Reviews (741)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive customization, and compatibility with various themes. They value the ability to create professional, brand-aligned menus, improving website navigation and conversion rates. The support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and efficiency, even during off-hours. The app also offers a free version with robust features and a real-time editing preview mode. It's highly recommended for its functionality and exceptional customer service.

May 31, 2024

Fantastic customer service and was able to help me with my issues in a very short time.

posterbyus
Denmark
About 2 years using the app
June 11, 2024

I tried the app and have to say I'm delighted, even the free version is very useful.
I had a small problem, contacted support and was amazed at how quickly they helped me

EraGreen
Germany
18 days using the app
April 5, 2024

have been using globe menu since the end of jan 2024, and its been great. the support is very helpful and quick to get back to me. I just had updated to the latest theme version and they quickly got my menu back up and running on It.

Alan Richard Textiles, LTD
March 13, 2024

Absolutely outstanding support!
We had a problem with the mapping of the menu in the mobile area. However, this was our fault because the settings didn't fit and the communication to the theme had to be adapted in the CSS.

Zack, boom, bang, contacted support and shortly afterwards everything was perfect.

The app is highly recommended and makes it much easier to set up the menu structure.

One of the best apps in the Shopify Store.

Thank you very much for the pleasant cooperation.

Christoffel Spirit
Switzerland
6 months using the app
June 6, 2024

Love this meu app. We had an issue applying it to the theme we use, but the Globo team sorted it pretty much instantly. The functionality and configurability of the app itself add so much design freedom to the stock menu's too. Fantastic

Juice Lubes
April 10, 2024

I would recommend this app to everyone, even if you dont need a new menu, simply because the customer service is so outstanding!

- I am decently tech savvy, so when I encountered issues, they were fairly complex to even explain and yet the dev team was more than happy to help.

Sarah was amazing and communicated clearly with kindness, patience, and helped me through several complex coding issues.

They care, they're quick, and they're smart.

Ripken Baseball
19 days using the app
April 22, 2024

We tried a few different Mega-Menu apps, this was by far the easiest to navigate and create with the most customisation options. Also, fantastic support!

Clear Diamonds
13 days using the app
April 25, 2024

The app is easy to understand and simple to use. The direct visual representation when editing the navigation bar is very helpful.

The support is also fantastic. I have received quick and helpful feedback on my requests. I am very satisfied with the app and the support.

GRAVURZEILE
Germany
17 days using the app
March 7, 2024

Great app, we are a multi million £ country clothing e-commerce business and this app doesnt everything we need and more. Great customer support as well.

A Farley Country Attire
Almost 3 years using the app
March 19, 2024

It's the easiest app I found to have a tailored mega menu for beginners because they have a preview mode where you can actually predict how it's going to look as you go editing it. Thank you!

Mystore