Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Dranchak Studio

I got it to do exactly what I wanted in just minutes. It's a huge improvement to my storefront and user experience.

SESSION®

Globo Mega Menu is an excellent app! The support team is very responsive and helpful. You can't ask for more from a free app :)

Vitollo

Amazing menu builder , integrates easy with Debut , now planning to run it on Venture. It is a must have app

Reflective Inc. - Experts in Reflective Safety Tape

Works wonderfully. So much better than what the theme gives you. Easy to use. Adds so much functionality to my site.

Music Junction Australia

I chose this app over other Mega Menu apps because it let me use the full version straight away, without entering into a free-trial period where I was then under time-pressure to get things right. Happily, it let me do pretty much everything I wanted, and any little extra tweaks were quickly implemented by the support team. Great app and service :)

THE BOOMM!

Al principio un poco de trabajo hasta que le agarras la vuelta. Lo recomiendo solo debes de prestar un poco de atención a los pasos a seguir .I tu tienda quedara increible.Les pondre una critica constructive pongan la obcion de quitar el cartel de feedback de la aplicasion para poder hacer actualizaciones desde el telefono .Queda justamente encima del boton guardar y no se puede hacer cambios desde el telefono. Gracias

COOL TOOLS | GREEN SHOPPING

I just started using this app for Shopify "Brooklyn" Theme. This Menu is very easy to handle. Works fine. Thanks. :)

Funny Welcome Mats

great app for mega menu. Recommended to everyone.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Startup Streams Ltd

Great customer support! I was having issues with the exact customisations I was after but the team were able to come into my store and work towards my specification. Thanks!

Avangard Diamond Tools

Very useful for our customers. The customer support is friendly and helpful.