Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

artemina

The mega menu works really well and has a lot of flexibility, but more than that the team there is super helpful and responsive with any questions I had.

CENTROARTESANO

Very good app indeed! The menu is very flexible and allows you to do many different kind of menus. The support is incredible and has tremendously helped me to launch my menu when I needed and I had issues. I can't recommend this enough!

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that. Good luck with sale on your store.

creatisto

We are more than satisfied with this app!
Very intuitive and adaptations can be realized very easily!
We have found all the functions we hoped for from a menu app.

The customer service is especially outstanding!
A huge thank you to Helen, who was always available for questions and helped us quickly with all possible adjustments. Absolutely perfect!

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. I will share your feedback to Helen. She will be so happy to hear.

Amapola Beauty

el mejor menu que he probado, recomendable. SUPER COOOOOL. soporte tecnico de primera calidad, facil de usar.

Muscle X 1

Awesome App, with awesome Support as well. I was able to achieve exactly what i wanted. The live chat support constantly there to ask questions is super helpful aswell!

Ceramic-to-Metal by Cosmotec

This is quite possibly the best mega menu app on the market right now. I tried several other and then settled on this one for its clean user interface and easy administration.

MoreThanClassy.com

We created a custom menu together. Helen did a fine job. It took some time but we got it to work. Great job.

Carol & Company

I installed this app to sample what was actually included in the "free" program only to find out that it was less then expected but the real problem is that there are definitely remnants of code remaining in my theme that are outside my skill set to remove. I tried re-installing the app but I was unable to do that as well.

PCBuildStore

Amazing Menu options, had a small thing that needed editing, Contacted customer support. They hopped on and fixed it for me within a few hours. Great service!

BigHaat.com

Very easy to use. Support team helped us many times for the customization.They were quick in responding.