Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Bones Of Stones Wear

Love the app. Had an issue installing the app on my site, Sent a message to them, and in 20 seconds they were giving me the answer to fix the issue. They went in to my site and made the adjustments needed. Within 2 hours, they had me up and running with the menu system.

Great work by the Globo Team...Tony

Riva Makeup

Thanks for a really great mega menu. this has everything you wish. great suppurt from very nice people :-)

Specialistid Com

Very easy to use and versatile menu. Support has been VERY helpful getting it to work out with our theme which was causing some issues.

Jacobeans

This is truly a fantastic navigation app well thought out. I watched the video, which helped me with the Mega Menu. Support is fast and we are pleased with the performance of desktop and mobile. Really friendly to set up. My one took a day with having a large inventory store with lots of categories. The price seems fair as well.

Definitely would recommend.

www.passiondiscreet.uk

Thanks:D

Ukmcpro New

great app! makes a nice, clean menu and at a lower price than the competition. I had a small issue after installing but was fixed quickly by the excellent support. highly recommend!

Smart Pris No

Best Help Ever:) The Mega Menu App werry Good

Eye Boutique

Great App. Very good service!!

Fshoutlet

Great customer service, and the app is working great.

Smith Angie

I looked for an easy to use mega drop down app for a long time... so happy I found this! Super clean & easy to use. Thanks Globo:)

Northpointstore

great mega menu layouts and easy to use.