Mega Menu

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

John Golf Store - Uccle

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Cool application and great services to integrate the mega menu on my shopify store. Very easy to use it !

THEHYPHEE

Time spent using app About 20 hours

so bad didnt work gave them access to do it didnt work....................................so bad didnt work gave them access to do it didnt work....................................

MHSworld

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very good. We can add images in the menu. Quick and powerful help. Apps and Multilanguage very easy to use

Modne denarnice.si

Location Slovenia

APP does exactly what we need. I have never come to such a friendly and helpful support for any Shopify app. They did many customizations for our store for free. Friendly, effective communication and high level results. Professional team in general!
Also .

Maison O Paris

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Je recommande cette application, leur assistance est rapide et efficace. Très bon service client !

take-a-little-thyme

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app to create a complex navigation. Even better service to fix bugs on customisation :) Would highly recommend

Jacob & Roy

Location Australia

The Service has been amazing, the team have helped me from start to finish. I highly recommend the app, I'm using the free version and its been perfect.

DOLAN

Looks so professional and easy to use! AMAZING customer support as well - they helped answer my questions in a really timely manner and provided excellent customization support. The only thing I would suggest for improvement is the ability to drag and drop between menus (currently you can only move items around within their parent menu). Thank you Mega Menu team! xx

Our Sister

Location Belgium

Good app for mega menu options. I needed some extra css coding and the development team has supported me perfectly within their possibilities.

woelfins

Location Germany

Great app, easy to use. For me, even the free version is enough. And there is really fast and helpful support.