Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

MaxtremeLtd

Customer service has been absolutely great, all issues Ive faced have been rectified very quickly and professionally. Menu has tons of features available very pleased with the app so far!

Pelletgrill.ch

Perfect Support (realy fast) and easy to use.

Since a lot of content (videos, images, products etc.) can already be integrated, customers no longer have to go to a catalog page, they can view and obtain products or content directly there.

This app is a very big help to make shopping easier for the customer.

CM fashion leggings

Have not tried yet..................................................................................

Shoptricky

This app created a user friendly and attractive mega menu for my shop. It was really fantastic and took a huge pain out of my head.

DNA Lifestyle

Great app that lets you create beautiful menus.. on desktop only

If you need a separate menu for mobile (which 90% of us will) this isn't for you. We had a massive drop off from mobile users giving up when trying to use the menu to go to another page (checked through hotjar).

Ended up going with another app, if they added mobile they'd be 5/5.

Dukan360 Inc.

Good App and easy to manage the Menus, using very extensively. I allows to manage all horizontal and vertical menus nicely.

ZerowasteShop India

We had few technical glitches because of our theme. The team took no time and solved our issues with the developer. Plus the layout is amazing to look at when it comes to e-commerce sites

Serenity Vibe PH

So easy to use! I love this app! Customer support is also the best. We highly recommend globosoftware! ❤️

A Court of Candles

I have the professional full plan. Ive been using this app for years. It has been great consistently up until yesterday, when all the menus...disappeared. Imported menus were also showing up blank. I contacted customer support, got a response about a few hours later, and after communication they were able to get everything fixed within 24 hours. My suggestion to anyone using this app is to create an export file every time you make you changes, which also helps tech support if or when they need to get things back on track for you. Thanks again Globo!

June 14, 2020

Our team has sent email to you. please have a look.

Pluzt

Going well meanwhile! es una buena app espero sacarle provecho mientras tanto gracias por el desarro