4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive customization, and compatibility with various themes. They value the ability to create professional, brand-aligned menus, improving website navigation and conversion rates. The support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and efficiency, even during off-hours. The app also offers a free version with robust features and a real-time editing preview mode. It's highly recommended for its functionality and exceptional customer service.

April 12, 2024

Great app and Customer service!

Fine Gifts And Baskets
Over 2 years using the app
May 2, 2024

One of the most responsive and professional support teams that I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

We redesigned our website and created a new main menu and when it was time to launch the new site, the menu wouldn't publish. I contact support and they got it working fast. After it was published, I had some other spacing and width issues that were outside of the user settings within the app and their Dev team got everything working in no time. I'm SUPER happy with this app and even happier with their support!

This app is definitely worth the cost and I would highly recommend to anyone!

Tuff Industries
Almost 2 years using the app
March 18, 2024

Amazing service, fast and efficiency fixed my problem in few mins! highly recommended!

Bira Craft
About 2 years using the app
April 1, 2024

The mega menu it provides for my website is nothing short of amazing. It's incredibly user-friendly and customizable, allowing me to create a sleek and professional menu that perfectly suits any brand. But what truly sets this app apart is the exceptional support team behind it. Anytime I've had a question or needed assistance, they've been there to help with prompt and friendly responses. Their dedication to customer service is truly commendable and has made my experience with this app even better

Beigel Bake
Over 1 year using the app
March 7, 2024

Great app, we are a multi million £ country clothing e-commerce business and this app doesnt everything we need and more. Great customer support as well.

A Farley Country Attire
Almost 3 years using the app
March 1, 2024

Support was absolutely fantastic helping me with a small alteration for the mobile menu and for help with configuring things to look exactly as I was hoping.

workweargurus.com
Almost 4 years using the app
May 10, 2024

Having Globo Mega Menu is an awesome decision I made for my shop! The team responded quickly and friendly for my issues. They helped me to organize all my shop's brands with the way I want. With clear list for my customers, they are more willing to browse on my website and place orders! I should've this app on the first day I started my shop! But nothing is too late! Globo Mega Menu, 3 thumbs up (:

Journal Station
7 months using the app
February 28, 2024

Great service

8th Dial
Over 3 years using the app
May 14, 2024

After trying many different mega menu app, this one did stand out like the easiest and the one offering the most configuration options. Even for multi-language menu! :)

The support has always been available and kind, which is really appreciated :)

If you're looking for a performant and intuitive mega menu app, this one is the perfect fit. You don't even have to leave the Shopify backend interface, which for us is a major + so you remain focus on what you do in Shopify!

UCM Center
4 months using the app
May 4, 2024

Globo mega menu is an awesome app! Their customer service is fast and efficient, we cant praise them enough! Our online shop, looks pretty awesome with their menu app! Thanks GLOBO! Keep up the good work!

Magalies Citrus Online