Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Färggrossen.nu

Amazing customer support! I recommend this app to anyone looking for a menu-plugin. It's free and it does what it says!

ParadimeCoins

10/10. There is literally nothing better. The ease of help of the app and customer service are beyond. Because of this i will be buying one of their paid products.

thefitventure

Great app! Very Intuitive and simple to use. The customer support team is excellent and quickly fixed an issue on my site.

New Skies

This app is golden. At first the menu was slowing down my store, but customer service was absolutely wonderful. They fixed everything and now I can get back to making sales. I truly recommend this app and best of all it's free.

ZeniEssentials

Loving this app! Very easy to setup and while I had some trouble with publishing, customer service was quick and efficient. Menu looks awesome and well worth the effort. I would definitely recommend.

Leadproinc

Great Customer Service!!! App is pretty easy to understand and build, the problem occurred when it was time to publish to my website. I explained to the Customer service rep and she had it all fixed the next day when i logged on. If you come across a snag, give them a chance to help before you give up. Very helpful and polite!

Move on Branded

Customer support is amazing! I just installed this app but I believe it's gonna be a great tool to make ideal menu for my customers.

January 11, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.🥳 Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.

NAZAKI ONLINE

Definitely the best menu app ever. What's makes it even better is the wonderful support given to make it successful for our store.

January 10, 2020

Best review ever 👍! Thank you so much for your kind words! happy to help! Helen

Figuna

Menu is very god and the Supoort is mega nice :D
can only recommend.
You will really be helped here, the support is very good.

January 10, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! 🤩 Happy to help! Emma

Digital Media Warehouse

I recently was looking for an app to create a mega menu on my website and found quite a few options. Most of the apps I tried didn't work out very well or had poor usability. Then I tried Globo Mega Menu and now I will not be switching to anything else. I easily set up the menu and then encountered an issue with styling. I reached out for support and within 3 business days the issue was resolved. Great App! Great customer service! Highly recommend for your site!

January 9, 2020

Thank you so much! happy to help!
Helen