4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive customization, and compatibility with various themes. They value the ability to create professional, brand-aligned menus, improving website navigation and conversion rates. The support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and efficiency, even during off-hours. The app also offers a free version with robust features and a real-time editing preview mode. It's highly recommended for its functionality and exceptional customer service.

March 11, 2024

great customer service

Velurre
About 23 hours using the app
March 3, 2024

Great support, great app!

FRXMSCRATCH
Kazakhstan
6 days using the app
December 26, 2023

The Globo Mega Menu app is like magic for my Shopify store! It's super easy to use – I just click around, and my menu looks amazing. If I ever get stuck, the helpers are quick to answer and really know their stuff.

Guess what? The free version is awesome! It does so much that you usually have to pay for with other apps. They really care about all kinds of stores, big or small.

The best part? I can make my menu look exactly how I want it. I pick colors, fonts, and everything – it's like a menu makeover!

In short, this app is a superhero. It's simple, the helpers are great, the free stuff is amazing, and I can make it look cool for my store. If you have a Shopify store, you should totally get it! It's my favorite tool now.

Fresh Drink US
About 6 hours using the app
November 28, 2023

Not less than 5 stars!!! Very good, responsive and helpful customer support!

Factory Racing
Romania
Over 2 years using the app
November 27, 2023

Globo Mega Menu is a reliable navigation app that significantly improves website usability. With a user-friendly interface and a range of customizable features, it effortlessly enhances the overall site experience. The app's excellent service adds an extra layer of satisfaction, making it a valuable addition for any website looking to optimize navigation

IBKÜL
2 months using the app
February 2, 2024

Great app and team!

Naish.com
4 months using the app
December 6, 2023

APP support team povides outstanding,attentive customer service!
They helps a lot!

DovEggs-Seattle
Over 1 year using the app
October 17, 2023

I am using Globo mega menu for multiple stores of mine and this is the best solution store owners with large catalog can get to sort their menus. Also the support team at globo menu is really good and they provide quick resolution if you get stuck anywhere.

Rusabl
India
About 3 years using the app
October 26, 2023

✓ app support team provides outstanding, attentive customer service

✓ we presented and they delivered our wishlist of menu with creativity, willingness, showing the adaptive power of menu features, capabilities

✓ prompt, professional, respectful communications

✓ knowledgable about other popular sites' menus so can demonstrate ideas

✓ makes menu easily readable, selectable on mobile

KINGHAM