Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Avangard Diamond Tools

Very useful for our customers. The customer support is friendly and helpful.

Designer Health Products

I used this app to help create a menu bar for my website. I found it easy to use! Also I am impressed with the support you receive if you require additional help. Thanks :)

kartcamel.com.au

Its Very good app. Hope so it will be free forever. Customer support is also good. i will recommend this app to my other friends too for shopify websites.

Anime Index

I used this app to add easy user interface to my website. The drop down menu is vital for a good web page, and Globo Mega Menu executes this concept super well. The customer support that comes alongside this app is also outstanding, they're ready to help you whenever you need them, while also doing some niche customization for you when prompted to do so.
TL;DR, 10/10 app, really helps the user navigation on my website flow well.

Nouri

The Globo Mega Menu app super user friendly user interface & great for developer customizations. Highly recommended!

March 27, 2020

Thank you so much for lovely review!! 🥰

Happy Wifey

I had a terrible experience with this app, and the customer service is not very well either. When requesting help to install the app properly, they made changes that did not work at all, and published it so it was live! When I asked if they could revert the changes, they did not respond. Also, the menu did not include brand logo or cart, essential for any ecommerce store (how can you buy if there is no cart?)

March 27, 2020

I'm sorry for your experience.
It was our mistake when publish your menu when it isn't ready. I'm sorry again for it.

The R/C House

App is Awesome!! Exactly what I was looking for with alot of options, customer service is excellent & very prompt with correcting an issue for me. Thank you for an awesome product!!

WEBCASO

I love Globo Mega Menu. I use it for my first store and now is using it for my second store. Creates a beautiful menu to make your site looks professional and beautiful. I cannot believe is FREE! Customer services are excellent. Very help and ready to answer any question I have. I highly recommend this app for any site that wants a beautiful menu that looks professional. :)

webcaso.com

Top Eventi Noleggio

Easy to use, fast customer service. I use this app in 2 Stores, the Menu can be personalized as you like

Sweet love pleasure

SUPER APPLICATION je recommande vivement, tres pratique pour créer son menu pour une presentation clair de vos produits et collections