Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Saronyhijab

Awesome app, best app support team. Recommend

Kef Taiwan

Excellent Support! Very quick and responsible!

Highly recommended!

Uk Curtains And Interiors

Wonderful app. Our theme has been heavily worked upon so we needed some tricky customisation, to which support responded to immediately and had up and running for us literally as soon as I asked!

Far Out Fab

Awesome app! At first I was annoyed and overwhelmed with the app because there is a slight learning curve, but after I got the hang of it, I realized how amazing this app is and the unlimited potential. I have nearly 1000 skus in my furniture store, and this truly makes a huge difference in navigating it. Support is quick and very helpful. This app is worth every penny. See the menu in action here: https://faroutfab.com/

Mishon Apparel

Excellent service. They helped me out a lot when it was needed.

Sanmaurizio1619

Un’app assolutamente indispensabile. Assistenza perfetta!!

Go go go

Snakehive Store

Brilliant app with a lot of functionality and customisations. Further impressed by the service of the team and their assistance with specific requests for further customisations.

Little Secrets Gift Shop

Absolutely amazing service, had a couple of set up issues I could not sort and it was sorted ASAP thank you for the great customer service. Would give them 10 stars.

The One Four One

I truly think this is the best Mega menu app on Shopify.
I love that there is no tiered pricing scheme, its one monthly payment for access to the full features. This means your free to play around with all menu types, fonts, colors & images. I must admit I'm having a lot of fun. I had an issue with the mobile version, but after contacting support, they managed to reply & fix the issue in less than 24 hours. Thank you Globo Mega Menu!

Truck City Chrome Parts

Great app and great customer service, Highly recommend