Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

DNA Lifestyle

Great app that lets you create beautiful menus.. on desktop only

If you need a separate menu for mobile (which 90% of us will) this isn't for you. We had a massive drop off from mobile users giving up when trying to use the menu to go to another page (checked through hotjar).

Ended up going with another app, if they added mobile they'd be 5/5.

Dukan360 Inc.

Good App and easy to manage the Menus, using very extensively. I allows to manage all horizontal and vertical menus nicely.

ZerowasteShop India

We had few technical glitches because of our theme. The team took no time and solved our issues with the developer. Plus the layout is amazing to look at when it comes to e-commerce sites

Serenity Vibe PH

So easy to use! I love this app! Customer support is also the best. We highly recommend globosoftware! ❤️

A Court of Candles

I have the professional full plan. Ive been using this app for years. It has been great consistently up until yesterday, when all the menus...disappeared. Imported menus were also showing up blank. I contacted customer support, got a response about a few hours later, and after communication they were able to get everything fixed within 24 hours. My suggestion to anyone using this app is to create an export file every time you make you changes, which also helps tech support if or when they need to get things back on track for you. Thanks again Globo!

June 14, 2020

Our team has sent email to you. please have a look.

Pluzt

Going well meanwhile! es una buena app espero sacarle provecho mientras tanto gracias por el desarro

SmithAndArry

Super appli qui répond bien a la demande, je mets 4 étoile car je pense que plus de choix de personnalisation, plus de possibilité pourrai faire de cette aplli un best en la matière.
l'option gratuite est complète et l'ajout de la pub discrète est compréhensible, en bref je n'ai pas envie de changer Très bonne aplli.

Rugged Outfitters nj

We have large menus and his app allowed me to organize them nicely. For our clothign store this was important, we have over 16,000 SKUs.

BlowComb&Co

Simple to use. Downloaded it to go with turbo and I must admit it has a nice aesthetic to it also. I recommend.

Wyldria

Super easy to create a Mega Menu. I'm using the free plan right now and so far, I'm very pleased with it. There's so much you can do with this app, including product image carousels, right in your mega menu! I'm grateful I found this app ^_^ A++ to the creators!