Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Top Eventi Noleggio

Easy to use, fast customer service. I use this app in 2 Stores, the Menu can be personalized as you like

Sweet love pleasure

SUPER APPLICATION je recommande vivement, tres pratique pour créer son menu pour une presentation clair de vos produits et collections

Filton Brewery Products Ltd

I'm guessing there has been a recent(ish) update to this, because the last time I installed it, it was good, but now it's amazing! So easy to use and add products and collections and so many choices for layout. Fabulous work.

Notable Tweets

Great for helping organize stores with a large number of products. Simple, clean interface that you quickly get used. Top notch support if you ever get stuck on something.

Boujie Hair

It is a great app so far. It has great functionality and a lot of features that can enhance my store appearance

KART IT

It's relay useful apps ************* ** ***** ************** Good Very good
It's is amazing wowo wowo wowow wpwpwp wpowowo wpwoo

magic COSMOS

Awesome menu!! Lots of customizations possible with this app! Globo Mega Menu became my favorite mega menu :D

dropsouk

I found this app very useful: it helped me having a much more beautiful and user friendly navigation bar than the default one I used.

A Little Of Dis And Dat Home Decor

Haven't used app yet once I do I will come back and rate. Read through the reviews and eager to check it out. Great app

Pig and Chicken

Brilliant. Super simple to set up, works well with complicated catalogs and must have a super sleek code because it responds faster than some of the native portions of the code.

Your new customer strategy is on point too! Providing a product that provides an answer for one of the most important aspects of any longstanding eCommerce store, for free and with more features, has assured that I will be trying out your other apps should the need arise.