Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Nouri

The Globo Mega Menu app super user friendly user interface & great for developer customizations. Highly recommended!

March 27, 2020

Thank you so much for lovely review!! 🥰

Happy Wifey

I had a terrible experience with this app, and the customer service is not very well either. When requesting help to install the app properly, they made changes that did not work at all, and published it so it was live! When I asked if they could revert the changes, they did not respond. Also, the menu did not include brand logo or cart, essential for any ecommerce store (how can you buy if there is no cart?)

March 27, 2020

I'm sorry for your experience.
It was our mistake when publish your menu when it isn't ready. I'm sorry again for it.

The R/C House

App is Awesome!! Exactly what I was looking for with alot of options, customer service is excellent & very prompt with correcting an issue for me. Thank you for an awesome product!!

WEBCASO

I love Globo Mega Menu. I use it for my first store and now is using it for my second store. Creates a beautiful menu to make your site looks professional and beautiful. I cannot believe is FREE! Customer services are excellent. Very help and ready to answer any question I have. I highly recommend this app for any site that wants a beautiful menu that looks professional. :)

webcaso.com

Top Eventi Noleggio

Easy to use, fast customer service. I use this app in 2 Stores, the Menu can be personalized as you like

Sweet love pleasure

SUPER APPLICATION je recommande vivement, tres pratique pour créer son menu pour une presentation clair de vos produits et collections

Filton Brewery Products Ltd

I'm guessing there has been a recent(ish) update to this, because the last time I installed it, it was good, but now it's amazing! So easy to use and add products and collections and so many choices for layout. Fabulous work.

Notable Tweets

Great for helping organize stores with a large number of products. Simple, clean interface that you quickly get used. Top notch support if you ever get stuck on something.

Boujie Hair

It is a great app so far. It has great functionality and a lot of features that can enhance my store appearance

KART IT

It's relay useful apps ************* ** ***** ************** Good Very good
It's is amazing wowo wowo wowow wpwpwp wpowowo wpwoo