Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Riva Makeup

Thanks for a really great mega menu. this has everything you wish. great suppurt from very nice people :-)

Specialistid Com

Very easy to use and versatile menu. Support has been VERY helpful getting it to work out with our theme which was causing some issues.

Jacobeans

This is truly a fantastic navigation app well thought out. I watched the video, which helped me with the Mega Menu. Support is fast and we are pleased with the performance of desktop and mobile. Really friendly to set up. My one took a day with having a large inventory store with lots of categories. The price seems fair as well.

Definitely would recommend.

www.passiondiscreet.uk

Thanks:D

Ukmcpro New

great app! makes a nice, clean menu and at a lower price than the competition. I had a small issue after installing but was fixed quickly by the excellent support. highly recommend!

Smart Pris No

Best Help Ever:) The Mega Menu App werry Good

Eye Boutique

Great App. Very good service!!

Fshoutlet

Great customer service, and the app is working great.

Smith Angie

I looked for an easy to use mega drop down app for a long time... so happy I found this! Super clean & easy to use. Thanks Globo:)

Northpointstore

great mega menu layouts and easy to use.

Mixxci

This is the ONLY mega menu that includes a search bar option and the ability to add your own HTML, on top of having what everyone else has. And it's one of the cheapest menu apps out there. (Seriously, this app could easily ask for $30/month or more). The fact that it doesn't, makes me love it even more.

Nham has been phenomenal at making customizations to my mobile navigation. And I'm not going to lie, this app didn't work straight out of the box for me, but with a little time and effort and help from Nham, we got it all sorted out. Their added search bar option even integrates with my search app.

If you're looking for a menu app that allows you to add photos, links, banners, products, html, search, and more, look no further.