Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

shop.Incitu.dk

Mega menu is a really great app and worth it! Huge respect to the developers for helping their customers so much and always listening.
Give it a try if your looking for a great menu builder.

Olympus Eyewear

App is very easy to use and functional. Any specific changes or fixes needed are handled very swiftly and elegantly by the developers. Recommended.

TORRAS

haahhahahaahahhah greathaahhahahaahahhah greathaahhahahaahahhah greathaahhahahaahahhah greathaahhahahaahahhah greathaahhahahaahahhah greathaahhahahaahahhah great

JYstor

I use Globo Mega Menu .It is pretty easy to work with and it helps me build a very interesting and powerful Menu. I appreciate the effort of the developers who worked on this app. All I can say is Thank you because you simplify my life many times.

Spiritual Eternal

The best menu app available, I've tried many that are out there and this one is extremely flexible and powerful for any type or size of work that you need. They also offer great support I couldn't ask for more, simply the best.

HM.SUPPLY

At first it seemed a bit confusing, but after a couple tries and getting the hang of it, I can honestly say that this is the most flexible and powerful menu tool that I have tried for Shopify.

You can create beautiful megamenus and migw simple and more complex sections with ease.

Every hiccup that we have experienced has been resolved by their support team.
Highly recommended

Coach Rock

Can't beat free! It's seamless integration into my current site. I was concerned I would need to do more development. This is a great app for a startup business that needs the robust menu.

Builders Merchant Direct

Great app and really great support who help very quickly with a small issue i had..............................

Spring Street Grocer

Fantastic support team and very useful app: so flexible and satisfying to get a good result. Thank you especially to Sarah for helping resolve issues quickly.

Avocado Decor

Quick and helpful customer support. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to add a mega menu to their site.