Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Montessori STEAM

Wow. Simply amazing app (completely free) which I am surprised of but even better and mind-blowing was their support. I ran into a problem probably because of my restrictive them. But to my sweet surprise, the online chat was available even outside of their normal hours and above all their developer did live troubleshooting and took a screenshot of step by step of what I need to do in case I ran into an issue in future. Where will I ever find this ?

Beach Shower Curtains Store

This app was easy to learn how to use and was exactly what I needed for my new website. Still learning all of the options, but I really like it.

Ronusa.com

Love this app. I give it Five Stars! It is very easy to use and customize. Vastly superior to the basic menu from Shopify.

Smoker Guru

Absolutely FANTASTIC! Now that was easy. Just replaced another app that required $8 monthly payment and support to install. Thank you!

Baumaschinen.store

Bardzo dobra aplikacja. Usprawnia mój sklep internetowy. Łatwa w obsłudze. Support działa szybko. Mogę polecić.

911 Duty Gear USA

Really great app, best free menu out there. Would like the option to reorder link lists but that is a minor inconvenience, hopefully a feature in the future! Great work Globo!

Cassius Sex Dolls

This App has finally brought to life all the ideas that I had in mind. Support is quite good and they will help you as much as you can within a good reasonable timeframe. The quality of the menu is really high and has so many features I can't believe it is even FREE! Highly recommended.

MetroGroup

so far i love it , thanks guys , everything turns out to be well designed and prepared. definitely the best menu

test-devildog.com

if I had an option to give 10 stars I will! This app is so easy to use. The deployment is easy and is ready to go from the beginning!

Terradora

Cette application est est vraiment ! Et le Service client au top, ils aide vraiment a réaliser le menu !