4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and product page enhancement capabilities. They commend its customization options, quick problem-solving, and compatibility with other apps. The app's affordability and free plan option are also well-received. Customer support, particularly a representative named Sarah, is praised for prompt and effective assistance. Unique features like clear color swatch display, picture pattern compatibility, and product grouping are also favored.

August 24, 2023

Great application and above all great customer service! Available, fast and very efficient. I highly recommend it.

Collier Arabe

Kalma
Sweden
About 1 month using the app
June 12, 2023

Effective application, meets the objectives, 5-star support service.
I recommend the application to everyone, it is very good.

Red Monkey
Portugal
September 19, 2023

Ich bin Mega Happy***** wie einfach meine Kunden jetzt auf der Kategorie Seite und auf der Produkt Seite ihre Auswahl treffen können. Einfach die Wunsch Farbkachel anklicken und schon sieht man seine Lieblings Farbe.

Ein großes Lob und Kompliment für den super schnellen und vor allem verständlichen Support den ich erhalten habe. Vielen Dank*****

BNSM
Germany
2 months using the app
September 1, 2023

Excellent service and personalization. Thank you so much for taking my requests, I really appreciate

ZenithRing
India
3 months using the app
November 20, 2021

Great customer service! We had a customised request, and its customer service response very quick and the developer helped to update responsively too.

MISS CERA
August 31, 2023

Amazing services, perfect comunication, helpful customer service.. 10/10!

DLAN.
Switzerland
3 months using the app
June 30, 2021

App looks and works great. Had one minor issue with something with my theme, but the support team helped fix it right away.

Motherfigure
February 8, 2023

Sarah is amazing! Worked with me when I encountered an issue with product option listings showing. Very good costumer service!!!

I would rate this app a 5 if I they were able to merge the options with the product instead of having them as another listing. It's confusing for both me and my clients. But other than that, it's working well for what I need it and I will continue using it. Thank you.

WonderPads
September 20, 2021

Great front-end user experience for my customers and support was great in adding an extra level of customisation.

Ecoy