Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

CPR Medical Supply

Very easy to use and the customer service has been awesome. Definitely better than all the other menu apps I have tried.

Totaoutfit.com

Excellent app! Support is one of the best I used. Had little problem and they fix it. Free version is great for start!

Omnidesk

Excellent timely support. Integration with theme was great.
Emma was able to answer queries and understand requirements quickly.

Kiwi Turtle

Great customer support, fixed my issues in a short time. Love the structure and layout of the menu.

int-oenling.com

Great app that has helped us a lot to make it easier for customers to find what they are looking for. We have a lot of products and categories that could not easily be fitted into the standard menu. Now our site looks better and is easier to navigate.
Support is really helpful and has been very responsive, as we had some very specific request to make the menu match our theme, so they have been able tot customise the look for us, truly greatful for that great service.

Your Own Depot

I was having some issue with the menu on my website at yourowndepot.com . I wrote to their support team and Emma was very quick to respond to my concern. She was super helpful and responsive. Their team did a good job to revert less than 24 hours to get everything done. Highly recommended and happy with their job and service. Bravo!

Glower Clothing

Very happy with how the menu turned out. Plus the support was really good. Discovered an issue, wrote a message and was helped and resolved within 24hrs - that was impressive.

Hannah G

I love this app, I am so happy with how my menu turned out. They were so nice and helpful making sure my menu turned out just how I wanted.

Mixx Audio

Great app with lots of flexibility to present product categories and ranges in different ways, very easy to use and the support team are excellent and highly responsive. I had a few questions with how my content could be better displayed and the team were able to help me instantly. Highly recommended!

Headgear

The menu does not work at all on mobile phones and the support team does not reply to messages despite being logged on and available to chat. Very disappointed with this app!