Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Point Break Apparel

Great app! Super customizable and support was awesome. Fixed my issue right away. Would highly recommend.

Spectrum Alloys

Such a powerful product!! You cannot go wrong here. Their support is AMAZING and absolutely world-class! Any issues and special requests I've had are always resolved to my satisfaction. Nham is an excellent troubleshooter. Some really wonderful things out of this company!

The Devils Apparel

We have tried multiple menu apps and nothing worked well with our theme (Boundless) Until we found Globo Mega Menu! It works exactly how we wanted, without all the glitches of other apps. If you are on Boundless use Globo!

Check it out! https://www.thedevilsapparel.com/

Brownbarnskincare

Took all afternoon to set it up then had issues installing. Very tedious to work with. Photos didn't instinctively resize - just very frustrating to work with. Finally got it all set up and it would not override my existing menu. Then had to delete out old menu to get this one in only to find it was not at all a good fit to my theme. Took 6 hours for customer support to respond which was way too long for me to sit waiting on a poor menu installation. Evidently there is a 12 hour time difference from USA and this app owner. No thanks.

La Boutique Moso

Great app: the menu is fast and responsive, it looks beautiful and make my website look professional. Its easy to use and I had a great experience with the support when I had questions.

Adventure Vapes

Simple and easy to use interface for building menus. Had an issue with the responsiveness on tablets and their support was quick to fix the issue! Highly recommend!

Shop Motostarz Ca

We has some issues with the menu but the customer support was great, they help us fixed the issues right away, i like this menu because it have a lot of features, you can see my live store here www.motostarz.ca.

Ignite Smoke Shop

No instructions except long video. Very hard to use.

They have good support but I wasted so long on this and got extremely frustrated as there is little instruction and there were too many options for the lack of instructional material. If they made it way more user friendly and intuitive, and added better instructions, it it would be a good app.

EDIT: The developer contacted me saying they were going to be making a manual for next week so I changed my review to 4 stars. Thank you to Nham for your help.

Black Bough Swim

Responsive customer service. Excellent menu

Party Savers

The Best ever MEGA MENU app for shopify. Its providing each kind of mega menu services for the site.

The SUPPORT is really Great!!

Just use this app for Mega Menu, No needs to check others.. Just AWESOME!