thanks for this. Great and fast Help. Thanks for this.

Stadshorloges

Very good custumer service. Realy happy with all the help they put in to make it work for me. I wish there was a way for me to buy them a donut or coffee to say thank you!