Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Dagga México

Cool app, it is also free! I love it. has solved all my menu problems. I wont be needing any more menu apps.

rjpunlimited

Customer service is very bad. Never responding support request. wast of time. I do not recommend this app to anybody. even do it want help don't by this app. I wouldn't even give even one star

HeartWell Medical

Great app and very easy company to deal with, they helped configuring apps and was very responsive with requests. A1+ APP.

1Muscle.com

We all know that Mega-Menu is such a competitive segment. But give this app a shot. I endorse this app because I have learned after grinding out some initial issues with them that Globo has robust customer support, attentiveness, and expertise.

Skyltar & Märken

This app really helped us get a structure among our products. Our customers will now be able to easily find among our range. The support was also very fast and very helpful with our questions.
We highly recommend this app!

The Henny Penny

Great app. Once I got started, I was able to get everything imported into my store in no time. Then I could easily make changes as my store evolved.

SexyMenUnderwear.com

very good apps, cant beleive i did not find it before...! had a small issue and sarah nguyen took care of me, lest than 5 hours all was fixed ! amazing service ! thanks again !!

Nove Estilos

Voltei aqui por que adorei este app, tive alguns probleminhas técnicos no princípio, mas o mais importante de tudo foi o suporte que realmente fez a diferença, estou muito satisfeito com o suporte e com este app que é maravilhoso, eu recomendo sem dúvidas este app, pois este é o melhor da categoria que encontrei, obrigado ao suporte por ter me ajudado e aos desenvolvedores por ter criado este app maravilhoso.

Mishastyle

Hello This app hears me with great design, but I face a big problem in its work and speed on the site, the menu does not work well in the mobile interface, as it is very slow in my site : https://www.mishastyle.com/ .. Please help.

SHOZEZ

I love this app/ Could't get the options in any theme I was looking for. this app is amazing. Highly recommended.