Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

magic COSMOS

Awesome menu!! Lots of customizations possible with this app! Globo Mega Menu became my favorite mega menu :D

dropsouk

I found this app very useful: it helped me having a much more beautiful and user friendly navigation bar than the default one I used.

A Little Of Dis And Dat Home Decor

Haven't used app yet once I do I will come back and rate. Read through the reviews and eager to check it out. Great app

Pig and Chicken

Brilliant. Super simple to set up, works well with complicated catalogs and must have a super sleek code because it responds faster than some of the native portions of the code.

Your new customer strategy is on point too! Providing a product that provides an answer for one of the most important aspects of any longstanding eCommerce store, for free and with more features, has assured that I will be trying out your other apps should the need arise.

Montessori STEAM

Wow. Simply amazing app (completely free) which I am surprised of but even better and mind-blowing was their support. I ran into a problem probably because of my restrictive them. But to my sweet surprise, the online chat was available even outside of their normal hours and above all their developer did live troubleshooting and took a screenshot of step by step of what I need to do in case I ran into an issue in future. Where will I ever find this ?

Beach Shower Curtains Store

This app was easy to learn how to use and was exactly what I needed for my new website. Still learning all of the options, but I really like it.

Ronusa.com

Love this app. I give it Five Stars! It is very easy to use and customize. Vastly superior to the basic menu from Shopify.

Smoker Guru

Absolutely FANTASTIC! Now that was easy. Just replaced another app that required $8 monthly payment and support to install. Thank you!

Baumaschinen.store

Bardzo dobra aplikacja. Usprawnia mój sklep internetowy. Łatwa w obsłudze. Support działa szybko. Mogę polecić.

911 Duty Gear USA

Really great app, best free menu out there. Would like the option to reorder link lists but that is a minor inconvenience, hopefully a feature in the future! Great work Globo!