Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

sbkparts

very nice app, at first it was harder to set it up. but if you have problems, turn the add blocker off.

Bamboujee Clothing

Brilliant app, customer service spot on too! Always happy to help and customise things to suit your store if need be :)

Lux Heating

I believe they makes great apps for Shopify. They're user friendly and easy to integrate into your store. I did had some issues using the app in my theme, but the friendly support helped me to solve those issues, however it took a bit longer than expected once in a while.

BULLBG

goooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddokop

Motoabs

shop.Incitu.dk

Mega menu is a really great app and worth it! Huge respect to the developers for helping their customers so much and always listening.
Give it a try if your looking for a great menu builder.

Olympus Eyewear

App is very easy to use and functional. Any specific changes or fixes needed are handled very swiftly and elegantly by the developers. Recommended.

TORRAS

haahhahahaahahhah greathaahhahahaahahhah greathaahhahahaahahhah greathaahhahahaahahhah greathaahhahahaahahhah greathaahhahahaahahhah greathaahhahahaahahhah great

JYstor

I use Globo Mega Menu .It is pretty easy to work with and it helps me build a very interesting and powerful Menu. I appreciate the effort of the developers who worked on this app. All I can say is Thank you because you simplify my life many times.

Spiritual Eternal

The best menu app available, I've tried many that are out there and this one is extremely flexible and powerful for any type or size of work that you need. They also offer great support I couldn't ask for more, simply the best.