Mega Menu

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Our Sister

Location Belgium

Good app for mega menu options. I needed some extra css coding and the development team has supported me perfectly within their possibilities.

woelfins

Location Germany

Great app, easy to use. For me, even the free version is enough. And there is really fast and helpful support.

NUMARU

i can smoothly create mega menu for our store, only does need to have an option for 1 line collection with side bar.

The Skinny Confidential Shop

nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice!

S.Schnitzer

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

Perfect app, easy to use and amazing service by Globo ! we asked for some changes and Globo did it very fast and with high quality work

KICKS CREW

Location Hong Kong SAR

The customer service and tech team are very responsive and professional. Highly recommend it to everyone.

Moschino Singapore

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

When you have a lot of customizations on the navigations sometimes it does not work well although it is great that the team is responsive when there is an issue with the navigation that is caused by the app.
It would be better if the team could arrange with us before they do fix and apply the changes to the live theme. I asked them when to deploy changes with specific timings but they went ahead and deployed them anyway.

Jei & Co. Optics

Easy to use. The customer service and tech team is very patient and professional. They helped me to customize some formatting and ended up very satisfying!

REVIVIFY

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We've used Globo's Mega Menu for a few years and have no had any issues. However after updating our theme we noticed the mobile menu was not being replaced. The root cause of this is unclear to me, but Globo support was quick to respond to my request for help and they had the mobile menu fixed in about 24 hours.

ebarza

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great support Sarah is always ready to help,, App is nice and improving day by day now you can translate your menu I just wish if they let us customise the mobile menu separate of the desktop