Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

TruCutieShop

Easy to use, nice design, straight to the point! Just wished the icons were bigger, i found myself deleting columns by mistake,

MyUniqueGift

Support is 10/10, always very active and able to support my requests all while remaining professional and on time. Will carry on using them during the process of my store. :)

CNTRBND

Great app, easy to use. AMAZING customer service! Extremely efficient, helped us fixing all the issues we had. We are very satisfied and happy with the app!

Kryptonite Products

This is a great app, wonderful tool that has allowed us to expand the limits of our theme. Fantastic customer service as well. Thank you!

Boss A Trillion Luxurious Brand & Store

Loving your app!!!
thanks!
The Luxurious Bossatrillion Store we have been using it for a while now
working great.

Boutique Thomas Marine

Great app ! Easy to use and powerful, some of the best menu app I tried so far ! And the support team is very helpful !

Pixis

It's easy to use. Full template for creating your better mega menu for your store. I recommand it !!

SoundUnlimited

This is an excellent menu. There are cheaper options but this is well worth it for the flexibility and interface. The team were also incredibly helpful with Tech Support when I needed a more advanced option.

Icepiration Apparel

Great customer support, they always helped us when we had any questions or issues and responded fast every time. The menu is amazing and they have such great features and so many options available for customization.

Luna Alaska Jewelry

I like the layout that this app adds to my website, however, almost every single time I add something to my menu it completely removes the menu from my theme. No matter how many times I try to publish it it just doesn't work. It's definitely making my website look unprofessional as it will randomly remove the entire menu, leaving my customers unsure of where to find things. I had this issue a month ago and had to wait several hours for customer support to help me. I'm afraid I may need to find a new menu app at this point.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43