Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

OddGoods

Terrific app with an amazing amount of customization options. Zero issue integrating it with my site, although it did take a little CSS wizardry on my part to get it to fit where the nav sits in my theme.

My only complaint, and it's not unwarranted, is that unlike the basic Shopify nav, Globo Nav cannot create a nav item/collection filtered with a tag. It can only display full collections, which means that it is necessary to create a specific collection for every friggin' "subcategory" in order to fake a filter for the nav. So, instead of pulling three nav items like Men, Women, Teens from a single T-shirt Collection with tags, you have to create one collection for each: Men's tees, Women's tees, Teens tees. Multiply that out by garment type ... holy moly.

That being said, it's still one of the best, if not the best, replacement nav in the app store ... and it's free. Just have to deal with the one rather big negative. Plan your nav strategy well.

Allenjoy Photography backdrop online Store - Allenjoystudio.com

it is a very nice menu with great customer service
it integrates with my theme seamlessly and we love it

T-SHIRTSTATION

very helpful app 5 star I like it it save me a lot of time and they have a free plan for who is just start he's business

mallia-gr

This mega menu is really helpful. It can guide you through a store's products easily and you can also add pictures to make it easier for a customer to use.

Healthy Movements

I am still new to using this app, but all is well so far. Was little confusing at first, but now that I understand it, creating menus are very easy.

Fashion Silver London

Well well, what can I say? This company has been absolutely superb in helping me with all their app and with this one specifically, They helped me to install it on my website and I cannot thank them enough!! Their menu is working just fine.

Top JDM Store

The Free Plan is working excellent so far. Has all kinds of menu options available with all the necessary customizations to suit your theme. If you're looking for basic larger menu with submenus to give your store a more sleek and clean look, this will do just the thing. Change the fonts, sizes, color themes to match your store and it will look and feel like it came by default. Good!

Shop Saffron Walden

Great app,
Really enjoy using it, makes everything really easy.
A spinning wheel or something would be nice after you click save. I get impatient with a still screen and click save again, doubling things up.

Ultimate Sports Gear

Exactly what i was looking for. Thanks to this app i can customize and easily add a navigation bar on themes where this feature is not native. The support is also very responsive.

Loot Crow

So far its working REALLY WELL! I would like them to sync the font list with Shopify though. It has a lot of options and its free! So thank you so much for providing this service <3