Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Ayrem

I felt in love with this app! Easy to set up with a very available customer support. It allows you to organize better your e-commerce, specially if you got a lot of articles. If you would like to check the app in action, please visit my store!

Dalia's Silver Lining

Installed it and every time I attempted to open the app to perform a trial run, I kept on being redirected to the installation agreement. Never was able to open the app even though i agreed to the trial several times. j

Oaklee Mae

Love this app! Easy to set up with great customer support. It makes my website look super professional with zero coding knowledge. Highly recommended!

Oolid

It works really well and easy. The support services is good too, very fast response. This is the most recommended mega menu if you are looking for beautiful mega menu.

linenly

I am using this app to setup my shop menu properly. I did have a little problem regarding the mobile menu with Globo Mega Menu. A good thing is that their customer support is fantastic, Emma is very friendly and help me fix the issue immediately. Highly recommended.

indigostore.online

So far so good, had a few issues fixed that day, very helpful.
i will be adding a wide variety of products so this app will really help our site out.
love that the free plan is still very useful.

My Shape & Activewear

Good app, good support from the team to work through any issues with set up or theme customisation, just what I needed!

Hugs For Kids

Not only does this app make your menu look amazing, but it's absolutely easy to use. I love all the different types of menus you can build and it just works with no ill effects on the site. And the service is impeccable.

sriph

I really appreciate you taking the time to answer all my queries and resolve all my concerns. Kudos! Thank you very much for your assistance.

West Coast Signs and Stickers

I have a very basic free theme from Shopify and the menu just didn't cut it. Installed the Globo Mega Menu and it made the site look a million dollars.
Very easy to setup and use. Live preview and many options and types of menu. I really cant think of anything that could be improved. If you are looking for a menu app then don't bother looking any more as you've found the best.

The support is great and responsive. Had a conflict with another app on my site and within a few hours they had fixed the problem.

Why didn't I give it 5 stars then?
When they recently rolled out the new version of the app it caused several issues on my site which they did fix in a timely manner but I think a different roll-out strategy could have been used so that any impact or conflicts could be sorted before going live.

But definitely a 4.9 star app.