4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive customization, and compatibility with various themes. They value the ability to create professional, brand-aligned menus, improving website navigation and conversion rates. The support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and efficiency, even during off-hours. The app also offers a free version with robust features and a real-time editing preview mode. It's highly recommended for its functionality and exceptional customer service.

August 23, 2023

Amazing customer service - super responsive + easy resolution. We love working with Globo Mega Navigation!

Ellie and Piper
About 3 years using the app
September 7, 2023

Super easy to use. Customer Service helped us very fast to implement the mega menu to our theme. Thank you!

Laminat-Shop24
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
September 8, 2023

We depend on this app for our site's navigation. Their support team is always on top of any inquiry or request.

StickerFab
Almost 3 years using the app
October 11, 2023

Great support. Had some issues, comunication is really fast and everything was sorfted just as requested

GSMarena.lt
Lithuania
5 months using the app
August 11, 2023

Awesome app! Easy to use. They have a Great support team who helped me resolve the issue very quickly. Cheers!

Happilo
India
9 months using the app
August 13, 2023

Really slow on our store. Pretty sure this is hurting our SEO on google as this is a Javascript. The links won't pull to google to rank.
This menu also has a major delay.
Hard to get any real support from this app. Have had a lot of issues so far

CRYSTALS.COM
5 months using the app
June 19, 2023

Helped me quickly with the installation. I work with the free Refresh Theme from shopify, and the menu did not show. Developer fixed it quick easily.

I do think the app could have a bit more customisation in terms of design and usability, but still 5 stars for me.

Pluck the day
Netherlands
16 days using the app
July 10, 2023

Look, my review is entirely about the customer service team. Seriously, their customer service team is absolutely phenomenal. The app wasn't showing on my website, so I messaged them on the weekend, expecting a reply on the next business day, but nope, they literally replied right away and solved the problem throughout the weekend, constantly remaining in touch with me. S+ customer service.

spacesavingbed
About 2 months using the app
October 23, 2023

Great options for your menu. The solution is very flexible and easy to use.

Chic Shop online
Congo - Kinshasa
6 months using the app
September 20, 2023

Easy to have up and running, fast super support!
Highly Recommended