Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Obg Tienda Online

Very useful, very easy to customize, high quality.

Etcshop

Very fast response, fixed the issue within 24 hours. The App is easy to use, flexible. Thank you!

Jack And Jill Boutique

I used to have bacon mega menu - god it was complicated to setup and maintain. Then I move to buddha mega menu which was good, but I wanted more features and better UI. Globo mega menu gives it all, reasonably easy menu setup where I dont have to tweak with the menu names and codes like the bacon mega menu but intuitive editing. Support is great on their chat window within the app, usually immediate response during their working hours.
My only gripe is that setting up the spacing and images under a main menu item etc has a learning curve, and screwing up sizes means deleting the sub menu (or top level menu item) and creating again. No way to go and adjust a little and see the effect. But that is ok for something you dont edit frequently.

Acdpstores

Was using Venture theme, the menu was a little short, I contacted support and they fixed it within 24 hours. works well with all devices... and its much better value when compared to other similar apps!

Great work!

Gadgetsandgoods

Very happy with this app. It was a little complicated to get going but it now looks great! Thanks

Little Earth Nest

Huge fan of this app and the service team who were so kind and friendly. The app is robust to this point and has a lot more features than others. Support are so forthcoming, thank you we were very grateful.

Dream Wireless

Great support, Solve all the issue that I was having!

Motolab

changed the way the customers see my store! The support team is also very competent! Love this app! Its a must!

Davids Clothing Jesup

Great app for Mega Menus! I have tried a few Menu apps for our store and this app had more features than the other ones around the same price. The customer service is great and responded AND FIXED the issue right away. I love the image function on this app compared to the others Ive checked out. For a retail store it is a must.

Feel Free to check us out:
www.shopdavidsclothing.com

Plumbhub Heating Supplies

Ignore any negative comments about this menu!

At first, this app can be a little bit confusing to get your head around but the developer customer service gets back to you so quickly and helps with any questions. I set the template of my menu up within an hour or so but then found that the "Mega Menu" option was not responsive. I contacted customer service and within a few hours, everything works properly on the menu and I was given an explanation as to why it was not working in the first place.

I have made customisations to my menu and asked support for a lot of help and they have had a lot of time for my requests and always been very helpful. This is the best mega menu app for Shopify stores for the price by a mile, so don't hesitate to try it out.